samantha H

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Let me give you a cookie cause you figured out my last name..now come get you some
TSM

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

People that talk crap about other people should atleast give the common courtesy of posting their real names! You're called COWARDS! Until then, talk is cheap!

Level 2

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Who is TSM?
just dumb

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

OK misty has it together! But now I'm going to speak how I feel on the rest, first Jamie and rikki you are mother's and need to get off the pills before you lose your kids or your own life. So messed up all the time that you can't even understand the words that come out of ya mouth. Virginia,, Wow john john really.? Another pill head that rob's and steal from people, has even stoled from your own neighbors. And burned down a neighbors cabin . Now you going to get a tattoo I really have to say that was the worse job I have ever seen on a tattoo. I think you are just lonely and lashing out. And going about it all the wrong way. I'm sure vernon Why beat his as when he for get out of jail. N all you are to john john is someone to occupy his time he is serving what do u think he is going to do when he gets home.... work n live with you and help you take care of your boys.. Ha Ha Ha that's funny! You bring that boy around ingram branch is going to be hell. Some can't wait to have the opportunity to break his sticky fingers .
U are dumb

Broadway, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Get ur facts straight sweetie Virginia and johnjohn has been messing around for years and yes Vernon knows and he's okay bc he's getting married to Rikki. And JohnJohn did wrong but he paid n if ur such a badass then why haven't you jumped yet? Pusssssss!
1 post removed
virginia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Wow really still about me. Gotta love this. So honey I need no man to take care of me or my boys and John John wasnt the only ppl involved in stealing but u bet hes the only one paying for it. And yes my neighbors will love when hes there cause nobody will ever say a word about it. Just like u wanting to run ur mouth behind someones back.As far as my tattoo u must not b able to afford one so ur jealous cause my tattoo turned out perfect. Love little jealous girls. I got better things to do with my time, like working 2 jobs to make sure my boys have all they want and need in life. So get ur own job maybe u would have less time for being a scared little bi*ch.
just sayin

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I really believe Misty is the best one of them all.Poor Rikki and Jamie take after their mom guess they are only doing what they have seen their mother do for years! Thereis no hope for Gayle but there is still hope for yall!!!!
lol at u

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

just dumb wrote:
OK misty has it together! But now I'm going to speak how I feel on the rest, first Jamie and rikki you are mother's and need to get off the pills before you lose your kids or your own life. So messed up all the time that you can't even understand the words that come out of ya mouth. Virginia,, Wow john john really.? Another pill head that rob's and steal from people, has even stoled from your own neighbors. And burned down a neighbors cabin . Now you going to get a tattoo I really have to say that was the worse job I have ever seen on a tattoo. I think you are just lonely and lashing out. And going about it all the wrong way. I'm sure vernon Why beat his as when he for get out of jail. N all you are to john john is someone to occupy his time he is serving what do u think he is going to do when he gets home.... work n live with you and help you take care of your boys.. Ha Ha Ha that's funny! You bring that boy around ingram branch is going to be hell. Some can't wait to have the opportunity to break his sticky fingers .
you are entitled to an opinion, as everyone else. but opinions r like a** holes everyone has one, if anyone had the balls to mess with john john they have had lots of chances to do just that, but their big brave a**es wait til he is in jail before growing a tiny little back bone to post under a fake name,ur parents should be disappointed in u, if u cant say anything nice, say nothing at all! u r a disappointment to everyone! and I would lay money that John John is not scared and If u mess with him, he will beat that a** for u!
rikki foster

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

everybody should just mind your own business and let it go we pay for what we do so fuck off! and how virginia and john john got brung into i have no clue? i hope you all know that we have no problem shes marryin john john and im marrying vernon and anybody that knows us knows that! hes sittin in jail right now with his ring and im wearin mine!And if you read this virginia, your right its little jealous bitches that wont say shit to anybody except behind a computer screen! good luck to you and john john!
jennifer

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

what exactly r u paying for! hell! your out enjoying life and spending my brothers money, correction u and allen r. its fun using people when they dont even know it. u really got him fooled. you got him convinced with your lies.hes paying for his mistakes.at least hes man enough to own up to them. r u woman enough to tell him what your doing and quit using him, hes not your provider allen is
lmao

Scarbro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Ooh this is way to funny that she is with Allen. That nasty di*k sucking bit*h. YUCKY! My goodness he is with any man or woman that will lay with him but hey they r the perfect match. Its is kinda sad that Vern has to find out who and what she is about while he is in jail. Hey he should've stuck with his ex. She was never a cheater like he was. Someone will give her what is coming to her, what she deserves.
monkey nuts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

As I have posted before people don't post their real name because they don't want robbed blind for speaking the truth. As the old saying goes you lay down with dogs you get fleas. To get on here and take up for these people is to condone the things they do. If someone done you the way these people have done others you would be on here having a fit. Instead of taking up for these people you need to get them some help for the sake of their children. If you don't want to see stuff on here about yourself Ricki then change the way you are. Get some help before something happens to you like getting beat down, jail, overdosing, or or killed by someone who is sick of going out and working hard just so you can steal from them to get your next fix. Just something to think about.
Virginia PETERS

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

rikki foster wrote:
everybody should just mind your own business and let it go we pay for what we do so fuck off! and how virginia and john john got brung into i have no clue? i hope you all know that we have no problem shes marryin john john and im marrying vernon and anybody that knows us knows that! hes sittin in jail right now with his ring and im wearin mine!And if you read this virginia, your right its little jealous bitches that wont say shit to anybody except behind a computer screen! good luck to you and john john!
Any way lets say this I have no idea who brings me into this but I will say ur saying good luck to me when u send other ppl messages about me lmao. Read them honey and I am pretty sure ur not the only girl Vernon calls. I take his calls cause he is suffering alot now. In jail where he can get help gonna get his life straight one way or another. Luck isn't in ur court right now is it? Allen my god way to funny. Like I have always said to vernon u r suppose to better urself not go down hill. I guess since he went slumming u had to as well. Leave me out of ur texts and out of ur mouth or I will shut it for u. I have tried numerous times with no success. I wouldn't never let someone talk to me like I've talked to u. Never!!! I would never be jealous over u at anytime cause if I said come home HE WOULD IN A HEARTBEAT. SECOND IS ALL U WILL EVER BE!!!
Haha

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

No comment huh Rikki?
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Yea she is trash
i know

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

According to the feds garry lee stover aka cotton and jamie foster are confidential informants
I done beat you down

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

samantha H wrote:
Let me give you a cookie cause you figured out my last name..now come get you some
Hahahaha so funny you have a big bark but no bite, I recall beating you down already...Nothing to it your boyfriend at the time put up a better fight than you did
1 post removed
Shew ni g

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Jamie = pill skank who can't keep a job.
Jamie

Scarbro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

And your a fat nasty Bitch that wishes someone really gave a shit about
Shew ni g

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

*you're :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Game of Three Words,... (Aug '13) 33 min notBeavis 940
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 34 min notBeavis 1,019
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 37 min notBeavis 1,273
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 38 min notBeavis 3,929
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 48 min Well Duh 52,144
by scouts (Mar '13) 1 hr Immigration 159
david fuller 1 hr annoymas 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oak Hill People Search