First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shocked

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Anyone know whats up with person carrying Welfare Cheat sign in Fayetteville this week. I saw him two days.
Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 6, 2012
I believe its a woman
Shocked

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 6, 2012
REALLY? Couldn't tell but then again was wearing hoodey and big sunglasses

What is up with this anyways
Lady Ladybug

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Dec 6, 2012
It was part of her punishment for committing welfare fraud.They have to do this for one week.Should be on the news tonight.fox59
doodle doo

Logan, WV

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Lady Ladybug wrote:
It was part of her punishment for committing welfare fraud.They have to do this for one week.Should be on the news tonight.fox59
where ya been
Shocked

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Watched Fox 59 News last night and this morning = nothing I guess she must be somebody important local news too busy working on unlocal news items At least I seen it with my own eyes
lol

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2012
She is there today holding her sign , covering her face.
Well

San Antonio, TX

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Isnt she related to keith? Think its that guy who sales cars in town. He is a crook...like david dilly.
Here is the scoop

Summersville, WV

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Shocked wrote:
Anyone know whats up with person carrying Welfare Cheat sign in Fayetteville this week. I saw him two days.
Link will take you to article on WVNSTV and explains everything (names names):

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/20291389/cruel-an...

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Lady Ladybug wrote:
hell, half of fayetteville should be out carring signs.
Micheal

San Antonio, TX

#11 Dec 8, 2012
I feel sorry for her. May god be with her!
Dr IKEDI

Europe

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Hello! I AM DR. Ikedi, A spell caster, Do you want your ex boy friend or girl friend back?, Do you want a spell that will grow your business fast? Do you seek sucess academicaly or otherwise? Do you want to make somebody love you? Do you seek revenge? Then your problems are solved... Visit our spiritual temple today at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com ... Get your problem solved by a spell now!!!!
Wow

Winfield, WV

#13 Dec 9, 2012
Isn't her maiden name Frost? She always acted like she was better then everyone in school. I believe her daddy was the one who had the little carlot in front of the mall. Don't know if he still does or not.
Haha

Bronx, NY

#14 Dec 9, 2012
She shouldn't be allowed to wear big sunglasses or cover her face.
Micheal

San Antonio, TX

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Dr IKEDI wrote:
Hello! I AM DR. Ikedi, A spell caster, Do you want your ex boy friend or girl friend back?, Do you want a spell that will grow your business fast? Do you seek sucess academicaly or otherwise? Do you want to make somebody love you? Do you seek revenge? Then your problems are solved... Visit our spiritual temple today at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com ... Get your problem solved by a spell now!!!!
f u
Big Dog

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Dec 9, 2012
What about a public hanging on the court house lawn
hot spot

Beckley, WV

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Big Dog wrote:
What about a public hanging on the court house lawn
I wish we still had those. It would damn sure lower the crime rates!!!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#18 Dec 9, 2012
hot spot wrote:
<quoted text>I wish we still had those. It would damn sure lower the crime rates!!!
I think public flogging would work out too.
Anonymous

Cool Ridge, WV

#19 Jan 5, 2013
Ha. So now rick Malay should get a sign "I molested a kid". Love how they constantly slap people on the wrist.
1 post removed
CLUELESS

Beckley, WV

#21 Jan 5, 2013
Just Me wrote:
The 14 year old girl should get a sign that says she didn't get her way and decided to destroy a mans life. She screwed everybody in school and now perhaps she got turned down.
Just Me you are retarded !! WHAT WOULD it matter if she did screw the whole school ? Even tho I no she has not !! It still does not make it right that a 54 YEAR OLD MAN would even want to be with a 15 year old girl!! It is gross ! It does not matter who she is black , white , she is a child HE IS MAN old enough to be her grandfather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya wakins 13 min Nattitude 17
jermey adkings 37 min jake 1
Jonathan Fruit 43 min DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 18
Boy jumped at oak hill baseball field 1 hr mr goodwrench 34
annexation of oak hill and minden 1 hr love 36
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 58,231
psst 1 hr mr goodwrench 13
•••
•••
Oak Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill People Search