Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Seems funny Dr. Pill, I mean Gosien was not indicted. They had time to do it. This is something that can't be run thru the magistrates office and if it was federal, he would have been processed at the federal court house in Beckley, not county in Fayetteville. Has anyone seen Dr. Pill out anywhere, I have not? Considering, I bet Dr. Pill is a millionaire,it would cost the county so much to prosecute him, There happy just to get him to quit medicine and go out of business. With Dr. Pills money, he could keep the prosecutor in court for years.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I hope someone in Fayetteville will come forth and explain what is going on. I have not seen him.

Level 4

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

MrMess01 wrote:
Seems funny Dr. Pill, I mean Gosien was not indicted. They had time to do it. This is something that can't be run thru the magistrates office and if it was federal, he would have been processed at the federal court house in Beckley, not county in Fayetteville. Has anyone seen Dr. Pill out anywhere, I have not? Considering, I bet Dr. Pill is a millionaire,it would cost the county so much to prosecute him, There happy just to get him to quit medicine and go out of business. With Dr. Pills money, he could keep the prosecutor in court for years.
He has money and does anyone with money EVER see a court room??? Nothing will ever be done with him, besides possibly paying a fine!! Money talks!!
adam

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

He got arrested while grand jury was on break.
1 post removed
inform us

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Who gives a damn whether he goes to jail or not? If he wasn't harming you personally, then there's no reason you should be concerned as to what he was doing. & he didn't harm anyone, those girls that done sexual favors for him, WANTED to do it for drugs! How about we not worry about everyone else & we focus on fixing our own lives? Sounds good to me!
gimpy

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

inform us wrote:
Who gives a damn whether he goes to jail or not? If he wasn't harming you personally, then there's no reason you should be concerned as to what he was doing. & he didn't harm anyone, those girls that done sexual favors for him, WANTED to do it for drugs! How about we not worry about everyone else & we focus on fixing our own lives? Sounds good to me!
Pills don't hurt anyone? Have you been under a rock for the last few years? or did you just move here from out of state?
inform us

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

They only hurt those who do them & that doesn't concern you unless you're the one using. Every drug addict had the choice to turn it down & they did not. That is THEIR fault, you can't blame others. It's not Dr. Gosiens fault that some girls would do anything for their fix, he just wanted the strange.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

inform us wrote:
They only hurt those who do them & that doesn't concern you unless you're the one using. Every drug addict had the choice to turn it down & they did not. That is THEIR fault, you can't blame others. It's not Dr. Gosiens fault that some girls would do anything for their fix, he just wanted the strange.
Well then hell,let's just turn all the drug dealers loose then. Is that what you are saying?
inform us

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

No, what I'm saying is worry about YOURSELF, not the actions of others because it simply does not concern you.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

inform us wrote:
No, what I'm saying is worry about YOURSELF, not the actions of others because it simply does not concern you.
You might explain that to all citizens whose homes have been broken into by drug addicts. Stealing money, jewelry,copper pipes,telephone cable etc.
inform us

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Okay, but if it has not happened to YOU then it does not concern you. Live your life & don't worry about everyone else. That's what is wrong with this town, nobody can mind their own damn business.
sad

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

inform us wrote:
What about all of us that are raising children because their parents are drug addicts?? Where's your defense? What about all the tax dollars that it causes the state to support these people? Jail, food stamps, legal aid, medical......etc, etc, etc!!! Yes I'm afraid it does affect everyone, especially the children.
inform us

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

If you don't wanna raise a drug addicts child, then don't. You shouldn't even have the privilege of raising those children if you're going to complain about it!
sad

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

inform us wrote:
If you don't wanna raise a drug addicts child, then don't. You shouldn't even have the privilege of raising those children if you're going to complain about it!
Who's complaining about the children? The children suffer horribly because of their parents choice!! You must be very young or there's something wrong with you because you really don't make any sense at all. Don't bother with retaliating because I'm sure the responses will just get worse. Good luck in getting your priorities straightened out.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

inform us wrote:
I think the familys of the 2 dead troopers and the Family of the Baber boy have a different view. And Gosien was doing that in my community so I have every right to ask and complain, fart knocker
Take a look

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Just look dr gosien is a very rich person. He has lots and lots of money.. He wont get any time. He can buy his way out..
Jail

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Take a look wrote:
Just look dr gosien is a very rich person. He has lots and lots of money.. He wont get any time. He can buy his way out..
He better be prepared to spend a bunch of his money Id say!
bill

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

he put a lot of people out of bissness when he got busted?hes beter then the law.
ITS ON

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

goshen is only the first, that towel head hassan next. Ho ho ho, down you go.
1 post removed
Kathy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Inform us u seriously have some mental problems.these doctors like goshien took an oath in medicine which he broke. This doctor is worse than the dealers and is mentally unstable to act that way. That's right blame the pill users well doctors like him have alot to do with the pills on the street. He knew he wAs in the wrong he needs jail time but don't see that in fayette county.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min George 43,475
mariah kincaid 1 hr Haha magoogooo 34
last post wins! (Jan '11) 3 hr notBeavis 880
Why isn't Topix as lively as it used to be? 3 hr notBeavis 10
This Topix BS Just Keeps Getting Weirder And We... 3 hr notBeavis 145
What's You're Current Temperature,...? 3 hr notBeavis 205
Late night love (Sep '13) 3 hr notBeavis 181
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••