hello

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2012
What yall think bout the cold spots wings
idk

Summersville, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2012
SOmetimes there are really good then other times yuck..Guess it depends on who makes them..
Agree

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2012
They are really good. Got them once and they barely had any sauce on them. Almost dry. It was at closing time, so that is probably the reason. I love them. Better than other places around here.Besides that one incident, I have no complaints. Love the boneless mild, and hot bbq. Yummy!
cpl times bad

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Their wigs are alright but a couple of times they were BAD and I mean smelt like sh!t bad.
kgh

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2012
cpl times bad wrote:
Their wigs are alright but a couple of times they were BAD and I mean smelt like sh!t bad.
what about the employees at the cold spot
1 post removed
abc

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2012
I think they are all skanks n b!tches
Totally DISagree

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Dec 12, 2012
abc wrote:
I think they are all skanks n b!tches
They have really friendly ones working at the bar and store. I been going there for over 4 years (its the closest to where I live) and I tell ya I have seen some really questionable people working there who seemed to be on some kind of drugs or something. But in the last year I have seen a total change around. It is even looking a whole lot cleaner and even smells really clean most of the time. I know that I'd rather go in the evening time because the people who work the evening/night times are so extremely friendly and the day time people are some what friendly (with the exception of the day time bartendar) I hope that they can keep the employees they have right now, cause in my opinion they are doing a good job, they are getting that place cleaned up, running off the druggies and prostitutes, and can actually carry a conversation with you. There is one woman that works there that always greets me with a smile and asks me how I'm doing. and has even helped me carry things to my car so I wouldn't have to make 2 trips. I have even seen 2 of the women take money out of their own pocket to help people. I really hope that they can keep things going on the path their on cause its a good one. Keep up the good work and don't let any negative comments bother you!! There is always someone wanting to talk bad about someone else who is doing a good job. But I give ya 2 thumbs up coldspot workers!! Your hard work, kindness, smiles, and compassion are noticed and appreciated!!:) Merry Christmas!!!
i used to work there

Summersville, WV

#9 Dec 20, 2012
their wings are good if the wings are fresh but if there are bad ones the owner bill and his son will both tell you too go ahead and cook them even if they are green,I used to work there and there were times he would tell us that the bad yogurt for the gyro sandwich wouldnt hurt anyone to go ahead and serve it but i never did i told customers we were out of the sauce for the gyro but one day I was at work and went in the cooler and found six bags of bad green wings and i told him about it so he came back there and smelled them and seen the green coloring and said that he wasnt going to lose money for me to go ahead cook and serve them they wioll never know the difference once there cooked and thats when i said hell no and walked out and will never eat there again in my life.There were some cooks who would do it to keep their job but not me.the owner is what makes that place nasty if it had a different owner then i might eat there again,oh yeah i forgot the owner and son firmly believe in dropping food on the floor then cooking it cause they dont want to lose money HOW PATHETIC AND NASTY,the nastiest place i have ever been in or worked for,please if you eat there tell them you want to see the wings before they are cooked cause i wouldnt want anyone to eat there and die or get really sick so eat there at your own risk i am just telling you the truth cause i would want someone to tell me the truth and not play with my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aka Deja Blue (Feb '14) 50 min notBeavis 855
Stupid West Virginia Environmental Quality Board 1 hr Hi Danny 2
randy prince is th ebiggest coward in fayette c... 5 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 8
Ricky simmons 5 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 3
Oak Hill needs a dating service 10 hr good man from oak... 6
Vote NO for school levy 11 hr Person 10
Pay cut BOE 11 hr Person 2
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE