Dollar General Robbery
Who

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Who robbed Dollar General on Jones Avenue last night? Guy with sandy hair they said on news. That really narrows it down, doesn't it? No surveillance cameras in that store?
Mall

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Someone probly wanting money for drugs
knows

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2013
Josiah adkins aka amber
former 61 gal

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Yes we do have camera's and I hope they find out who done this if u want money get out an get a job and work for it like the rest of us have to do! I can't stand a thief the only reason they steal is because they are to stinking LAZY to get a job! If I was the law I would make it where if u got caught stealing u should have ur fingers cut off that way when u look down at the hands u will be reminded that when u choose to steal the last time u got ur fingers cut off!!!!!!!!!! Just my thought though.
Who

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jun 10, 2013
former 61 gal wrote:
Yes we do have camera's and I hope they find out who done this if u want money get out an get a job and work for it like the rest of us have to do! I can't stand a thief the only reason they steal is because they are to stinking LAZY to get a job! If I was the law I would make it where if u got caught stealing u should have ur fingers cut off that way when u look down at the hands u will be reminded that when u choose to steal the last time u got ur fingers cut off!!!!!!!!!! Just my thought though.
Did the police get the surveillance video yet? I hope they nail the thief to the wall! I'm sick of thieves and pillheads, and I bet that guy is both. He probably took the money he stole straight to a pill dealer and got his fix.
jim

Beckley, WV

#6 Jun 10, 2013
u already no dey be buyin sum pills and smokin sum chronic
Info

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jun 11, 2013
There are pictures of him on facebook. Woay TV posted them he is a tall skinny guy and had on a red shirt.
iknow

Lizemores, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2013
and i'm not telling!!!!!!!!!!
Score Keeper

Beckley, WV

#9 Jun 12, 2013
Who wrote:
Who robbed Dollar General on Jones Avenue last night? Guy with sandy hair they said on news. That really narrows it down, doesn't it? No surveillance cameras in that store?
Inside job, how else would anyone know there'd be cash in the drawer at 11 pm on a Sunday nite? IMHO.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Score Keeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Inside job, how else would anyone know there'd be cash in the drawer at 11 pm on a Sunday nite? IMHO.
After watching the video I tend to agree with you.
1 post removed
meps

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jun 12, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
After watching the video I tend to agree with you.
I agree. The girl in the video is just standing there. She isn't even reacting. She has to be in on it. But the Oak Hill cops couldn't catch a cold, let alone a thief. They are too lazy to do an investigation. Just listen to the police scanner sometime. Any time they get a call, they sound like they are pissed just to have to drive to the scene. I think it's the water in Oak hill making everyone stupid and lazy.
tru1

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Lee epperly works there. He had somthing to do with it.
former 61 gal

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Jun 12, 2013
Ok just so u all no! She done what she was trained to do, second of all it wasn't an inside job I don't care what u stupid ppl think, I am so sick of judge mental ppl if u can do a better job then get a job as a guard n mayb u can catch the thief. As far as the Oak Hill City they don't have a clue that's why they are accusing innocent ppl just because they don't have a clue, u can say what u want but until u are in that situation then shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
think what you want 39 min jenning 22
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 42 min Janitor Of The LORD 1,654
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 1 hr Paleease 10
Any jobs in fayette co 2 hr Just saying 2
WOAY news reporter (Jan '09) 2 hr Just saying 8
think what you want 9 hr jenning 33
last post wins! (Jan '11) 11 hr Jon_B 1,136
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages