First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOW

Charleston, WV

#23 Jan 17, 2013
inform us wrote:
Okay, but if it has not happened to YOU then it does not concern you. Live your life & don't worry about everyone else. That's what is wrong with this town, nobody can mind their own damn business.
You amaze me.... for you to say it doesn't affect you personally, it's not your business? REALLY? Wake up, it affects everybody!!! Not just the addict, but what about their families???? If it was your daughter doing sexual favors for a "fix" would you feel the same way? An addict always has a least one person in their lives that loves them and wants them to be clean, i.e. mother, father, child, etc..... This epidemic is very sad!!! What do our children have to look forward to in the next 10 years????
1 post removed
Kathy

Clendenin, WV

#25 Jan 17, 2013
Liopiity u are sick. That dr was far from
A stud and a book? Look at the families his dam pills hurt. His karma is comming and what about those doing the referrals fr the street. Well I have someone I love and care about that got in with that nasty doctor. now I watch the hurt and pain of an addict that was not hooked on pills until those roxy 30. Every day she is trying so hard to clean up and it breaks my heart.they all need some prayers. How can others judge when they aren't walking in one of those girls shoes. That's what's wrong today too much judging and not caring.I know from my heart no one wants that addicts life the sickness/pain/and always needing to have a pill. This county along with the others need some rehab and support for those wanting help. Just know maybe just one prayer will reach one of those girls and give her the strength to change.
roflmfao

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Jan 18, 2013
sukky sukky yumm yumm
Maybe

Summersville, WV

#27 Jan 18, 2013
Drugs hurt everyone, "inform me".

They hurt the families of those abusing drugs, they give reason for more drug abusers to come into our neighborhoods, which gives cause for more vehicle accidents, which may cost you your drug-free life, they cause for more robberies and homicides, which may also cost you your drug-free life. And that's not even getting into the cost of tax payer dollars to prosecute these individuals.
Able Bodies

Mount Hope, WV

#28 Jan 18, 2013
He didnt FORCE these pills into anyone. They were willing to do it to their own bodies. You HAD to have a medical reason to obtain these medications. Period.It takes two. These skanks are the ones that started the entire thing. They are the ones that should be in jail. What man, Doctor or not, is going to turn down a twenty something year old woman.... NONE. Come on people. Truth hurts. It wasnt right by all means. Just saying that these girls blackmailed him, threatened him. It wasnt right on their part. All these patients were able bodies that walked in on their own. Nothing was forced. It IS all weird, but just sayin.
sad

United States

#29 Jan 18, 2013
And explained these lil children with no homes and food u bunches of no count pill heads one day u will give account for these kids get a life so your children want suffer
bill

Beckley, WV

#30 Jan 18, 2013
well when he got busted. he shut down haft of oak hill and all the pill heads in pax.hes beter then the COPS.
roy

Beckley, WV

#31 Jan 18, 2013
well at this time pax is a clean town
roy

Beckley, WV

#32 Jan 18, 2013
no more drugs in pax thangs to the doctor.so all you pill heads got to find a nother doctor.if you can.
cheyanne

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Jan 18, 2013
cant help but wander if the good doc mita dropped some seed in these sluts??? could be some lil slant eye babies runnin around town soon
MER1CA

Huntington, WV

#34 Jan 18, 2013
cheyanne wrote:
cant help but wander if the good doc mita dropped some seed in these sluts??? could be some lil slant eye babies runnin around town soon
Slant eyed chink babies... Their all over the place?! These slant eyed fckers are taking over... Lets send them back where they come from!! Then our community will be a better place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is rachel simmons living in oakhill or in riple... (Mar '14) 15 min DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 6
Public Hearing on January 7th - Poisoned Drinki... 43 min tristan ho 7
Let's Play,...One Word I Stole From A Dead Person! (Oct '13) 1 hr Crazy Jae 378
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr Crazy Jae 4,219
When will the police crackdown on drugs? 1 hr Honesty 3
Is there a law that forces people to bathe? 2 hr Robert 2
john stephenson???? 4 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 12
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Hill News, Events & Info