Republicans are stupid deadbeats.

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jan 12, 2013
After running up a huge national debt with two unfunded wars,two Bush tax cuts for the rich and Medicare part D's gift to big Pharmas the Republican Congress is insisting Obama is to blame so they are not going to pay the bills. They seem to think we are all stupid.
ben drinking

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jan 12, 2013
you need to research osama obama . they all spend to much .bush spent 1.66 billion a day. osama obama is spending 5 billion a day !!! and i was wondering has a poor person ever wrote you out a pay check ?
3 posts removed

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 13, 2013
The Durango Kid wrote:
Democrats are leeches!
democrats are the biggest dumbasses around,especially here in West Virginia,but all around,its cause of that stupid negro that we are hurting right now,and he is trying to get rid of coal.all u people who dont like coal,shut your damn mouths,try useing no lights in your house,cause that is what coal is for.dumbasses
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 13, 2013
upeopleneedtogetalife wrote:
<quoted text>
democrats are the biggest dumbasses around,especially here in West Virginia,but all around,its cause of that stupid negro that we are hurting right now,and he is trying to get rid of coal.all u people who dont like coal,shut your damn mouths,try useing no lights in your house,cause that is what coal is for.dumbasses
Spoken by a truly quintessential West Virginia coal miner. No wonder the rest of the country laughs at us. Go back to your cave. You are embarrassing us.
1 post removed
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jan 13, 2013
what I heard wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you stupid, your a bigot.
yell,i are a stoopid dumbass bigot.
ben drinking

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Truth 2 you really don't knw what your talking about. I would really like to knw what osama Obama has done that's so great . Your health care is about to go up. Their gona try and take your guns. there's more people on food stamps than ever before so what makes Democrats so great? Please tell us
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Jan 13, 2013
ben drinking wrote:
Truth 2 you really don't knw what your talking about. I would really like to knw what osama Obama has done that's so great . Your health care is about to go up. Their gona try and take your guns. there's more people on food stamps than ever before so what makes Democrats so great? Please tell us
Truth is Obama has not done much at all and both parties are equally crooked. It's just that the Republicans watch out for the rich and the Democrats watch out for the poor.

I am a gun owner and the Democrats are not going to take my gun or yours. The Republicans have been using that line forever.

As for food stamps,the states all lowered requirements to qualify for food stamps. It's just another way to get more federal money.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 13, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken by a truly quintessential West Virginia coal miner. No wonder the rest of the country laughs at us. Go back to your cave. You are embarrassing us.
Im no embarrassment,u are for being a west virginian dumbass. I work my ass off,so u can have light,so i dont see how that is an embarrassment. U need to get your shit straight before u say a word,turn your power,so i know i aint workin for u,dumbass!!!!!!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jan 13, 2013
upeopleneedtogetalife wrote:
<quoted text>
Im no embarrassment,u are for being a west virginian dumbass. I work my ass off,so u can have light,so i dont see how that is an embarrassment. U need to get your shit straight before u say a word,turn your power,so i know i aint workin for u,dumbass!!!!!!
If you are not a dumbass then you need to stop talking like one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on Danny Saye needed 4 min concerned citizen 14
annexation of oak hill and minden 21 min Curious Citizen 119
Can the Democrats win in November? 11 hr ProudtobeaChristian 38
democrats are desperate 11 hr ProudtobeaChristian 6
Jaimee Johnson WHO IS THIS GIRL????????? 12 hr Cecil 2
our HERO 14 hr Bad Girl 5
Wendell Goard in Page WV 14 hr Faith1981 14
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill Jobs

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]