Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Does anyone know where they are?
jojo

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Feb 25, 2013
They r drug heads and she is going to have a baby and he is a peace of shit for getting her the drugs
that rite 69

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Feb 26, 2013
?
i do

Roanoke, VA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
They are staying with her mom cause they have no power because they are trash
1 post removed
hello there

United States

#6 Mar 1, 2013
They r stsying with her mom now her mom is in the hospital overdose brain deas what i heard maybe the kids can get str out now lets hope
jojo

Alexandria, VA

#7 Mar 3, 2013
I doubt it the drugs have them and won't let go or should I say they won't let the drugs go! I feel sorry for the babies Ashleys six year old and the unborn one that is going to have to suffer when its born if it lives because of her stupid ass won't get off of the drugs
hello there

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2013
So sad
hello there

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Bad news her mom past away today do to overdose family needs lots of prayers
debbie

Alexandria, VA

#10 Mar 5, 2013
No get your frecking facts straight I'm her. Neice. And she. Died from. Blunt force to her head that is why she is being autopsyed
anonamouys

Danville, WV

#11 Jul 25, 2013
they r pieces of shit they steal from people I mean what can u expect from a settle though ...Ashley killed chris and she will get whats coming to her
Waiting

Beckley, WV

#12 Jul 25, 2013
anonamouys wrote:
they r pieces of shit they steal from people I mean what can u expect from a settle though ...Ashley killed chris and she will get whats coming to her
Why hasn't she been charged for the death on Chris? It was a fact that she had drugs in her system at the time of the accident. What are they waiting on?
jennifer22

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Why didnt Chris dad mske him stay home snd not let him go. From what I was told he had permission to go so it is his dads fault just as much. Where was Chris mom at and y didnt she know what he was hanging with. It is his parents fault just as much as as nyone eles
waiting

Beckley, WV

#14 Jul 26, 2013
jennifer22 wrote:
Why didnt Chris dad mske him stay home snd not let him go. From what I was told he had permission to go so it is his dads fault just as much. Where was Chris mom at and y didnt she know what he was hanging with. It is his parents fault just as much as as nyone eles
Chris's dad was at work. Anyone who knew him would know that his mother wasn't in his life much. Don't lay blame where it doesn't belong. She needs to own her mistake! And why defend her if she was so bad to be with?
hey its me

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2014
were r they living now they said she got off free not going to Jail
soooo stupid

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2014
Did u think she would go to jail come on
waiting

Mount Hope, WV

#17 Jan 23, 2014
I thought she was sentenced to a year??
surprised

Mount Hope, WV

#18 Jan 23, 2014
You mean she isn't in jail?
hey its me

United States

#19 Jan 23, 2014
no
soooo stupid

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 23, 2014
No and she isn't going she is free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I found a big dilly do on the trail 2 hr Wonder 5
nathan 2 hr looking 1
Whats your Suddenlink internet only cost per mo... 2 hr Diggler 7
Im scared to be pregnant 2 hr Amber 29
joey redman from old minden 3 hr your archenemy 2
what do yall oak hill people thank about mr ed ... (Mar '14) 3 hr Gene Walker 32
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 8 hr Crazy Jae 4,409
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]