Fayette Drug Arrest

Jan 14, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 9

Mamie Buoy Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Jan. 14, 2013 3:54 PM EST Updated: Jan.

Read more
Jail

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Oak Hill, Fayete County , West Virginia

A Detroit man was arrested after deputies said he was selling heroin out of a Fayette County home.

Deputies received a tip that Michael Travers, 26, was selling the heroin at a home on Gatewood Road, near Oak Hill. They obtained a search warrant and allegedly found a large amount of the drug and a large sum of cash.

Traver is charged with delivery of a controlled substance and conspiracy to commit a felony. He was lodged in the Southern Regional Jail on a $100,000 bond.

3 posts removed
discusting

AOL

#5 Jan 19, 2013
They are bringing these drugs from all over every out of state car come thur most likely is drugs.The people here are going to north carolina florida and all kind of road trips for what reason i hope they all go down......
jeep

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 19, 2013
discusting wrote:
They are bringing these drugs from all over every out of state car come thur most likely is drugs.The people here are going to north carolina florida and all kind of road trips for what reason i hope they all go down......
i HOPE THEY ALL GO DOWN TOO..... i KNOW SO MANY TRASHY DRUG DEALERS IT ISNT FUNNY DOESNT DO ANY GOOD TO REPORT THEM. i did once but nothing was done so really what is the point? I just tell myself in time....they will get what's coming to them.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2013
jeep wrote:
<quoted text>i HOPE THEY ALL GO DOWN TOO..... i KNOW SO MANY TRASHY DRUG DEALERS IT ISNT FUNNY DOESNT DO ANY GOOD TO REPORT THEM. i did once but nothing was done so really what is the point? I just tell myself in time....they will get what's coming to them.
if you know who the dealers are, then law enforcement certainly knows...but they need evidence, not just the word or recordings of known users. hopefully they will weed out the wrongdoers, but this problem is not going away because it all starts from the family and the school system. kids are not taught respect for the law or anything else. the kids that are taught that, are the ones who get the hell out of dodge and do something with their lives, the rest either drop out, or the system just pushes them through asap. instead of wasting time on topix, people in the community need to address the real problem. kids have no respect for their elders, teachers, police, and even their own parents anymore. we need to start looking in the mirror, and not blaming the dealers and addicts, because if you "train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it" Prov 22:6. if parents and the community came together like they did when i grew up there in the 80's, kids would be held accountable, and might get and ass whipping from your neighbors, and another one when you got home, because that's what teaches you that there are conseqences for your actions. not saying we were angels, but we got the point! wake up people...
Nice try

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 21, 2013
stonypoint wrote:
<quoted text> if you know who the dealers are, then law enforcement certainly knows...but they need evidence, not just the word or recordings of known users. hopefully they will weed out the wrongdoers, but this problem is not going away because it all starts from the family and the school system. kids are not taught respect for the law or anything else. the kids that are taught that, are the ones who get the hell out of dodge and do something with their lives, the rest either drop out, or the system just pushes them through asap. instead of wasting time on topix, people in the community need to address the real problem. kids have no respect for their elders, teachers, police, and even their own parents anymore. we need to start looking in the mirror, and not blaming the dealers and addicts, because if you "train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it" Prov 22:6. if parents and the community came together like they did when i grew up there in the 80's, kids would be held accountable, and might get and ass whipping from your neighbors, and another one when you got home, because that's what teaches you that there are conseqences for your actions. not saying we were angels, but we got the point! wake up people...
Then get off topix and go fix the problem since you have it all figured out. Otherwise, blah, blah, blah

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Nice try wrote:
<quoted text>Then get off topix and go fix the problem since you have it all figured out. Otherwise, blah, blah, blah
your the ones bitchin, moanin and complaining about the problem, i had enough sense the get the hell away from WV. that's my whole point, kids like you don't want anyone telling you to do the right thing....sad
Nice try

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 21, 2013
stonypoint wrote:
<quoted text>your the ones bitchin, moanin and complaining about the problem, i had enough sense the get the hell away from WV. that's my whole point, kids like you don't want anyone telling you to do the right thing....sad
I havent bitched or moaned about a damn thing. I just see you on here with analyzation of the situation and i see that you know how to type. What does that bring to the ones who need help? NOTHING. Your just another topix poster wasting time on topix with your typing of what you think the problem might be. And then you run away from WV. NEWSFLASH!!!!!! Drug problems are everywhere.Even where you ran away to.
Duh

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 22, 2013
U cant run away from your problems they will follow you to bfe...
Truth in WV

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Seems to help when you owe the dealer, and need a quick way to get out of your debt owed. Hmmm.... right??!!!!!! Never in my life have I heard of anyone with a ton of HEROIN in their home, and they sit. Seems kinda odd to me. I smell a snitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are people so mean 51 min beauty and the beast 22
I want Dirty Old Man so bad 54 min beauty and the beast 6
Aka Deja Blue (Feb '14) 1 hr notBeavis 856
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 1 hr notBeavis 1,237
Zack West (Nov '10) 3 hr Cindy 15
Why Haven't They Arrested Alisha Leoffler Yet? 3 hr Ruth 13
Really? 3 hr His Crazy Witch 26
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]