Amazing Parents in Oak Hill
Iknowmore

Fairfield, VA

#24 Sep 15, 2011
Krisanna is a wonderful mother
wow

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Sep 16, 2011
Jillian wrote:
WOW! Again?!?! Another topic that you spineless ugly jealous girls turn into something about me. If Mon's such a "cheater" as you guys say then why do you always talk about me cheating? I don't cheat on anyone I do what the fuck I want and when I wanted to leave I left and I don't really need ANYONE elses approval so no more explanation will be given. You lames should really start being real and stating your government names too. Realism is the new thing TRY IT. Jealous you picked a deadbeat dad to have kids with and I picked a hardworking man that puts his family first. Not my problem, sounds like you're all unhappy with your lives and you just pick at me but it doesn't even effect me. Keep talkin you're makin me famous :)
Thats your problem. You think you are something special and that everybody wants you. You are not all that, sweetie. There are plenty of pretty woman in this town that do have hard working men besides you. Get over yourself and loose the attitude.
livingAlie

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Sep 16, 2011
jill is not that pretty if you get up close to her. Her skin is awfull. she has a bad attitude and thinks she is all that. sorry but she wishes she was half what she talks about. nobody is jealous. Nobody would want what you have. A man that cheats all the time and a life that is pathetic. so funny that if it wasnt for Mon she wouldnt have nothing.
Jillian

Fayetteville, WV

#27 Sep 16, 2011
My life is far from pathetic. I'm not the one on Topix talking shit behind fake names. I'm sure you're both real cute and you have great husbands and wonderful lives.*sarcasm* LaughingOutLoud!!!!!!!! Why can't you say who you are? Because then I would get to pick you apart and point out your flaws and I'd probably get to even tell you how your man wanted me (if you even have one) I refuse to engage in this fuckery any longer I have plans tonight ;)
the facts

Oak Hill, WV

#28 Sep 16, 2011
Jillian wrote:
My life is far from pathetic. I'm not the one on Topix talking shit behind fake names. I'm sure you're both real cute and you have great husbands and wonderful lives.*sarcasm* LaughingOutLoud!!!!!!!! Why can't you say who you are? Because then I would get to pick you apart and point out your flaws and I'd probably get to even tell you how your man wanted me (if you even have one) I refuse to engage in this fuckery any longer I have plans tonight ;)
Of course you do... stay home and take care of your man, then he wont be looking elsewhere.
piper

Beckley, WV

#29 Sep 16, 2011
Jillian wrote:
My life is far from pathetic. I'm not the one on Topix talking shit behind fake names. I'm sure you're both real cute and you have great husbands and wonderful lives.*sarcasm* LaughingOutLoud!!!!!!!! Why can't you say who you are? Because then I would get to pick you apart and point out your flaws and I'd probably get to even tell you how your man wanted me (if you even have one) I refuse to engage in this fuckery any longer I have plans tonight ;)

I understand that you are defending yourself and that's cool, but damn, you are way too conceided!! You just sound like a spoiled little brat that has never had any concept of modesty. You are very pretty, but you are not gods gift to the world, so I think you should come down off your pedestal just a little. Your life may not be pathetic, but your attitude is!!!! No matter how hot you think you are, there are many women in the area that are way hotter than you, so next time you want to talk about how everyones man wants you, you should realize that your man could secretly be wanting someone hotter than you!!
Jillian

Fayetteville, WV

#30 Sep 17, 2011
I'm TOTALLY confident and that's a great quality and I think a lot of other women are very pretty. I'm curious as to why you all won't say who you are?!?! If you're so concerned with my life that you KEEP on talking shit why don't you let me know who you are so I can tell you everything that's wrong with your life. I mean it only seems fair. Still LAUGHING OUTLOUD. Also it's conceited with a T. I hate bitches who can't spell.
piper

Beckley, WV

#31 Sep 17, 2011
Jillian wrote:
I'm TOTALLY confident and that's a great quality and I think a lot of other women are very pretty. I'm curious as to why you all won't say who you are?!?! If you're so concerned with my life that you KEEP on talking shit why don't you let me know who you are so I can tell you everything that's wrong with your life. I mean it only seems fair. Still LAUGHING OUTLOUD. Also it's conceited with a T. I hate bitches who can't spell.
Quite alright dear, just remember, karma is a bitch!! She will catch up with your ass one day!! We'll all be waiting so we can laugh our asses off!!! I actually was on your side at first, but screw that!!
Jillian

Fayetteville, WV

#32 Sep 17, 2011
I don't need anyone to be on my side. I actually prefer people who are real to have my back. Not people who hide behind fake names. Karma for what?! Having confidence?! My children and their wellbeing is my main concern each day I wake up. The cars, the clothes, the lifestyle is another blessing but if I didn't have it and all I had was 3 healthy and happy children I would still be the same person. You bitches don't know me. At all. Seriously. When you talk shit on here I don't cry. I don't get upset and feel bad about myself or think my husband is cheating. I don't even think twice about the person I am based on your perception. The only reason I have even defended myself is because I've been chillin around the house and haven't had much else to do. If you're waiting to see what karma has in store for me that's ok. I mean you might want to focus on something besides my demise to keep you entertained but to each his own and I hope I don't let you down :)
good one

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Sep 17, 2011
You brag on and on about this fabulous life with Mon. So we are all wondering. Who was more fabulous? Mike or Mon.... or did you think you are so fabulous that you could have both? People that usually brag about their perfect lives are usually the ones that are hiding something. Guilt maybe?
Jillian

Fayetteville, WV

#34 Sep 17, 2011
Lol....again why are wondering about my life? Oh yea maybe because yours is wack. Well I'm gonna go with Mon. No disrespect to Mike though. But ummm yea way more fabulous with Mon. Mike is funny, we took some trips and had fun but I must say for a marriage and a family Mon is the one. Next question. If you want to just call me or come by I can let you do like a ride along kind of a day in the life thing and that way you can see the behind the scenes of my fabulous life since you're "all wondering" LOL you my friend/enemy are in fact what was that word you described me as......PATHETIC. I can only do this until about 8ish tonight I have plans again ;)
Ellen

United States

#35 Sep 17, 2011
Jillian wrote:
I'm TOTALLY confident and that's a great quality and I think a lot of other women are very pretty. I'm curious as to why you all won't say who you are?!?! If you're so concerned with my life that you KEEP on talking shit why don't you let me know who you are so I can tell you everything that's wrong with your life. I mean it only seems fair. Still LAUGHING OUTLOUD. Also it's conceited with a T. I hate bitches who can't spell.
You tell em Jill, I would be so happy to have just a fourth of the confidence you have. Live your life the way you want. We only get to go around once on this earth. Be good to your kids, husband , granny and parents, the rest is just bullsh!t.
Come on

United States

#36 Sep 17, 2011
I thought this was supposed to be about good parents? Not who jill and her husband is sleeping with. Is it really any of anyones bisness. I think not. They r both grown if they cheat on each other thats on them. Grow up n leave them the hell alone! Who cares if she thinks shes hot shit or whatever confidence is beauty! Iam not trying to take up for her cause ive never met this girl but come on people!
Heres To You

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Sep 19, 2011
Come on wrote:
I thought this was supposed to be about good parents? Not who jill and her husband is sleeping with. Is it really any of anyones bisness. I think not. They r both grown if they cheat on each other thats on them. Grow up n leave them the hell alone! Who cares if she thinks shes hot shit or whatever confidence is beauty! Iam not trying to take up for her cause ive never met this girl but come on people!
THANK YOU!!
Friend

Summersville, WV

#38 Sep 19, 2011
I think shane shockey is a great parent he has two little boys that he bases his life around!! their mother so called christian took off and left him and her boys behind because she needed to do what was best for her like finding another man and leaving her kids.. well shane stepped up and has raised those kids by himself and done a damn good job at it props to him for being such a good dad.. most men would not have done that!! wish there was more men like him out there.
red

Beckley, WV

#39 Oct 3, 2011
I hate Jill.She is a slut and always will be. Mon will see that one day! U make me sick!
stacie

United States

#40 Oct 6, 2011
Well theirs my real name . Theres so many woman that cant stand jill, but all her pretending that shes all that will catch up with her in the end. Just walk by her laughing everytime I see her. She is so lame. Mon just wants his family . Hes not worried about jill, as long as he can have his kids around .mon and I text and see each other on the reg , so I know mons plans for his night . Come figure me out , I would love for you ms. think you are so perfect jill to come at me the wrong way . I got something waiting for .
Good Mommas

Sophia, WV

#41 Oct 23, 2011
I think Kassie Colman,Cindy Toma,Keri Donnally,Brittany Ferrell,Holly Lafferty, Christa Laughary,Amber Wood, and Megan Smith are really good moms :0)!!
1 post removed
Truthful

Oak Hill, WV

#43 Oct 24, 2011
Good Mommas wrote:
I think Kassie Colman,Cindy Toma,Keri Donnally,Brittany Ferrell,Holly Lafferty, Christa Laughary,Amber Wood, and Megan Smith are really good moms :0)!!
You must be a real dumbass! This list is hilarious!!! HAHaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .......
HAHA

United States

#44 Oct 24, 2011
I happen to know all of these young girls are good moms, this is a forum for amazing mothers keep the negative comments off of it; apparently your jealous or just want to run your sad little mouth because u have nothing better to do noone cares people who rly know these girls know they're good moms so your wasting your time =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backpage WV 1 hr Trollomania 9
A little something for you 1 hr Sounds in 14
Een Woodson 1 hr Back at it again 34
Who misses mikey elmore 17 hr Trollomania 7
I Hate the DHHR (Sep '13) 19 hr Upoepleneedtogeta... 80
5 Thieves Off The Streets 20 hr little guy 20
Realtor Angela Gray 21 hr Steve 1

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages