Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Really wrote:
What's up with Kroger's meat department? I go in there after work around 5 and there isn't even hamburger in the case! I have noticed more and more that they are out of chicken and have empty spaces all over the case, and bloody paper in the bottom.
They need a new manager at that store! I hate to go to Wal Mart for meat for dinner because Kroger isn't taking care of business!
I actually asked a Kroger's employee what was up with some of the stocking issues, many products missing off the shelves. Aparently they're no longer getting shipments every few days as they used to, they've switched over to what they call a 'super truck' which only comes in once or twice a week. I had noticed issues with dairy department as well, eggs were in short supply.

I would say this has a lot to do with the economical situation and they're trying to cut costs so they don't have to charge so much more for the same groceries.

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Bruce wrote:
Was at Tony's meat market today and they are much cheaper than Kroger or Wal-Mart. I got 2 packs of pork chops, 2 packs of ground round, a huge roast and 4 Rib eyes for less than 50 bucks. First time I've ever been there and now I won't shop anywhere else.
Yeah, I have a smoker, ribs and briskets are great there also. I asked for a fresh briskit that had been frozen last week, they had the whole thing, monster piece of meat, but they trimmed me up 2 pieces of it. I usually budget myself 50 or 60 bucks a month there and leave with a beer box full of meat.
Kris

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

I'll definitely have to check this place out. Thanks for the info!
1 post removed
dave

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

I hate Kroger. F*ck those lazy union workers.
wondering

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

I would like to know where does the meat for Publix, kroger,and home depot comes from? Are these animals treated humane? Having some issue with how animals are treated before they are slaughtered. I know to some people this does not matter but i am curious.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
I would like to know where does the meat for Publix, kroger,and home depot comes from? Are these animals treated humane? Having some issue with how animals are treated before they are slaughtered. I know to some people this does not matter but i am curious.
It matters too me. Farm factories are an abomination. Overcrowded,sick,bacteria laden cows,hogs and chickens,not too mention the environmental damage to drinking water and the food supply. True farm animals are becoming something that only the elite have access too. The rest of us will be slowly poisoned.
Really

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Go to eatwild.com
They have a directory of local farms in WV & every other state. Lots of family owned farms listed in greenbrier & Monroe counties. I buy a side of grass fed beef from a farm in lewisburg every year. Much healthier & cheaper than the trash you will be fed from WalMart!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Go to eatwild.com
They have a directory of local farms in WV & every other state. Lots of family owned farms listed in greenbrier & Monroe counties. I buy a side of grass fed beef from a farm in lewisburg every year. Much healthier & cheaper than the trash you will be fed from WalMart!
Everything from the Greenbriar valley or Monroe County is healthy.
hey hey

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything from the Greenbriar valley or Monroe County is healthy.
Thought you were into that Prudence meat? You know your man Georgey
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

hey hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you were into that Prudence meat? You know your man Georgey
George says hi and he loves ya but he will narc your azz again.
hahaha

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

When I worked there they didn't pay us enough to do the jobs we do and the union took half if not all our damn paycheck that's why I left the other reason is most customers where fat, rude, and smelled nasty not to mention stupid I can't begin to tell you how many times I saw the same people come in and bitch at me when they didn't see a certain dicount pop right up I wanted to tell them "STFU why do I have to tell you everytime all that crap comes off at the end of the order and hit enter" you couldn't pay me enough to go back to that place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 41 min bacon hater 54,351
WV DHHR Workers Picket Over Large Caseloads 50 min I Dunno 8
Terra talbert 52 min skanky flo 13
Jada hopkins 1 hr stacie 2
Friends 6 hr YOUR MOTHER 6
Some Low Life! 11 hr smart 2
Double Murder In Raleigh County (Nov '11) 19 hr meme 79
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••