Gay bars and local Satan worship center

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Moot

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2010
Hi guys, my name is Earl Moot and I'm new in town. I just moved from Pittsburg to the wonderful small town of oak hill! It's a very beautiful atmosphere and I'm glad I traded the big city for a more comforting enviroment.

Only one thing bothers me, the lack of gay bars and a local satanic worship center.

I'm a practicing satanic gay, and I find the lack of places for people who enjoy similar pratices to mass and enjoy themselves very disturbing. I'm new in town and would like to make friends, so if anyone can direct me to a gay bar or a satanic church I'd be more than happy to maybe meet up, and have a friend in town who could help me find a good sacrificial goat!

Anyway, thanks! I hope there's a few hidden gems here in oak hill!
anon

Beckley, WV

#2 Aug 22, 2010
Welcome to Oak Hill Earl! I hope you make some awesome friends!
yep

Bellevue, WA

#3 Aug 22, 2010
Moot wrote:
Hi guys, my name is Earl Moot and I'm new in town. I just moved from Pittsburg to the wonderful small town of oak hill! It's a very beautiful atmosphere and I'm glad I traded the big city for a more comforting enviroment.
Only one thing bothers me, the lack of gay bars and a local satanic worship center.
I'm a practicing satanic gay, and I find the lack of places for people who enjoy similar pratices to mass and enjoy themselves very disturbing. I'm new in town and would like to make friends, so if anyone can direct me to a gay bar or a satanic church I'd be more than happy to maybe meet up, and have a friend in town who could help me find a good sacrificial goat!
Anyway, thanks! I hope there's a few hidden gems here in oak hill!
What a FREAK!!! You will probably have to go back to Pittsburgh to find places like that! Around here MOST of us believe in JESUS! In your spare time you need to read a BIBLE(king james version)!!!
yikes

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2010
Moot wrote:
Hi guys, my name is Earl Moot and I'm new in town. I just moved from Pittsburg to the wonderful small town of oak hill! It's a very beautiful atmosphere and I'm glad I traded the big city for a more comforting enviroment.
Only one thing bothers me, the lack of gay bars and a local satanic worship center.
I'm a practicing satanic gay, and I find the lack of places for people who enjoy similar pratices to mass and enjoy themselves very disturbing. I'm new in town and would like to make friends, so if anyone can direct me to a gay bar or a satanic church I'd be more than happy to maybe meet up, and have a friend in town who could help me find a good sacrificial goat!
Anyway, thanks! I hope there's a few hidden gems here in oak hill!
Hi Earl...you have actually come to the right place to practice your particular interests...there are plenty of both this area...you just have to be patient and they will seek you out...but, unfortunately, the local satanic community sacrifices more than just goats.
oak hill one

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Aug 22, 2010
try Beckley
really

Watseka, IL

#6 Aug 22, 2010
try mount hope
Pro-Abortion

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Aug 22, 2010
yep wrote:
<quoted text>What a FREAK!!! You will probably have to go back to Pittsburgh to find places like that! Around here MOST of us believe in JESUS! In your spare time you need to read a BIBLE(king james version)!!!
It's pretty hard to be a satanist and not believe in jesus you retard. And what makes mr moot a freak? thats awful judgmental, you might burn in hell yourself. either way we do lack gay bars and satanic worship centers. theres just no place for nice queers to meet each other and nice devil worshipers to exceptionally dark and stereo typically dressed. RIDICK.
Sane and Rational

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Aug 22, 2010
You people are being suckered. Earl Moot is a whacked out bible thumper. His objective is to suggest there's a relationship between being gay and satanism. He is probably posting similar garbage in forums all over the country. It would be a good bet that he's not living anywhere near Oak Hill, WV. Sane and rational people will just ignore him.
Sane and Rational

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Aug 22, 2010
... and btw, if he was really from Pittsburgh, he would have spelled the city's name correctly: "Pittsburgh," not "Pittsburg."
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Aug 22, 2010
Sane and Rational wrote:
You people are being suckered. Earl Moot is a whacked out bible thumper. His objective is to suggest there's a relationship between being gay and satanism. He is probably posting similar garbage in forums all over the country. It would be a good bet that he's not living anywhere near Oak Hill, WV. Sane and rational people will just ignore him.
Not everyone is being suckered. I recognized him immediately as a religious lunatic.
Moot

Sneedville, TN

#11 Aug 22, 2010
Oh hi guys! So far i've gathered that there isn't any place for me to meet new singles or practice my beliefs, which btw I'm not implying homosexuals have to believe in satanic worship, infact if I were gng to make any connection it'd be atheism.

The real sad fact here is I'm new in town, and all people do is jump to the judgement THEIR christain fathers were so modest to hold back.

Dont tell me to read the bible, I'm probably a better person getting fucked up the ass and performing sadomasocistic revenge torture rituals than you are reading your king James version bible.

And is there any lots available in town? Maybe we could start a fundraiser to get a gay bar worship center started!

Thanks guys!
wannaknow

Watseka, IL

#12 Aug 22, 2010
well then, you might want to check out PRINCE, WV
Moot

Sneedville, TN

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Where is that area at? I'm still new in town I have no idea of the surrounding areas. Thanks though for giving me objective advice! Do you practice the dark arts?
yep

Bellevue, WA

#14 Aug 22, 2010
Pro-Abortion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty hard to be a satanist and not believe in jesus you retard. And what makes mr moot a freak? thats awful judgmental, you might burn in hell yourself. either way we do lack gay bars and satanic worship centers. theres just no place for nice queers to meet each other and nice devil worshipers to exceptionally dark and stereo typically dressed. RIDICK.
Scratch 'believe' then. WORSHIP!!!!
City of Oak Hill

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Aug 22, 2010
Earl you are not wanted here in Oak Hill, This is not an equal opportunity city when it comes to your EVIL ways. Perhaps you would consider the view while falling from the New River Gorge Bridge as a sacrafic....Sicko
Moot

Sneedville, TN

#16 Aug 22, 2010
City of Oak Hill wrote:
Earl you are not wanted here in Oak Hill, This is not an equal opportunity city when it comes to your EVIL ways. Perhaps you would consider the view while falling from the New River Gorge Bridge as a sacrafic....Sicko
my views are not evil simply because your narrow minded ideas don't agree with or understand them!

Please do not misunderstand me, satanic worship is not about praising the "devil" or anything like that, it's more of an appreciation of Lucifers rebellion agaisnt an arrogant and jealous god, who claims "if you don't love me then perish"...

Us satanic followers believe in the very same principles of equality for all, happiness through the self and not anyone else, and sacrifice for those who sacrifice for us.

Go find a cross, nail yourself to it, die for a few days and see if anyone comes to believe in you. They won't. Satanic devouts always believe in only themselves

ps I'm still gay
Mark

Beckley, WV

#17 Aug 22, 2010
Hey Earl, I actually have a petition started to open up a gay bar near the Methodist church uptown. It is actually right across the street from it. So far I have gotten 250 signatures, and I only need 500 to get a permit to open up the club there! As far as practicing your satanic views, the place actually has an apartment above it that is empty that I'm sure we could use for your practices. I don't feel safe giving you my information on here, since there is so much homophobia in this place, but if you could meet me at Wendy's at 7 o'clock tonight I'm sure we could discuss the future of the bar. My name is mark and I will be wearing a blue polo with jeans. Thanks, hope to see you soon!!
Moot

Sneedville, TN

#18 Aug 22, 2010
WOW mark! Glad to see not everyone in small town USA is so close minded! I'd love to look into this with you, I'm sure it would help diversify and open up some of oak hill.

I'll definitely sign the petition when given the opportunity, I think it's sad the gays of oak hill have no where else to hang out at except walmart and maybe Facebook...

Hopefully, I'll see you soon.
Pro-Abortion

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Aug 22, 2010
moot said my name is earl and ps im still gay.
fire

Bellevue, WA

#20 Aug 22, 2010
Sounds like you guys need a good dose of CHRISTIANITY!!! Don't you realize you are going to burn in hell for all of eternity?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Hoover beats the shit outta this guy fo... 2 hr Keep Clean 32
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 hr bacon hater 57,020
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 10 hr Crazy Jae 1,025
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 10 hr Crazy Jae 1,303
Aka Deja Blue (Feb '14) 10 hr Crazy Jae 531
`do anyone no willy clement and his wife i dont... (Jan '12) 18 hr ReinventingtheWheel 6
Losing my house 21 hr Faith1981 22
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oak Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Hill
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••