How about those old Mount Hope Mustangs?

How about those old Mount Hope Mustangs?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Mustang Fan For Life

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2012
The Mustangs will never be forgotten and The Red Devils will always be number 2
hahahahahahah

Beckley, WV

#2 Jan 16, 2012
& that's why we repeated with the state championship with basketball RIGHT? Didn't see ya'll at the state championship lining up to get a trophy . We'll always be number 1 & ya'll will always be number 2 get it straight .
lol

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2012
That's why there is no Mustangs left homie. Don't start something u might regret.
lol

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jan 17, 2012
mustangs got the brown jug.. get over it
Just me

Beckley, WV

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Who cares?
Turk182

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2012
Damn can't wait until highschool football season.Them DEVILS should be pretty awesome this season.
what

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2012
lol wrote:
mustangs got the brown jug.. get over it
And the Devils had it for how long? Get over yourself. That's why your over here and Mount Hope has nothing.
Turk182

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Calm down WHAT .One of the reasons Mt.Hope closed their highschool down so Oak Hill sports teams would finally have some REAL TALENT.
Never That

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jan 17, 2012
Yeah Right! Talent, whatever! Like someone said above who won championships? Oak Hill, yeah that's right. Not Mt. Hope, get it right. We were doing better in football before Mt. Hope came over now we went straight down hill. What you got to say about that? Where is all that talent from Mt. Hope? Hmmmm... Well that's what I thought.
Turk182

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2012
Damn never that who won 1 football game in 2010 it was oak hill .No oak hill went 0-10 because oak hill had that 1 win taking away for cheating ineligible players .So you think you know something you don't know sh*t NEVER THAT. 2011 has been Oak Hill best year in football for a long time.Wonder how Never That because Mt.Hope brought their coaching staff and players to Oak Hill was sorry a** team.So NEVER THAT don't even try.
sure

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2012
Here we go. Oak hill is gonna be good at football.? Its the same stuff every year, with the same outcome. We hear every summer.. How much speed you have, how many kids u have. Blah blah blah. You cant beat class A teams. So I can't wait to watch u play a AAA schedule. Let's face it, oak hill don't have anything.
Never That

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2012
I agree with "sure". At least Oak Hill did win championships in Basketball. What did Mt.Hope win in the last decade? End of convo...
Turk182

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2012
Yeah no argument their hopefully the kids can win that 3rd championship in a row.Your right Sure going to be a big challenge for those football players this year moving up to AAA.Them kids will hold their own though.(hopefully)
just sayin

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jan 19, 2012
yeh oak hill won 2 n a row. the first year oak hill had 2 starters(1 all-stater) that lived n mt hope and last year our starting guard lived n mt hope. what would have been if they had went to the right school?
smitty

United States

#15 Jan 19, 2012
Oak Hill lost to Mt Hope every year in scrimmage games, when i played. OH basketball is good but the football team lacked work ethic, coaching etc. Mt Hope def makes the football team better.
the truth

Celina, OH

#16 Jan 19, 2012
Why the fu** would you make this about two schools that just combined? To cause drama? Mount hope closed, get over it. They are a part of oak hill now. There is no more rivalry, its just oak hill. Grow up instead of trying to start some pathetic ass drama. Seriously.
coach fritter

Beckley, WV

#17 Jan 26, 2012
Mt hope only won cause the players for the other team all had down syndrome.
coach fritter

Beckley, WV

#18 Jan 26, 2012
If you put oak hill and mount hope together, you would have a team that is just only slightly retarted. They could prob kick a field goal tho. Well,.. maybe not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fayette man convicted in murder trial 5 hr fam 1
Gary Jennings 6 hr Defeater 4
Courtney shepherd 6 hr I had sex with her 5
Lori jasper 7 hr TJZ 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr UTrashy 1,481
Ace Whitewater Rafting Racist 9 hr out of towner 38
Tabby Cox Is Now Clean. 10 hr Doc 13

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance