im still high

Summersville, WV

#2 Mar 17, 2013
she put her bf in bar h so she could finally have all themoney while hes in there she wants to get high too i guess its not fair that she has to share with george but she needs to learn to suck and lick suck and lick
john

Summersville, WV

#3 Mar 17, 2013
martha whitlow came up to my hotel room last week, i paid her 40 dollars for a blowjob i probley could of got a better one from geoge murray, he was sitting outside in her truck whil she sucked me off all that work for george and her to split a pill.if she put that much effort in her family she would have her 4 kids.i guess i would do the same if i lived with my needle junkie boyfrind's mom house.shirley is a wonderful woman verry respetabale christian lady if she new what was rally going on they would not b there.
just asking

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Anyman that will mess with something like that is nasty themselves.
Why

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 19, 2013
????
Crystal

Danielson, CT

#6 Mar 19, 2013
What's the difference just asking then what you do trying to pick up other people's girls??? That's pretty nasty also.
just asking

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Crystal your just mad cause your to ugly for me..
whats wrong people

Summersville, WV

#8 Mar 26, 2013
I agree with crystal if that would have happened with the motel and blow job that would make you just as bad of person an must be too ugly urself to get a women you dont have to pay ....oh wait if you had to get a motel room then your hiding it from some women so that makes you even worse of a person!!!
Mustang pro

Ghent, WV

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Wonder if she knows George has hepatitis C
jjj

Summersville, WV

#10 Mar 27, 2013
im sure she does she has axcess to bar h info
omg

Summersville, WV

#11 Mar 27, 2013
i no this nasty pill wh0re,she gave up 4 kids to support george murray pill habit.sucks cock by day works by night,i would tell him to get a job.he is to sorry to work unless he is working for the law narcing.
stay away they r evil,she picks on her sisters for being fat,have u seen her ass,fat.i hear she cant suck verry good maby she needs to take lessons,she needs to get rid of george and get her kids and get a life
Neighbor

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 30, 2013
jjj wrote:
im sure she does she has axcess to bar h info
What are you saying? Don't tell me she works for the hospital.
Cousin

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jul 12, 2014
Martha is my cousin and likes to say she had a heart attack and was in the hospital and that is why she lost her kids. She said she was in the hospital and school was starting so she (let) her kids go stay with their dads. She got fired from one job blaming her sister for calling her boss and telling them she lost her kids due to drugs. She than had another job working for the government, she would write down the patient got their meds but she pocketed them instead. I never thought growing up with her she would turn into a druggie.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Simmons is a liar 50 min DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 19
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr His Crazy Witch 4,425
Wes Arrington is the biggest man wore in town. 4 hr pink4400 124
ALL Pit Bulls should be made extinct (Sep '10) 5 hr pit bull lover 186
Pray for Bruno 7 hr TopG 20
last post wins! (Jan '11) 8 hr mr goodwrench 1,076
Worst roads in the nation! 8 hr Last 1
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE