need to know

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Nov 23, 2010
Does anyone know how or where to sign a child up to shop with a cop ?
Best of Luck

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Try checking at the local police dept they have a bullentin board that should give you the details.
LOL

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Nov 24, 2010
any store, just tell them to steal something
MASTER

AOL

#4 Nov 24, 2010
Ya might want to check with Jim McCoy from Fayetteville police dept
need to know

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Nov 24, 2010
LOL wrote:
any store, just tell them to steal something
Unlike you my family doesn't do that. And if it wasn't for some drug addict or low life stealing a new bike the child got for his birthday in sept. i would not have to ask for help. I do work and i am a single mother trying my ass off to provide for my son , of whom his dead beat dad wont pay child support. And i don,t think that was a very nice comment you made. You steal a dollar, you get two stolen from you so it does not pay off to steal. And to the person referring me to Jim McCoy Thank You very much.
LOL

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Nov 24, 2010
sounds like someone has something stuck somewhere
need to know

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Nov 24, 2010
It's most likely you, with a crack stem to you lips or a pill in your nose .
UrStoopid

Summersville, WV

#8 Nov 24, 2010
Steal a dollar, get 2 stolen from you? That's funny, because I know some thieves who have walked away from area stores with TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars worth of merchandise in broad daylight. When one of them got busted, their fine was a few hundred. So, I'm not seeing this steal a dollar, get 2 stolen from you deal.
LOL

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Nov 24, 2010
need to know wrote:
It's most likely you, with a crack stem to you lips or a pill in your nose .
No you idiot, like your kids d_ck in your A**
michelinman

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Dec 28, 2010
nice

“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#11 Dec 28, 2010
need to know wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you my family doesn't do that. And if it wasn't for some drug addict or low life stealing a new bike the child got for his birthday in sept. i would not have to ask for help. I do work and i am a single mother trying my ass off to provide for my son , of whom his dead beat dad wont pay child support. And i don,t think that was a very nice comment you made. You steal a dollar, you get two stolen from you so it does not pay off to steal. And to the person referring me to Jim McCoy Thank You very much.
wah wah wah cry me a damn river

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty sewer 15 min Gil 4
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 4 hr winner 1,232
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 4 hr winner 616
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 4 hr winner 1,682
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 4 hr winner 6,234
drugs sold in front of Roys loans (Nov '15) 12 hr Logic 18
I'm sorry honey biscuit 13 hr RexR 2

Oak Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages