Stolen 4wheeler from the glen jean area

Stolen 4wheeler from the glen jean area

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

repofairness

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
$500 reward for a white wit blue trim 2008 yamaha yzf 450 that was stolen from a towing company in the glen jean area. no questions asked just want the 4wheeler back. anyone wit info please email repofairness@gmail.com
repofairness

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 30, 2013
1000 reward
MOUNT HOPE

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 30, 2013
TALK TO A MAN NAME LAFFETY.NEAR THE LOAD OUT NEAR PAX?
repofairness

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 30, 2013
why should we talk to him? an where is this place.at? are u intetested in the money?
early bird

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jan 31, 2013
It was probally Kyle Harron he has stolen i dont know how many.Dirt bikes and four wheelers i thought he had done stole em all from glen jean,scarbro,rainelle,thurmand ,shady springs,mt.hope,ect.,ect.,ect.
1 post removed
repofairness

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2013
???
early bird

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Feb 3, 2013
I DONT want any reward but i hope the information helps you get what belongs to you back.
Mee

AOL

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Talk to the towing company it was probably one on them or they sold it,if they towed it they should be responsible for it.HOPE you get it back nothing but thives around this hell hole and drug heads sorry for your loss.
repofairness

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Well I assure you the towing company didnt sell it, because they are the responsible party and will have to pay for it. The 4 wheeler isnt worth but 2000 dollars but I am willing to pay $1,500 for the return, because I want to know who it was that did this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about jason dixon (Aug '11) 52 min he knows who i am 25
Ricky Simmons is a liar 1 hr DIRTY MAD ROTTEN ... 60
Suddenlink Feedback Quiz 3 hr Diggler 1
Delfino's Pizza 10 hr trash Talkers 18
Lateesha Ward 14 hr Thoroughly Disgusted 23
sam escue Sun she nasty 31
has anyone seen jeannie elmore aka billie remy Sun JesseJames 18
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE