shell station today
Just Me

Oceana, WV

#25 Jan 12, 2013
curious wrote:
So who was it that od'd????
As long as they died,who cares? One less welfare trash to support.
Lets be honest

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Jan 12, 2013
Faith wrote:
she did od, but they took her to PMC....she is still alive....
Honestly, she's lucky she survived being treated at the Plateau Medical Center! Just wait till she gets that bill!
Average Citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#27 Jan 12, 2013
Which Shell location did this happen at?
sad

Ardsley, NY

#28 Jan 12, 2013
She is in jail, the only thing that will keep her from dying. Please pray for this poor lost soul, too many of those around here. Seems to be no answers and no way out.
OMG

Summersville, WV

#29 Jan 13, 2013
It was Christina Bowyer she just got out of jail then went out to she'll gettin her drugs and overdosed and damn pmc brought her back. Damn thevin ass
wow

United States

#30 Jan 13, 2013
OMG wrote:
It was Christina Bowyer she just got out of jail then went out to she'll gettin her drugs and overdosed and damn pmc brought her back. Damn thevin ass
no it was that jessica girl
OMG

Summersville, WV

#31 Jan 13, 2013
It was definitely Christina Bowyer dumbasses
Scug

Oak Hill, WV

#32 Jan 13, 2013
Nope, it was Tiffany Tickpea.
Whoopee

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Jan 13, 2013
Everybody knows who it was. It was Amber Wackedmeoff.
3 posts removed
wow

United States

#37 Jan 14, 2013
OMG wrote:
It was definitely Christina Bowyer dumbasses
Ok smartass, dumbass!! Whatever!!
yea yea

Springfield, NJ

#38 Jan 14, 2013
Everyone knows who it really was, so quit trying to divert the attention! And where is Paul when she almost dies??? Tuck his tail and run? Hide in a hole somewhere? Pansy ass!! Probably somewhere getting another trashy ass tattoo. Such a bad ass!! Hahaha
Snaz

Oak Hill, WV

#39 Jan 14, 2013
Whoopee wrote:
Everybody knows who it was. It was Amber Wackedmeoff.
Does she have a sister named Ida?
jibble

Mount Hope, WV

#40 Jan 14, 2013
I heard it was Dixie Normus's Sister Suxem Hard. Nice girls.
wow

United States

#41 Jan 14, 2013
yea yea wrote:
Everyone knows who it really was, so quit trying to divert the attention! And where is Paul when she almost dies??? Tuck his tail and run? Hide in a hole somewhere? Pansy ass!! Probably somewhere getting another trashy ass tattoo. Such a bad ass!! Hahaha
lol!!! He is trashy huh!
OMG

Summersville, WV

#42 Jan 17, 2013
It was Christina Bowyer she even put it on her fb about her being the girl that died at shell. She overdosed on heroin...
OMG

Summersville, WV

#43 Jan 17, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Ok smartass, dumbass!! Whatever!!
And you need to get your shit straight before u talk about people...that's how rumors get started ur just looking to start shit about other ppl
wow

United States

#44 Jan 17, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to get your shit straight before u talk about people...that's how rumors get started ur just looking to start shit about other ppl
its funny that you say im just trying to start shit. look at your comments! you must be referring to yourself!
OMG

Summersville, WV

#45 Jan 17, 2013
Well you definitely need to get your facts straight
wow

United States

#46 Jan 17, 2013
OMG wrote:
Well you definitely need to get your facts straight
why would her boyfriend lie?!?!
?

Springfield, NJ

#47 Jan 17, 2013
So does anyone have actual facts or are you all on here with a personal vendetta? Good grief this crap gets old!! I would like to know exactly who it was bc one of the mentioned owes me money and I'm having trouble finding that person. Please state only facts! Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Een Woodson & bailey persinger 55 min For sure 2
Een woodson aka white boy 57 min For sure 23
Phyllis "Marie" Tweedie 3 hr Faith9981 1
Brandi Dempsey 3 hr sistersalvation 2
Trump "the great deal maker" 4 hr Joe Ridgeway 43
Even Republicans HATE trump 4 hr Joe Ridgeway 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Fuckwitmenc 4,019

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages