roys loan and pawn shop

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

smartypants

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2010
What does everybody think of this crap hole? I thot pawn shops were supposed to have reasonable prices on goods? That place is outrageous on price. And what about the tattooed douche bag that works it. LOL.
Really

Scott Depot, WV

#2 Oct 27, 2010
Really do you have nothing to do other than get on here a trash people?..If you think its over priced then dont go there, but then you have to throw in your two cents about the The Tattooed guy??? Get a life and leave good people alone!!
Nunya business

Summersville, WV

#3 Oct 27, 2010
smartypants wrote:
What does everybody think of this crap hole? I thot pawn shops were supposed to have reasonable prices on goods? That place is outrageous on price. And what about the tattooed douche bag that works it. LOL.
You mean the one you owed like $1000 to?
RED

Summersville, WV

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Before you post things about people maybe you should take some grammar classes and learn how to spell! Douche Bag
smartypants

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Nunya business wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the one you owed like $1000 to?

Lmao. U moron. I've never owed them any money. LOL. I was just in there looking at guns to buy and they were way over priced. I've never bought or sold anything there. I just found it to be over priced. And the Guy that was working to b rude and uneducated about most things in the shop.
Really

Scott Depot, WV

#6 Oct 27, 2010
Well if you thought it was over priced, then walk out....sounds like you have a personal problem with the guy that works there, if your willing to go as far to call him a douche bag and moron!!
Blondie

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Oct 27, 2010
I think pawn shops will be pawns shops. Most the time they are ALWAYS over priced, but that`s how they make their money. If you think they are unreasonable...then don`t shop there. There is no need to trash the place on the internet just because you couldn`t find a fairly priced item...and downing a person that works there because he is `rude`.?!?! I bet you would be rude too if you had to deal with costomers like yourself all day. He is just doin his job. Why be so negative?
AAA

Summersville, WV

#8 Oct 27, 2010
Right, because everyone up there knows who it is posting that bunch of nonsense, and you've never looked at anything in the store to buy in the first place.
I know

AOL

#9 Oct 27, 2010
well..I have never even been in there bu I do know the guy with the tats is a smart ass and thinks he is better than most...does he not know how bad those tats look
Loopie

Charleston, WV

#10 Oct 28, 2010
Well The guy with tats is a good guy his mom and dad and him own the store. they are also christan people i have always bot guns their i have no complaints they have always treated me right. so yeah if u do not agree then u need to get a life..
skank master

AOL

#11 Oct 28, 2010
he is not a good guy he is an ass just because you want to suck him off is no reason to lie,
red

Summersville, WV

#12 Oct 29, 2010
I think its funny that you guys talk shit on here and don't have the balls to come up here and say it to their faces! Cowards! Grow a pair
the truth

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2010
He is not a good guy. He is a cheat and a Lowlife. He claims to b a Christian but what about his "side" business? Is he still in "illicit goods" trade? Does that sound like a good guy to you? Lol. There used to be more traffic at his upstairs apartment than at the pawn shop. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Pannell 13 min NOWAY PEOPLE 1
fayette county law enforcement and corruption 3 hr Ella 24
Dirty Rotten Old Man Done Got Caught Slandering... 6 hr Just me 24
Michael Todd Goodson 7 hr Tony 1
Neck Of Red 10 hr Grand Torino 21
drug dealers beware 15 hr LadyLove 4
why not say something oakhill 16 hr LadyLove 7
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web