Rikki Foster, Jamie Foster and Vernon...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wannwatch

Mount Hope, WV

#49 Mar 14, 2013
omg!!! who ever is on here trying to dog misty I wanna see that shit go down. I've never heard of Misty doing any drugs, and she should stand by her sisters! You go Misty! IF who ever is talkin shit about Misty does get the nerve or well more like the stupidity to tell her who they are I wanna watch. YOU ARE F*CKED!!!!!
dirty

Summersville, WV

#50 Mar 15, 2013
wanna find that misty and let her fine ass sit on this big boner i gots for her
1 post removed
Handsome man

Fayetteville, WV

#52 Mar 17, 2013
tryme wrote:
really rikki and jamie u 2 are as bad as vernon to set there and wait for him while he robs an old man, i try not to get mad as i know addiction causes alot of good people to do bad things but i do pray u all go to jail before hell, just sayin
if they sat there and waited on him and they need to go to jail to because that is bull sh!t to watch someone rob an old man who can't fight back them two are stupid
chris sanson

Beckley, WV

#53 Mar 17, 2013
Bill braskey rescued 3 pill heads from a big ol maple tree, and pulled a truck out the ditch at the same time, and plugged up the dam n saved the village. I wouldnt wanna fight bill braskey.
the vernon

Beckley, WV

#54 Mar 17, 2013
I rob old men and women, and take kindergarteners lunch $. Im cool like dat, whatcha gonna do,... when the vernon cometh for you. Exept i dont want no trouble with bill braskey, i heard he fought a black bear over a fish, and knocked the bear out with one punch.
YouCanCallMeDadd y
#55 Mar 17, 2013
i would love to bend misty over or make rikki's big titties bounce for about two hours. anyone have there numbers? ill have quite afew things they like mayb i can get me alil summin i like
jennifer

Summersville, WV

#56 Mar 17, 2013
I would appreciate it if u stupid asses wouldn't use vern's name to post stupid shit. He,s in jail are the other stupid fuckers in jail for what they did. No! Oviously u dumbasses have nothing better to do but bring up the past,i think its about time to leave shit alone. Nobody is perfect but of course the ones who like to put other people down think they r. Your not the one who has to judge them.. children get affected by this and so does other family members. U don't think of other peoples feelings.
dirty

Summersville, WV

#57 Mar 17, 2013
YouCanCallMeDaddy wrote:
i would love to bend misty over or make rikki's big titties bounce for about two hours. anyone have there numbers? ill have quite afew things they like mayb i can get me alil summin i like
if u get there #s let me have mistys u can have rikki she aint got nothing i want but damn that misty would be walkin funny after i got done with her one sexy ass bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr concern Corporal 3,989
Denise and Jimmy Smith 4 hr sistersalvation 2
Did Desiree Get Busted? 4 hr sistersalvation 2
Narcs in Minden 5 hr Chad 6
Bring back the draft. 6 hr Leon Billings 5
Dr 6 hr Leon Billings 2
The old General Lee 7 hr Tristan 2

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance