Serious In Whipple right now 20 cops...
gho

Ardsley, NY

#22 Jun 13, 2012
ShadesOfShadow wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does a black person being shot have to do with how many cops have shown up?? You must be black to say this,huh?? If not, then good god don't get the black's started on this subject!! They yell discrimination enough in this country, STILL YET!! Keep us informed on what's going on though.LOL
Amen!
1 post removed
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#24 Jun 13, 2012
ROFL, on a audible alarm call, what a line of BULLSHIT. I listen to the scanner all the time. For ONE, that was way out of Oak Hlll city limits, TWO, I had the scanner 2 fee from my ear, if a alarm was going off, outside city limits county would have been trying to get a deputy to go first, they did not, Three if a deputy was not able to go to the call, nor a state policeman one of the two would had asked a city officer to go take a look, NONE Did! FOUR, No officer, Oak Hill or otherwise marked on scene to the county 911 dispatch center like they have to do. THERE IS ONLY 1 REASON TO BE DOWN WHIPPLE AT 1 AM, UNLESS YOU LIVE THERE IT IS TO BUY DRUGS.....
I been listening to the scanner since 1974 and have never heard a Oak Hill cop EVER answering a call in Whipple, LOL what a line of bullshit they fed us
none ya

Ardsley, NY

#25 Jun 13, 2012
Thank u 911 dispatcher for the info

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26 Jun 13, 2012
Congrats on having no life what so ever for the past 38 years. No one really cares about your ranting. We know what happen, so please continue to sit on your porch listening to your scanner Mr. neighbor watch.
All U Need To Know

Summersville, WV

#27 Jun 13, 2012
MrMess wrote:
Something happened at the top of Whipple hill around 1am this am. I have a feeling a OHPD officer is involved. They seemed to be right there when the call came over the scanner, usually only 2 deputies on duty this time of night and a bunch of them all got their fast! Also I heard Oak Hill police unit 2 get called out and then showed up, hmmm, their chief usually never comes out in the night because he drinks a lot every night so it makes since that unit 2 shows up. In secret they have got oak hill fire departments ladder truck down there also.This sounds terrible but is the truth, if it was a black person being shot not that many cops or the fire department lader truck would be called..ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ELSE???/
Sketch Released in Oak Hill Shooting Search

Posted: Jun 13, 2012 11:33 AM EDT Updated: Jun 13, 2012 11:33 AM EDT

By Douglas Fritz, Producer - email

Local News

Metallica Makes PSA on Murdered Fan

UPDATE: More Details Released in Early Morning Officer Shooting

Suicide Prevention Workshop in Mercer County Offers Help

Salvation Army Holds Day Camp

Sketch Released in Oak Hill Shooting Search

More>>

OAK HILL -
A press conference is held concerning the shooting of an Oak Hill Police Officer who was shot early Wednesday morning.

Investigators have released an artists sketch of the suspect they are searching for. The details are still coming in about exactly what lead to the shooting. Officials said that Officer Lee Kirk was wearing his bullet proof vest and was not seriously hurt.

Anyone with information on the incident should call the 911 or CrimeStoppers at 304-255-STOP.
ummm

Summersville, WV

#28 Jun 13, 2012
MrMess wrote:
WELL WELLL WELL, Looks like ANOTHER Oak Hill officer has been shot in his bullet proof vest by another black man, supposedly,and also out of city limits and while on duty again,.....jesus, second time in about as many years...looks like someone or some agency might be involved in the drug trade, cant wait to hear the explanation of this.I WOULD BET REAL MONEY IT'S GONNA BE A LIE ROFL
The officer that was shot last year was shot by the sewer plant down 61 right? Well that's still in city limits, city limits stop 55 yards past the sewer plant. So my point is this would be the first time a Oak Hill officer was shot on duty outside of city limits. If you are goin to accuse the Oak Hill officers then please get your facts straight.
Smh

Mount Hope, WV

#29 Jun 13, 2012
Everytime a cop gets shot they racial profile every black person in oak hill like they're the ones who did it. Maybe if they would stop letting these drug dealers from ohio come in west virginia we wouldn't have a problem. The last cop got shot because of the same thing and the man was from ohio and i don't think they ever caught him. I believe their is more to the story then this bullshit excuse the cop gave them. These cops don't do their job around oak hill because it's over ran by fuckin pillheads & everything else you can name!
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#30 Jun 13, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
The officer that was shot last year was shot by the sewer plant down 61 right? Well that's still in city limits, city limits stop 55 yards past the sewer plant. So my point is this would be the first time a Oak Hill officer was shot on duty outside of city limits. If you are goin to accuse the Oak Hill officers then please get your facts straight.
NO! he was 2 or 3 miles past the sewer plant, trying to pull over a car, he said, never called it into the 911 center like he was supposed to and at night you pull behind the car, not in front of it for the lights to blind you like he did.
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#31 Jun 13, 2012
Now last night when they say Oak Hill answered a audible alarm call, way out of city limits, the deputies were in the area and not on a call,This call never came over the scanner at all until 911 started sending people to the cop shooting. Even if the deputies told oak hill city cops to check it out over the phone, the cop never told 911 he was on scene over the radio, after he was shot he must have called 911 on the cell phone because he didn't ask for help over the county radio and considering that's on their side and ya have to dial a phone seems the radio would have been easier and a hell of a lot faster I am sorry that the man got shot but, THE STORY DON'T ADD UP!
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#32 Jun 13, 2012
OK, someone answer me this, we have multiple pill houses on every block in Oak Hill and all over Fayette county, and never get busted but, let one person from out of the area check into a local motel and before he even sells a pill all hell breaks loose....
uggh

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Jun 13, 2012
OPINIONS_4_U wrote:
Congrats on having no life what so ever for the past 38 years. No one really cares about your ranting. We know what happen, so please continue to sit on your porch listening to your scanner Mr. neighbor watch.
you make me sick. so sick. some people do care about our elders and don't disrespect them like some of you immoralized liberal freaks.

Location hidden

#34 Jun 13, 2012
uggh wrote:
<quoted text>
you make me sick. so sick. some people do care about our elders and don't disrespect them like some of you immoralized liberal freaks.
LMAO I never said anything about him being old, he is ranting and being rude lol and if you're trying to insult me in some way make sure you know how to spell your words right "immortalized" have a good day.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#35 Jun 13, 2012
OPINIONS_4_U wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO I never said anything about him being old, he is ranting and being rude lol and if you're trying to insult me in some way make sure you know how to spell your words right "immortalized" have a good day.
Wow you just keep on ranting. You are quite the idiet,whoops,I meant to say idiot! Got to practice spelling my words right.
i can help im a dr

Oak Hill, WV

#36 Jun 13, 2012
MrMess wrote:
ROFL, on a audible alarm call, what a line of BULLSHIT. I listen to the scanner all the time. For ONE, that was way out of Oak Hlll city limits, TWO, I had the scanner 2 fee from my ear, if a alarm was going off, outside city limits county would have been trying to get a deputy to go first, they did not, Three if a deputy was not able to go to the call, nor a state policeman one of the two would had asked a city officer to go take a look, NONE Did! FOUR, No officer, Oak Hill or otherwise marked on scene to the county 911 dispatch center like they have to do. THERE IS ONLY 1 REASON TO BE DOWN WHIPPLE AT 1 AM, UNLESS YOU LIVE THERE IT IS TO BUY DRUGS.....
I been listening to the scanner since 1974 and have never heard a Oak Hill cop EVER answering a call in Whipple, LOL what a line of bullshit they fed us
lord lord lord you are so misinformed mr mess, come on get those facts right. the shooting last niight of officer lee kirk was in the corparate city limits of oak hill. not in whipple so why would he not be there. now if you have been listening to the scanner all these years then for god sakes realize they have secure channels they work from during calls. why must you be so stupid. the first shooting was just past the sewer plant on 61 as someone told you . so hear i am telling you that you are wrong. i know you are because i asked. i asked someone that knows. all you do is listen to the scanner taking time out to excerise your hand, maybe your eyes were closed and you were making weird sounds during there callout, who knows. so instead of making comments that arent true, why dont you post something like give thanks to the lord for looking out after officer kirk last night. post something like that mr mess. the van is still there to right on the sidewalk did an awesome job there.
i can help im a dr

Oak Hill, WV

#37 Jun 13, 2012
MrMess wrote:
OK, someone answer me this, we have multiple pill houses on every block in Oak Hill and all over Fayette county, and never get busted but, let one person from out of the area check into a local motel and before he even sells a pill all hell breaks loose....
called police work dumbass get the supplier those are the ones bringing it here. never heard about anyone getting busting in a hotel, but great job police keep up the good work.. you dumbass
uggh

Oak Hill, WV

#38 Jun 13, 2012
OPINIONS_4_U wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO I never said anything about him being old, he is ranting and being rude lol and if you're trying to insult me in some way make sure you know how to spell your words right "immortalized" have a good day.
immoralized is the correct way to spell what i meant. look it up and quit being such a stuck-up know-it-all that disrespects elders.
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#39 Jun 13, 2012
i can help im a dr wrote:
<quoted text>lord lord lord you are so misinformed mr mess, come on get those facts right. the shooting last niight of officer lee kirk was in the corparate city limits of oak hill. not in whipple so why would he not be there. now if you have been listening to the scanner all these years then for god sakes realize they have secure channels they work from during calls. why must you be so stupid. the first shooting was just past the sewer plant on 61 as someone told you . so hear i am telling you that you are wrong. i know you are because i asked. i asked someone that knows. all you do is listen to the scanner taking time out to excerise your hand, maybe your eyes were closed and you were making weird sounds during there callout, who knows. so instead of making comments that arent true, why dont you post something like give thanks to the lord for looking out after officer kirk last night. post something like that mr mess. the van is still there to right on the sidewalk did an awesome job there.
YOU BETTER ASK AGAIN, HE WAS OUT OF CITY LIMITS JUST AS THE COPS WAS OUT OF CITY LIMITS THAT GOT SHOT THE LAST TIME.You are such a bitter person. Guys having sex, is that all you think about, can you not make any kind of statement without bringing up guy or guy on guy sex. I do know both cops got shot outside of city limits, ohh do I know and it wasn't just by asking someone,
Truth of the matter is, the cop was down on top of Whipple hill,outside city limits, if you watched the news it showed where they had the road blocked near the old long airdox, that is not where it happened, they also had the road blocked at Shirleys market..........you are a bitter pathetic person,and I will not respond to any more of your posts because all you do is try to cause trouble and start stuff because you have o life of your own and care less about this community. I do care about the community and do care that there is a good chance we have a corrupt police force.....as far as thanking cops, WHY, it is the job they chose, they knew he risks and we pay them...why not thank the garbage man and call him hero, I would hate to see what our community would look like without the garbage man and more garbage men are killed in the line of duty than cops making it a much more dangerous job.
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#40 Jun 13, 2012
Hey, i can help i a dr, ya really need to ask people other than the Walker boy who cuts grass and Doc Elliott,about this stuff, or was it someone there at collinwood trailer park where you live at, yea we know where ya live

Location hidden

#41 Jun 13, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you just keep on ranting. You are quite the idiet,whoops,I meant to say idiot! Got to practice spelling my words right.
uhh and you have no damn life other than to follow me around buddy. good bye retard

Location hidden

#42 Jun 13, 2012
uggh wrote:
<quoted text>
immoralized is the correct way to spell what i meant. look it up and quit being such a stuck-up know-it-all that disrespects elders.
lol nah, just funny watching people like you get so upset over words on the internet. it's amusing!! I wouldn't disrespect my elders. lol but this is the internet, get the hell over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watson's Paradise Restaurant (Apr '17) 7 hr Paradise babe 23
Katie Rollins 9 hr Layah 19
Mariah Prunest clean or not 11 hr Big Johnston lol 6
businesses closing in oakhill 11 hr Secret shopper 12
Rocky Sammons 11 hr Enter numbers lol 3
Did rex or billy bob or little mam made their r... 11 hr Enter numbers lol 9
Hayley Dixon 12 hr Oakhill 4

Oak Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages