First Prev
of 2
Next Last
marvin gillicutti

Beckley, WV

#23 Dec 4, 2012
I do lots of oxycontin, because im arrogant. Aint tito aint dead, he works at walmart stockin magazines n toilet paper.
Just Wondering

Beckley, WV

#24 Apr 6, 2016
hearalot wrote:
Has anybody heard about mike shiflet?? Word is he's a narc to. I don't no if he is narcing as much as nick tread way. Everybody wants to use this site to tell people to narc, so why not use it to help spread the word about telling pple who the narcs are? Just looking out for those who need to be careful
Nope, much to my chagrin Michael is NOT a "snitch". I would rather he was. The more people who can be saved from the life of drugs the better for themselves and their families. And while "snitches" may be thinking only of themselves at the time, at least, in the long run they are helping keep drugs off the street and young, innocent children from getting hooked on addictive agents that will destroy them, their health, their incomes, their minds, and their loved ones. SO GROW UP ADDICTS. Do the right thing--seek help before you are the next overdosed soul suffering in Hell. But, no, misery loves company so you promote the very lifestyle that is killing you. I suppose you find comfort in that knowledge? LOL!!!

People who do not snitch are NOT honorable. They are only interested in keeping their line of drugs available--available to help kill themselves and to help kill others. Because we all know that there is NO honor among thieves or among drug addicts. Just selfish, destructive attitudes.

And, by the way, we all know that the drug dealers promote the notion of "snitches" being dishonorable because THEY WANT YOUR MONEY. Your hard earned money or your parents' hard earned money or the money you have managed to steal from others to feed your disgusting, life destroying habit. They don't think you are honorable for not snitching--they think you are STUPID. No, they KNOW you are STUPID. How does that make you feel? Or can you even feel because you are so strung out on a substance that has dulled your mind, your conscience, and your self-respect.

Think back to "you", before the drugs, before the dependency, before the deceit. How far have you strayed from whom you were before your addiction. Can you honestly say you are happier as you are now? Or would you love to be able to toss aside the cloak of dependency that keeps you enslaved to stealing and shooting up? Wouldn't you love to walk away from that drug dealer that got you hooked and wants to keep you hooked in order to feed his lifestyle. He cares nothing for you--only your money. He probably even laughs behind your back. You are better than this. Get help. Go back to people who love and care for you. While there is hope. While there is still time.
Just Wondering

Beckley, WV

#25 Apr 6, 2016
y lie wrote:
<quoted text> I know John ratted on people a few years ago but Mike gets blamed for it sometimes.
Yep, John was, Michael was not. And I was extremely pleased that John was, honestly.

Sorry if John's informing interrupted your drug infested lives. LOLLLLLLLL!!!! And your access to drugs by cutting off your supplier. Made your life a little more difficult--had to find new sources of drug dealers who would take your hard earned cash, your parents' hard earned cash, or the hard earned cash of the people from whom you would cheat and steal and then laugh at you behind your back. LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! Or you may even have ended up in jail and come out drug free and determined to have a normal, happy life again. Where you didn't worry your parents to death, didn't cheat or steal from people, didn't have to worry about drowning in your own vomit and going to Hell for eternity.

There is no honor in being loyal to drug dealers. We know you are only interested in keeping your drug supply going and they are only interested in taking that money to enjoy a better lifestyle than what you are enjoying because they are taking all of your money to feed the habit they created in you. What friends. Friends that have helped destroy your morals, your self-respect, your families, your finances. LOLLLLLLL. "Friends" but at least they aren't "snitches", right? GROW A BRAIN and come back on here after you get clean and can think clearly.

Oh, Hail to the Snitches!!!! I salute you and thank you for the good you have done. And pray that you will continue. No matter who it may bring down!!!!
1 post removed
You speak the truth

Saint Albans, WV

#27 Apr 6, 2016
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, John was, Michael was not. And I was extremely pleased that John was, honestly.
Sorry if John's informing interrupted your drug infested lives. LOLLLLLLLL!!!! And your access to drugs by cutting off your supplier. Made your life a little more difficult--had to find new sources of drug dealers who would take your hard earned cash, your parents' hard earned cash, or the hard earned cash of the people from whom you would cheat and steal and then laugh at you behind your back. LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! Or you may even have ended up in jail and come out drug free and determined to have a normal, happy life again. Where you didn't worry your parents to death, didn't cheat or steal from people, didn't have to worry about drowning in your own vomit and going to Hell for eternity.
There is no honor in being loyal to drug dealers. We know you are only interested in keeping your drug supply going and they are only interested in taking that money to enjoy a better lifestyle than what you are enjoying because they are taking all of your money to feed the habit they created in you. What friends. Friends that have helped destroy your morals, your self-respect, your families, your finances. LOLLLLLLL. "Friends" but at least they aren't "snitches", right? GROW A BRAIN and come back on here after you get clean and can think clearly.
Oh, Hail to the Snitches!!!! I salute you and thank you for the good you have done. And pray that you will continue. No matter who it may bring down!!!!
You are ABSOLUTELY correct , this site is used by many who try to shame people because they may or not have spoke to the police,I don't say snitch no such thing ,if someone is dealing or using for that matter they need to reap what they sow,dealers and addicts take money that has been stolen, take stolen property,destroy families,take parents from children ,destroy many aspects of people's lives, so if your gonna do the crime you will eventually do the time or in most cases pay a bunch of fines, get a slap on the wrist, and all of the drug scene tells on each other , and don't think for one minute that neighbors are not watching , the general public is so sick of this garbage .
anti snitch

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Apr 10, 2016
Weather he is a dirty little rat or not he is a real pos i know for a fact that he treats or used to treat his little old grandma like a piece of trash and just so you know mike even though she can't hear doesnt mean i couldn't hear you and anyone that mistreats someone that can't defind themselves is a piece of crap and is sure going to hell anyways so rat on f*cktard i could care less because i wouldn't be stupid enough to deal with you
GladIleft

Laurel, MD

#29 Apr 12, 2016
anti snitch wrote:
Weather he is a dirty little rat or not he is a real pos i know for a fact that he treats or used to treat his little old grandma like a piece of trash and just so you know mike even though she can't hear doesnt mean i couldn't hear you and anyone that mistreats someone that can't defind themselves is a piece of crap and is sure going to hell anyways so rat on f*cktard i could care less because i wouldn't be stupid enough to deal with you
I would appreciate if you would refrain from identifying my grandmother while using expletives to describe Michael. We have all made mistakes.(Ye' without sin cast the first stone.) Please find something better to do. There are plenty of job opportunities out there if you are willing to work. What is up with this rat stuff? Do the right thing and we will not have to worry about rats. What ever happened to getting honest?
raining rats and trash

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Apr 17, 2016
I personally wish that Megan Elmore would have held his hand and jumped off the cliff with him!!! Now that would have been worth talking about. Lol! But why talk about just one weak minded punks death. No body cares about someone who can't even do their own jail time. Would rather rat our people they claim to be friends with. I don't respect people who fake!!! How can you have respect for someone who doesn't even live their life??? He always took the EASY WAY OUT! If you think that the cops had respect for him, lol think again! They didn't care about him. Just like they don't care about you Megan Elmore!!! Thru will always own you now. Should have just did your time like everyone else has to.
Delbert

Charlottesville, VA

#31 Apr 18, 2016
obviously wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously, you're not him!! I think he would spell his last name right!! Get a life!!!
Last I heard he had been picket up for hangin round the little bois rest room at thr park.
Delbert

Charlottesville, VA

#32 Apr 18, 2016
She gets a free meal for everyone she rats out. She is getting fatter than Oink Jones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 24 min Jon_B 5,602
Where's Mandy 1 hr joey friend 7
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 6 hr Princess Hey 370
oak hill prostitutes 7 hr 1x customer 22
Busts left and right 7 hr Tesa 2
Fairytales 9 hr Robert 19
News Heroin bust in Oak Hill; Drugs worth $25,000 10 hr Time Reveals All 1

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance