what do you think about Kayla Richard...

what do you think about Kayla Richardson??

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

baddestbitchinoa khill

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2010
i think shes an amazing girl. she has a big heart if you would really get to know her. she may have alot of haters but i still love her!!
Annoying

Beckley, WV

#2 Nov 11, 2010
I think she needs to learn when to stop annoying people, because there's a difference between selective hearing (ignoring) and being deaf (can't hear). So, when someone doesn't answer you after tapping on their shoulder repeatedly, get the hint and leave them alone!
COURTNEY RICHARDSON

Summersville, WV

#3 Nov 12, 2010
well lil miss annoying thats my f*cking sister how bout u say some shit bout her to me and see how far u get hmmm not very far ill make u deaf blind u name it ill do it dont f*cking talk shit bout my sister how bout u put ur real name on here thank u anything else to say say it to me
-Anonymous-

Beckley, WV

#4 Nov 12, 2010
i like kayla dnt get me wrong bcuz shes one of my friends and yeahh yuu will suffer the consequences if yuu tlk crap about her so y do it? unless yuu brave and strong enough to say it to the face now answer me there ms annoying??an courtney i agree y dnt they say there real name...
brit

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Nov 12, 2010
haha courtney get em girl!!
Annoying

Beckley, WV

#6 Nov 12, 2010
Why don't you quit fighting your sister's battles?? I mean, she fought Christina so well after all, didn't she? What, are you going to act like her and hit me when I least expect it like she did Christina? Make me deaf and it only means I won't have to hear you; make me blind I won't have to see you. Why would I complain? o_O I wasn't talking sh!t, I was stating facts. Don't you get annoyed when someone you don't want to talk to keeps aggravating you? Yeah, that applies with everybody, not just me. I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from but, of course, you're going to continue trying to sh!t talk and defend for your sister.(And I don't blame you because I would do it, too.) She needs to learn when to quit annoying people though, seriously.
Bittersweetvenom

Beckley, WV

#7 Nov 12, 2010
COURTNEY RICHARDSON wrote:
well lil miss annoying thats my f*cking sister how bout u say some shit bout her to me and see how far u get hmmm not very far ill make u deaf blind u name it ill do it dont f*cking talk shit bout my sister how bout u put ur real name on here thank u anything else to say say it to me
"thats my f*cking sister"

WOW! What love!
Kayla Sanger

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Nov 20, 2010
Kayla isn't annoying. you just gotta learn how to deal with her. Don't like it, don't speakto her nor hang out with her... haha if you really have a problem with her say it to her face.. unless your scared. which I think you are because you would have already put ya name when courtney commented. So unless you wanna fight I would advise you shut up and stop talking.
IDK

Winifrede, WV

#9 Dec 22, 2010
kayla looks good i think
OLD SCHOOL

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2010
COURTNEY RICHARDSON wrote:
So are you saying your sister is F*cking, or it's a sister that you f*ck or am i reading this wrong? I'm confused...LOL
haha

Summersville, WV

#11 Dec 22, 2010
Personaly I have never liked the girl. All the time acting like she is better than everyone else, but when it came down to someone wanting to fight cause of that mouth of hers, she would run away. Don't like it? don't care... and don't try saying she never ran away from anyone because she ran from me. hahaha scared b*tch.
Jenae Toney

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2010
Kayla's my girl. Talk shit; get hit. You know.
Tyler randall

Beckley, WV

#13 Dec 24, 2010
Jenae Toney wrote:
Kayla's my girl. Talk shit; get hit. You know.
We used to chill n she was cool....
1 post removed
kayla richardson

Spencer, WV

#15 Jan 4, 2011
one who ever you are sayin i ran from you????lol nah b*tch 9 out of 10 your punk ass ran from me ay you wanna fight lets get the sh*t done then get on here again lettin ppl know how bad you got that as* beat???and who ever said i act better then everybody nah aint my fault i look better then you that b*tches be on my f*ckin nuts and you was prolly one of them lol aint my fault it was prolly you and i played yo as* too quick lo.man im havin fun put your d*mn real name on here sh*t imma p*ssy??nah i sure do eat it though:)haha who else want some????and dude court is my sis f*ckin retard but i dont need her fightin my battles i beat as* once again it was prolly you!!!!!!!!!! i hate ppl that talk sh*t and obviusly cant back it up cause cant put yo real name!!!!!!!!!well yeah thats all im sayin

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Jan 13, 2011
Kayla is pretty kick ass iight? Really don't f*ck with her she'll whoop on that as*. She didn't do sh*t to anyone. kk? Ya'll don't EVEN wanna f*ck wit her she means buisiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preachee brown.... Free to good home 1 min stop blaming side... 8
fake opanas????? (Mar '12) 30 min Lmao 46
How can I report Animals in unclean living cond... 53 min Bowser 11
Virgil Light??? Renegade CIA??? (Apr '15) 1 hr Sex pervert 29
Virgil Lee Light was Murdered by the CIA 1 hr Over the ledge 12
Dewayne mcdowell 2 hr Outer banks 1
last post wins! (Jan '11) 4 hr Snopper 1,236

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance