why

Beckley, WV

#4 Aug 11, 2011
what about her?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Rockford, IL

#5 Aug 12, 2011
There are tons of Beckas out there........so..........exact ally which one are you talking about???

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2011
I hope this isn't the 'Becca' you are looking for:

http://www.tributes.com/show/Rebecca-Workman-...

Level 4

Location hidden

#7 Aug 12, 2011
Beowulf54 wrote:
I hope this isn't the 'Becca' you are looking for:
http://www.tributes.com/show/Rebecca-Workman-...
How sad
what

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Aug 15, 2011
is it the skank ith the black guy
Maybe

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Aug 15, 2011
The skank with the black guy is with a married black guy....is this her

Level 1

Rockford, IL

#10 Aug 17, 2011
well im not with a black dude so...........but whoever started this thread must not b too intrested in her anymore...lol........ i lived on gatewood and on bunkerhill but ive been married to james forever...and now we live in illinois ...so....i was just wonderin if it was me ........
Family

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 18, 2011
First off bekah that is with the "Black" guy, who has a name by the way< is not a skank. Why so interested in her anyways. No they do not live out gatewood anymore, and if you want to get ahold of her let me know I can get ahold of her with one phone call. Other than that dont get on here and talk crap. Yes her boyfriend is married, but in the process of getting a divorce. Also if this is his wife, or ol rotten tooth girl you know how to get ahold of them so dont get on this site which lasts forever and talk crap. got it? any questions? thanks!
other family

Beckley, WV

#12 Aug 18, 2011
this is for maybe....She is not a skank and the black guy treats her very good so instead of putting maybe put you name up so we will know who you are trying to talk this shit you probably some jealous bitch that wanted him yourself and since you didn't get him you running your fucking mouth....come correct or don't come at all oh and by the way I can reach them whoever needs or wants to know about them..........instead of on topix worrying about who what and when and why you should be doing something productive with your life I don't do this shit but when i got the phone call on this I had to come here

Level 1

Rockford, IL

#13 Aug 18, 2011
I wasnt talkin about anyone ....I was tryin to find out if someone started this about me..... oviously it isnt me so I will now retract myself from this topic.....people need to leave other peoples names out their mouths...just sayin.........
Family

Beckley, WV

#14 Aug 18, 2011
i wasnt refering to you "beccas gone" they are talking about another bekah that is in my family. I was refering to "maybe" and "what".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
StupidDelegate Margaret Staggers 12 min silent 8
Robert walker 38 min Lonewolf 1
mariah prunest 43 min Concerned 14
Hate Promoting Pastors 2 hr the rev 60
Valerie Kelly is a joke 3 hr Truth ex gf 12
Hate promoting atheists 8 hr Diggler 23
Erica Kunkle 10 hr Meme meme 17

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance