james

Snover, MI

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Lets praise all the moms out there who work hard to take care of their family. They dedicate their lives to caring for others.
wtf.

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Do they still exist. Idk any.
Bree

Portage, MI

#3 Oct 28, 2012
There are good moms around here even young moms! I admit most of these young and older moms are strung out,but there is some good moms around here like.... Amber parks,christa, sarah schoolcraft, jessica dorman, nikki miller richmond, cassandra zink, christina thomas, ashley sorell and barbra sorell, lindsey treadway,jessica wriston,lindsey walker,
Truth2

Beckley, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Bree wrote:
There are good moms around here even young moms! I admit most of these young and older moms are strung out,but there is some good moms around here like.... Amber parks,christa, sarah schoolcraft, jessica dorman, nikki miller richmond, cassandra zink, christina thomas, ashley sorell and barbra sorell, lindsey treadway,jessica wriston,lindsey walker,
Not a good idea to put real names on Topix. Just asking for trouble.
Well then

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Bree wrote:
Yes Bree if you like them keep their names off of here. If it gets out of hand I'll have it removed. I'm the man
robert

Mount Hope, WV

#6 Oct 28, 2012
nikki richmond is a good mom???
Bree

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Well yall asked so I named. And can think of plently more n yes nikki is a good mom to her daughter!
Haha
#8 Oct 29, 2012
robert wrote:
nikki richmond is a good mom???
My same question exactly!
robert

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Oct 29, 2012
nikki gots a nice butt
Bree

United States

#10 Oct 29, 2012
I think were talking about diffrent nikkis!
girl_gamer

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Lyndsi Walker is a good mother. She would do anything for her kids.

Level 4

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Some mother's don't deserve the air they breath. Alot abandon their children when they are small but eventually return AFTER the children are adults. The only damn reason they return is so the grown child can care for them after they have grown old. Some females aren't fit to have the title Mom, that is earned. Hell, almost any female can pop out a child but raising that child is being the Mom, not giving birth to one. So many good women want children and can't have them, but it seems like low life's pop them out one right after another.
girl_gamer

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Sad but true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jan '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,946
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,027
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 5,976
Get a education, and get out. 5 hr sistersalvation 5
tara kinzer een woodson 7 hr amanda smith mcmi... 2
Why are so many actual conversational threads b... 8 hr BalowMie Sammich 2
"DIE-bersity bee hour screnfs" 9 hr BalowMie Sammich 3

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance