Share and Share alike

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Well let's see how about we sling some trash about Just Me / TE from Sod & Chapmansville although she thinks she is clever changing her locations and sign ins. aka watch out , sonottrue etc etc. using her perverts brother's computer which was traced to the IP address . Her whorish ways with 3 different kids which are from three different MEN or maybe she just gave it up to some pervert since she enjoys their company and considering that the mental case seems to think she can trash innocent children who is a victim of her perverted sugar daddy's sickness and her only knowledge is what lies he has told her .. Good one to believe eh NOT..or her make believe lies to take the truth off of the real truth swaying others to believe that a child is to blame for being victimized.Lets see how she feels about the trash being slung about her. One she has a step mother who took advantage of the system and drew food stamps and welfare checks after her children were killed in a car wreck and that is public record and a true fact she was imprisoned for it how sick is that and dumpster dives...No wonder Just Me is a pile of Sh## look who partially raised her !!! Secondly her whole family is trash and she has the nerve to trash another family to which she is completely way off of her description of them. Anyone is welcome to comment and give your opinion of the child molester defender . There is surely enough skeletons in that crazy , insecure idiots closet to burn or infuriate and make her head spin around and spit pea soup.. Help call a Priest she is possesed !! and I will sit back and laugh and enjoy
Fayetteville, WV

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Just Me AKA TLE, Wasn't you told Earlier to get a Shovel because the Trash was going to Fly??..So I see your Closet is FULL!!IF YOU Have the Nerve To Blame A 14 year Old... You're AS SICK AS YOUR PERVERTED BOYFRIEND AKA RICK SUGAR DADDY!! OH,YOU Know What They say about TRASH..IF You're Going TO Start Afire With TRASH You Better Be Prepared To Deal With The Heat and Feel The Burns. IF I Offended You When I Called You Trash I Had NO IDEA YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SECRET!!!! OH, You Might Need To Get BURNING PERMIT FOR ALL YOUR TRASH!! P.S. I Forgot You DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE LAWS MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT A SIGN IN YOUR YARD GARBAGE DUMP!!!!!
Just Me

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Guess that girl shouldn't have been peddling that snatch all over school. She got what she wanted and that was to get laid. She had to lie about somebody when she got caught.
Share and Share alike

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jan 25, 2013
No Tammy you peddled and slut around in the hay !!!
Share and Share alike

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jan 25, 2013
And you believe it now she got LAID but the right phrase is sexually molested by a 54 year old man your Sugar Daddy .. maybe ole Ironnuts did the same to you . Or one of the Reddens or Jefferies oopie did I go there uhhh yes yes I did !!!!
Share and Share alike

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Poor Kimberly cant believe you allow her to peddle herself as well with Kenny like mother like daughter... Oopsie did I just go there too you betcha !!!!
Share and Share alike

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Hope your tattoo is reversible with The Pervs name on your stanky ass but if you cant it can wrinkle up when you rot waiting on him !!!!
Just Me

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 25, 2013
What tattoo are you talking about? I don't have any. Did that tramp have one next to her monkey lips? Lol
Share and Share alike

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Sure took you a while to comment and that is the best you could come up with ... sitting here laughing at your idiot !!! oh lets not forget about Kimberly's clothing !!! who's going to buy them now that your sugar daddy will be short on money !!! oh that's right she has a heart and seizure disorder maybe mooch off the system like your dumpster diving step Mother Elaine LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Share and Share alike

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Bet she wont mind picking you up with her hound dogs and go dumpster diving for your food when he is long gone..LOL
Just Me

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 25, 2013
I have other thing to do besides follow fools like you on topix. Stop by any time. Do you have a next of kin? They might be interested in doing that girl while you are visiting. Lol
Fayetteville, WV

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Awww, What the matter can't Take The Heat?? Like I said TRASH IS TRASH!!! I take it You Can't Stand The Smell OF THE GARBAGE DUMP ROTFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virgil Light??? Renegade CIA??? 23 min Mitt 4
Mike soto is a peace of shit nark 5 hr TDA 2
Delfino's Pizza 6 hr Observer 4
Vote YES for the school bond. 14 hr FromFayetteco 50
Zack NEIL Woodson 21 hr Justice 7
Melissa Dorsey- Missy 22 hr Mike 8
collins lock down Fri weird news 4
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE