Plateau Oaks Apartments

Plateau Oaks Apartments

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

SoSo

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Oct 11, 2011
I'm looking for an apartment. Everyone tells me to go to plateau oaks. But I hear a lot of bad stuff about that place. Is it a good place to live? Is all them ppl really on drugs? I heard all you hear is ppl screaming and yelling all the time. They look like nice apartments.
gma

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jan 14, 2012
it isnt a bad place to live i used to live there and i liked it there
:)

Beckley, WV

#3 Jan 14, 2012
gma wrote:
it isnt a bad place to live i used to live there and i liked it there

Wrong! That place is full of trash since they started letting my tax dollars pay for people way of life there!

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2012
Yea there is a dude there that stalks females
Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jan 15, 2012
xbabixdollx wrote:
Yea there is a dude there that stalks females
Who is he?

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Greg
look

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 23, 2012
Look at most the ppl who live there. Most of them are trash and from what I hear thats all that keeps moving in. Is greg the black guy kinda fat? Did he stalk you? If not then how you know he stalks ppl?
yup

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2012
look wrote:
Look at most the ppl who live there. Most of them are trash and from what I hear thats all that keeps moving in. Is greg the black guy kinda fat? Did he stalk you? If not then how you know he stalks ppl?
Yea he stalked me. Yea the fat black one.
OOH

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jan 24, 2012
I live there and I live really close to him, he has never said or did anything out the way. He is always really nice and respectful.
Its a no go

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Jan 24, 2012
I lived there when they first built them..moved away for a while came back to visit a friend and could not believe the turn-a-round.... Def. a no go espically if you have children.
3 posts removed
jessica

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Apr 20, 2012
@Missy get em !!!
lived there before

United States

#15 May 20, 2012
I lived there before and they were nice.. I disagree I was not trash I am a nurse&love my job.. I did not live there long but it was a nice enviroment nobody ever bothered me....
justsomebody

Oak Hill, WV

#16 May 22, 2012
Honestly, I would not let my dog live there. Maybe they were nice a long time ago? Don't move there if you have kids and love them.
Agree

Oak Hill, WV

#17 May 24, 2012
justsomebody wrote:
Honestly, I would not let my dog live there. Maybe they were nice a long time ago? Don't move there if you have kids and love them.
Some of the people there are pathetic. grown men who gossip more then women, whores, and drugs. The ppl there sit in their apartments dont work and swear they arent living off the system. I think there might be 5 white people in the whole place. I hear there is a bunch of thugs that hang up there and a bunch of dumb young white girls on their backs giving it to anyone.
definitely a no go

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Nov 1, 2012
This is definitely not a safe place to live. Management will do nothing about bad disturbances and keeping others safe. Definitely don't move there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fayette man convicted in murder trial 2 hr fam 1
Gary Jennings 2 hr Defeater 4
Courtney shepherd 3 hr I had sex with her 5
Lori jasper 3 hr TJZ 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr UTrashy 1,481
Ace Whitewater Rafting Racist 6 hr out of towner 38
Tabby Cox Is Now Clean. 7 hr Doc 13

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance