Speaking of Narcs...Heather Lafell..Marlow Wallace

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Noneya

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I've heard that Heater Lafell is the one that wore a camera/wire on Cotton and Stephanie, Kenny Taylor and his girl and Mike Coleman for the Feds. I was told it was on their discovery paperwork from their lawyers. Talk about cold, Stephanie's her own cousin! Last I heard Heather was going to the methadone clinic.

I know first-hand that Marlow wore a wire and allowed his phone to be tapped to bust Charles Shelton, Jr. and his dad. When I was young, you would be killed for shit like this. Now a days nobody does anything about it so most people that get busted just roll over on someone bigger and walk. However, if you believe in carma take a look at where Kenny Taylor is. He's narced plenty, till he ran out of people bigger than him to narc on. Now look where's he at. Sittin in SRJ with no bond.
haha

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Noneya wrote:
I've heard that Heater Lafell is the one that wore a camera/wire on Cotton and Stephanie, Kenny Taylor and his girl and Mike Coleman for the Feds. I was told it was on their discovery paperwork from their lawyers. Talk about cold, Stephanie's her own cousin! Last I heard Heather was going to the methadone clinic.

I know first-hand that Marlow wore a wire and allowed his phone to be tapped to bust Charles Shelton, Jr. and his dad. When I was young, you would be killed for shit like this. Now a days nobody does anything about it so most people that get busted just roll over on someone bigger and walk. However, if you believe in carma take a look at where Kenny Taylor is. He's narced plenty, till he ran out of people bigger than him to narc on. Now look where's he at. Sittin in SRJ with no bond.
I hope somebody shoots that bitch!
Hello

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Kenny and his "wife" are both in SRJ. As for Marlow, I read an article in the paper last week about Shelton and his name was mentioned several times, but no charges on him. Isn't he just as guilty for recieving the prescriptions? How come nothing is being done to him???
Noneya

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Hello wrote:
Kenny and his "wife" are both in SRJ. As for Marlow, I read an article in the paper last week about Shelton and his name was mentioned several times, but no charges on him. Isn't he just as guilty for recieving the prescriptions? How come nothing is being done to him???
Self explanatory wouldn't you say?
GROSSS

Dunbar, WV

#5 Jan 24, 2013
I hear shit all the time about this Heather girl, I hear she is eat up with some nasty shit from shooting up all the time, also so has to narc or else she would and should be spending YEARS in jail for all the pills...(blowing Goshin), shoplifting and the list goes on an on an on an on!! yep she sure did bust stephaine and everyone else on 61 that BITCH is the ONE we need off the streets as well as the others TOOOOO.
1 post removed
Noneya

Beckley, WV

#7 Jan 24, 2013
GROSSS wrote:
I hear shit all the time about this Heather girl, I hear she is eat up with some nasty shit from shooting up all the time, also so has to narc or else she would and should be spending YEARS in jail for all the pills...(blowing Goshin), shoplifting and the list goes on an on an on an on!! yep she sure did bust stephaine and everyone else on 61 that BITCH is the ONE we need off the streets as well as the others TOOOOO.
Yeah she's told people she tried to blackmail Dr. Gosien when he cut her off. Said she would go to the police and tell them he was writing her scripts in exchange for "sexual favors", if you want to call that a favor. He cut her off anyway. LOL
1 post removed
scott

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jan 24, 2013
yea,,if he sent his own father and two brothers to jail,,ya think he would hesitate to rat on anyone else to save his ass? he is one piece of shit!too stupid to hold a job! truly one piece of shit,,my thoughts!
Hum

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jan 24, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>I hope somebody shoots that bitch!
i hope they get u first b
Hum

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 24, 2013
scott wrote:
yea,,if he sent his own father and two brothers to jail,,ya think he would hesitate to rat on anyone else to save his ass? he is one piece of shit!too stupid to hold a job! truly one piece of shit,,my thoughts!
again that was mike. Get a life.i know he has better things to do than be on here putting ur names.???
1 post removed
Just me

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Stephanie's Motion of discovery had a name on it but it was not Heather Lafell,,It was Roxanne Griffith,,,I saw this Motion myself,,,
Noneya

Beckley, WV

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Hum wrote:
<quoted text> again that was mike. Get a life.i know he has better things to do than be on here putting ur names.???
Yeah running around all day looking for pills and getting high and then working for the police when he gets caught. We know.
Noneya

Beckley, WV

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Just me wrote:
Stephanie's Motion of discovery had a name on it but it was not Heather Lafell,,It was Roxanne Griffith,,,I saw this Motion myself,,,
Your own eyes never lie. Thanks for the info. Like I said, I only heard. However, I was told it was on one of their discovery requests by a person who grew up with these people and is a reliable source, however, he didn't specify which one's paperwork he saw, and I didn't ask. He must have assumed it was the same rat for all the busts down 61 on that day.
jiggey

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 25, 2013
scott wrote:
yea,,if he sent his own father and two brothers to jail,,ya think he would hesitate to rat on anyone else to save his ass? he is one piece of shit!too stupid to hold a job! truly one piece of shit,,my thoughts!
Don't compare a piece of shit to that marlo ... i bet shit smells better.
Noneya

Beckley, WV

#17 Jan 25, 2013
ITS ON wrote:
If you can turn in a drug dealer or buyer, do it, you are doing the world and your community a favor.
The problem is you have to be a user and/or dealer yourself to turn one in. That's the same as drowning the lifeguard so you can breath. These people are no better than the people their turning in. If their willing to do the crime they should be willing to do the time. Even addicts can have morals.
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Jan 28, 2013
why is it when a citizen in good standing turns in a drug dealer nothing is ever done but, when a lying no good drug dealer turns someone in, stuff gets done?
You can see your neighbor dealing and call the police until ya turn blue...nothing, let a drugged out pill head do it and people go to jail. sonds tome like it is dealer wars and the cops on the take help them, Fayette county is said to be the second most corrupt county in WV, it sure looks like it.
Hell if we turned the dealers into law enforcement, more would get done I bet.
SO TRUE

Dunbar, WV

#20 Jan 30, 2013
MrMess01 wrote:
why is it when a citizen in good standing turns in a drug dealer nothing is ever done but, when a lying no good drug dealer turns someone in, stuff gets done?
You can see your neighbor dealing and call the police until ya turn blue...nothing, let a drugged out pill head do it and people go to jail. sonds tome like it is dealer wars and the cops on the take help them, Fayette county is said to be the second most corrupt county in WV, it sure looks like it.
Hell if we turned the dealers into law enforcement, more would get done I bet.

That is such a good point, Heather Lafall is nothing but a druggie!! she shoots up snorts coke, she'll do anything you give her, not to mention the state takes her child because she could never piss clean to get him back and she still has NO intention on changing her life WTF and she still manages to get these ppl busted ..I don't get it and I don't think the police do either!!!
bunky

Beckley, WV

#21 Jan 30, 2013
MrMess01 wrote:
why is it when a citizen in good standing turns in a drug dealer nothing is ever done but, when a lying no good drug dealer turns someone in, stuff gets done?
You can see your neighbor dealing and call the police until ya turn blue...nothing, let a drugged out pill head do it and people go to jail. sonds tome like it is dealer wars and the cops on the take help them, Fayette county is said to be the second most corrupt county in WV, it sure looks like it.
Hell if we turned the dealers into law enforcement, more would get done I bet.
Just don't turn them in to the Oak Hill PD. I've been told that one or more of those cops are buying pills from some girl that lives somewhere around collinwood trailer park. Even driving to her house to buy while they are still on duty and in uniform!! What are we to do when even the ones that are supposed to be busting these pillheads are buying?
ur wrong

Fort Campbell, TN

#22 Jan 30, 2013
SO TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>That is such a good point, Heather Lafall is nothing but a druggie!! she shoots up snorts coke, she'll do anything you give her, not to mention the state takes her child because she could never piss clean to get him back and she still has NO intention on changing her life WTF and she still manages to get these ppl busted ..I don't get it and I don't think the police do either!!!
Her baby daddy who's in the army took their kid not the state. I know them. He hates her ass too
SO TRUE

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 1, 2013
ur wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Her baby daddy who's in the army took their kid not the state. I know them. He hates her ass too
Ummm...yes excuse me that's what I meant to say..his daddy has him...and she had no intention on trying to better herself so she could keep him!!!!!! and they should had HATE her I mean F@%k look what the kid had to go through living with a druggie...it's about time they took him away from her
1 post removed
one day

Summersville, WV

#25 Feb 11, 2013
hopefully someone will give heather whats coming to her because I can tell ya its long over do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to Weed Out the WV House of Delegats 30 min Research Educates 1
democrats are desperate 42 min Research Educates 7
tiff 43 min captain obvious 2
Can the Democrats win in November? 51 min Research Educates 40
Wendell Goard in Page WV 2 hr truth2 17
Info on Danny Saye needed 3 hr willis 20
Jaimee Johnson WHO IS THIS GIRL????????? 11 hr willis 3
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill Jobs

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]