Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>and we make four times what you do correct that smart ass
Sorry but you're wrong again. I love how you coal miners think you make all the money in this area. That is just more ignorance on your part. My salary is much higher than the higher bossing positions and I don't have to risk my life every day, run the risk of black lung in my latter years of life or work like a dog doing manual labor. If you make 80k you think you are making money! That's funny. Stop showing your uneducated ignorance AND your general lack of sense at the same time.
Jess

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

What about hospital workers and doctors noone praises them
Billy

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I work at walmart I keep the store stocked with food, anyone that work to keep this pill head county goin should be a hero
hero

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

a hero is someone who saves someones life... just because a coal miners wife has a sticker on her car does not mean she thinks hes a hero. shes just proud that he has a decent payin job to support them, and pay their bills. just because a coal miner has a sticker on his truck doesnt mean hes a hero, just means hes proud of the job he does. alot of familys its a tradition. this is coal country love it or not. alot of guys works long shifts so maybe on their way hme they may have to stop in their work clothes and get some food. oh well whats the prob with that. if every coal mine in wv shuts down then the state will have serious problems. alot of our tax money to pay for schools roads and many other things comes from coal mines that are making milions a year. so if they all shut down then will there be enough tax money to pay your welfare? dont knock the workin man doesnt matter what ya do a job is a job. u do em to pay the bills.
H U M I L I T Y

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Educate It Is Great wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but you're wrong again. I love how you coal miners think you make all the money in this area. That is just more ignorance on your part. My salary is much higher than the higher bossing positions and I don't have to risk my life every day, run the risk of black lung in my latter years of life or work like a dog doing manual labor. If you make 80k you think you are making money! That's funny. Stop showing your uneducated ignorance AND your general lack of sense at the same time.
I also have a good financial income and I know many highly successful and very wealthy people. I don't challenge myself to have more money than they have; rather I aspire to have as much class and humility as they do. Being the arrogant and shallow dolt that you are, it's not likely you know my associates or me. You clearly have more in common with the coal miners to whom you're so condescending than you realize.
Educate It Is Great

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

H U M I L I T Y wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a good financial income and I know many highly successful and very wealthy people. I don't challenge myself to have more money than they have; rather I aspire to have as much class and humility as they do. Being the arrogant and shallow dolt that you are, it's not likely you know my associates or me. You clearly have more in common with the coal miners to whom you're so condescending than you realize.
Yet wrong again.
just saying

Midkiff, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Sorry but you're wrong again. I love how you coal miners think you make all the money in this area. That is just more ignorance on your part. My salary is much higher than the higher bossing positions and I don't have to risk my life every day, run the risk of black lung in my latter years of life or work like a dog doing manual labor. If you make 80k you think you are making money! That's funny. Stop showing your uneducated ignorance AND your general lack of sense at the same time.
the lowest paid spots are 80k and it goes up from there educate that while your feelin all high and mighty
Educate It Is Great

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>the lowest paid spots are 80k and it goes up from there educate that while your feelin all high and mighty
I don't know what mines you are working at but I have a family member that makes in the mid to upper 50s and he is underground! So we have ignorance proven on this site once more! Also if you will actually read; I stated that I make much more than the higher paying bossing positions. My statement said these miners that are making 80k a year think they are living large. It is humorous. There are MANY in the coal companies that won't see making even that much. I also have a buddy who's family is in the business of owning mines so I know not all miners make 80k. Thank you for confirming your stupidity. That is my point. Nobody has to really even point it out; you people make your own case! And for the Humility person...if you will read in the thread; you will find Mr Highly Intelligent Coal Miner made the assumption that he as a miner made more income than I made. My point is that is the problem with miners. Most believe they are the only ones making money in this state when in fact they don't make squat when you consider the life risk they take. It is just coal company owners taking advantage of unintelligent men who don't know any better. It is really kind of sad. Anyway...hats off to continuing to prove my point! Thanks.
bendrinking

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

well why the hell dont yall go print yall some stickers make your self a shirt or 2 have somebody in nashville write you a song and hell while your at it have gm name a truck after you to ok
just saying

Midkiff, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> I don't know what mines you are working at but I have a family member that makes in the mid to upper 50s and he is underground! So we have ignorance proven on this site once more! Also if you will actually read; I stated that I make much more than the higher paying bossing positions. My statement said these miners that are making 80k a year think they are living large. It is humorous. There are MANY in the coal companies that won't see making even that much. I also have a buddy who's family is in the business of owning mines so I know not all miners make 80k. Thank you for confirming your stupidity. That is my point. Nobody has to really even point it out; you people make your own case! And for the Humility person...if you will read in the thread; you will find Mr Highly Intelligent Coal Miner made the assumption that he as a miner made more income than I made. My point is that is the problem with miners. Most believe they are the only ones making money in this state when in fact they don't make squat when you consider the life risk they take. It is just coal company owners taking advantage of unintelligent men who don't know any better. It is really kind of sad. Anyway...hats off to continuing to prove my point! Thanks.
meet me somewhere and call me ignorant but u wont do that now wanna hide behind ur screen name
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> I don't know what mines you are working at but I have a family member that makes in the mid to upper 50s and he is underground! So we have ignorance proven on this site once more! Also if you will actually read; I stated that I make much more than the higher paying bossing positions. My statement said these miners that are making 80k a year think they are living large. It is humorous. There are MANY in the coal companies that won't see making even that much. I also have a buddy who's family is in the business of owning mines so I know not all miners make 80k. Thank you for confirming your stupidity. That is my point. Nobody has to really even point it out; you people make your own case! And for the Humility person...if you will read in the thread; you will find Mr Highly Intelligent Coal Miner made the assumption that he as a miner made more income than I made. My point is that is the problem with miners. Most believe they are the only ones making money in this state when in fact they don't make squat when you consider the life risk they take. It is just coal company owners taking advantage of unintelligent men who don't know any better. It is really kind of sad. Anyway...hats off to continuing to prove my point! Thanks.
You continue to tell us how important you are but the fact is nobody really cares.
Educate It Is Great

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>meet me somewhere and call me ignorant but u wont do that now wanna hide behind ur screen name
That's just funny. And yes; your ignorance still yet to this minute shows. Redneck idiot coal miner who wants to beat someone's ass because you're wrong and ignorant? Yes, typical. Don't you have a hole to dig or something making all of that mad cash?? You're not making any money trying to beat someone up. You'd be going to jail then wouldn't you? How much money would you make in jail? Do coal mines hire criminals who assault others? You would then possibly be out of a job. Correct? I believe I have more than proven my point on your self confirmed stupidity. Thanks again. You represent coal miners so well. I'm almost embarrassed that I'm sitting on my rear in the comfort of my home bringing in money! Almost.
Educate It Is Great

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to tell us how important you are but the fact is nobody really cares.
I'm actually speaking to the specific one who brought up the income issue. Also I didn't make one statement that I was important. I make a lot of money but the important ones are the ones that work within my business. So I guess we have more ignorance. Are you a coal miner or just some other random ignorant person? Maybe you should educate yourself as I don't believe you can fully comprehend what you read.
hero

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

why dnt ya all shut the hell up on how much ya make and just be tghankful to have jobs. who gives a damn who makes the most money and how they spend their money. this state needs coal end of story.. iit always has. now days we rly need coal in this state due to obama. if coal taxes wasnt in wv they will have to shut down major thigs due to no tax revnue commin thru the state. a big chunck of the staes taxes are from coal. so go ahead and be dumb asses and say cloe em. if someon wants a coal job so be it who cares lol. i thinkol dude on here is a joke worried bout how uch money he has and how much more he makes than a miner lol? what ya doin bud payin off student loans for the rest of your life? or wait maybe our states taxes paid for them which mostly wv taxes r from coal lol. maybeu sould just say thanks and quit worryn
1 post removed
Dum Dum

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

hero wrote:
why dnt ya all shut the hell up on how much ya make and just be tghankful to have jobs. who gives a damn who makes the most money and how they spend their money. this state needs coal end of story.. iit always has. now days we rly need coal in this state due to obama. if coal taxes wasnt in wv they will have to shut down major thigs due to no tax revnue commin thru the state. a big chunck of the staes taxes are from coal. so go ahead and be dumb asses and say cloe em. if someon wants a coal job so be it who cares lol. i thinkol dude on here is a joke worried bout how uch money he has and how much more he makes than a miner lol? what ya doin bud payin off student loans for the rest of your life? or wait maybe our states taxes paid for them which mostly wv taxes r from coal lol. maybeu sould just say thanks and quit worryn
If this state needs coal why are we shipping it overseas when we mine it? And the only one on here that was worried about how much money somebody made was the ol coal miner dude. I have to agree with Educate. I have been out places and all miners want to do is talk like they make all this big money. Well who cares. Lots of people make good money but don't choose to go down in an underground hole for it and maybe not come out to their family. I'd rather pay every cent of a college loan back than die and leave my kids with no dad. And I thank God for my blessings not a coal miner or the mining industry. You guys are not that worthy.
just saying

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Whats funny is as u guys and girls talk about how simple coal miners are ive made random statements to get you talkin and watched as you assume im a male when I could be a female as they work in and around mines also you assume im a worker instead of a mine super or even owner as they also have opinions so look back at all your statements and tell me if you have jumped to any opinions as you have painted me as an uneducated white country ass male coal miner that wants to fight you because thats what those type of people do
just saying

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Feel free to add punctuation and do a spell check ive gotta go chase some chickens in my fourwheel drive with coal stickers all over it while blasting hooked on phonics so ise can b smart like u. LMAO done with this
Educate It Is Great

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

just saying wrote:
Whats funny is as u guys and girls talk about how simple coal miners are ive made random statements to get you talkin and watched as you assume im a male when I could be a female as they work in and around mines also you assume im a worker instead of a mine super or even owner as they also have opinions so look back at all your statements and tell me if you have jumped to any opinions as you have painted me as an uneducated white country ass male coal miner that wants to fight you because thats what those type of people do
Does it really matter if you're male or female? Ignorance has no gender I don't believe. Your own statements reveal what your thoughts and beliefs are which you have publicly posted. You've made statements that are just not true, you've attempted to bring income into the situation which totally back fired on you because I can speak with certainty that if you are talking about coal mining income at any level it doesn't hold a candle here and last but not least you want to meet someone on the side of the road to do what-have a beer and a couple of laughs or if you're a female miner to go on a roadside date? No you indicate assault which shows your redneck nature. You made your own point. If you do have any type of an education; you may need to go back for round two because you sure don't portray yourself well. I'm glad you've decided to be done. Frankly I'm pretty sure you've been finished several posts ago.
1 post removed
lala

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I have 2 wv coal miners wife stickers on both my cars..my husband works very hard to provide for us and i am very proud of him.. and for someone who didn't go to college I'm proud to say my husband makes $115,000 a year... So i will continue to display MY stickers on MY car and if you don't like it you can kiss this COAL MINERS WIFEs A$$ because i do not live to please you..
Ewwww

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

lala wrote:
I have 2 wv coal miners wife stickers on both my cars..my husband works very hard to provide for us and i am very proud of him.. and for someone who didn't go to college I'm proud to say my husband makes $115,000 a year... So i will continue to display MY stickers on MY car and if you don't like it you can kiss this COAL MINERS WIFEs A$$ because i do not live to please you..
ur prob a big fat lard ass that lays on the couch all day eating while your husband works his a$$ off. Yuk. Go stuff ur face and play with ur sticker collection.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 35 min bacon hater 53,636
dirty ol man ....mt hope 39 min DIRTY OLD MAN 5
Rails To Trails Rape In Oak Hill Open And Shut ... 44 min Daily Mail Article 38
Justin jones 54 min your mom 3
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr notBeavis 3,930
Bad Teeth And Need A Cheap Dentist (May '12) 2 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 15
wondering where tina bailey is 2 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 4
•••
•••
•••
Oak Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters