roma's pizza and cash for gold in oak...

roma's pizza and cash for gold in oak hill

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

unknown

Sophia, WV

#1 Feb 21, 2013
if u want ur food burnt eat at romas and if u want to be jipped and get nothing for ur gold go to cash for gold
Toney

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Are you an idiot Roma's Pizza hasn't been open for years. What are you smoking crack. Did you just wake up Rip Van Winkle. Go back to your drug caused coma idiot.
Average Citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Toney wrote:
Are you an idiot Roma's Pizza hasn't been open for years. What are you smoking crack. Did you just wake up Rip Van Winkle. Go back to your drug caused coma idiot.
Roma's Pizza in Oak Hill, WV certainly is open. Why would you make such a ridiculous and audacious comment?
1 post removed
Toney

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 21, 2013
No I am not. I didn't know that there is a Roma's in Oak Hill. There was one in Mullens but they went out of business a few years ago. If owned by same people the food should be good but a little pricey when they were down here. Great food though. I apologize for the comments I just thought somebody just woke up from a long sleep. Lol. By the way the people that owned the one in Mullens lived here also.
hahah

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Toney wrote:
No I am not. I didn't know that there is a Roma's in Oak Hill. There was one in Mullens but they went out of business a few years ago. If owned by same people the food should be good but a little pricey when they were down here. Great food though. I apologize for the comments I just thought somebody just woke up from a long sleep. Lol. By the way the people that owned the one in Mullens lived here also.
why would you even post a comment on the OAK HILL topix about romas and think someone is talking about mullens? Are you stupid? You must be. Great way to make a fool out of yourself lol who's been smokin crack ol rip? Just an example of why if you don't have something nice or positive to say, keep your dumbass mouth shut.
hahah

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2013
unknown wrote:
if u want ur food burnt eat at romas and if u want to be jipped and get nothing for ur gold go to cash for gold
and you, sir, are a fool . Every cash for gold doesn't give you what you want for it. Maybe your broke ass should get a job and not have to go to the pawn shop. And romas food is some of the best around here depending on who is cooking.
Toney

Huntington, WV

#8 Feb 21, 2013
hahah wrote:
<quoted text>why would you even post a comment on the OAK HILL topix about romas and think someone is talking about mullens? Are you stupid? You must be. Great way to make a fool out of yourself lol who's been smokin crack ol rip? Just an example of why if you don't have something nice or positive to say, keep your dumbass mouth shut.
I am originally from Oak Hill and know a lot of people in Oak Hill. I apologized for my comments and I was on the wrong site and thought someone was speaking of Roma's in Mullens because Roma's is not a franchise business it was a privately owned store. No need to insult me anymore, I owned up to my mistake and agree I shouldn't have said some of the things I did but the way people get on here and talk it makes me angry and I guess I was just letting my anger show.
Love Romas

Beckley, WV

#9 Feb 21, 2013
hahah wrote:
<quoted text>and you, sir, are a fool . Every cash for gold doesn't give you what you want for it. Maybe your broke ass should get a job and not have to go to the pawn shop. And romas food is some of the best around here depending on who is cooking.
I agree. Romas has excellent food. The dough is super fresh, and I have never eaten anything bad from there. Its great food.
Toney

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Love Romas wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Romas has excellent food. The dough is super fresh, and I have never eaten anything bad from there. Its great food.
Where is it around the shopping center where Kroger's is. I'd like to try it when in town.
hahah

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Toney wrote:
<quoted text>
I am originally from Oak Hill and know a lot of people in Oak Hill. I apologized for my comments and I was on the wrong site and thought someone was speaking of Roma's in Mullens because Roma's is not a franchise business it was a privately owned store. No need to insult me anymore, I owned up to my mistake and agree I shouldn't have said some of the things I did but the way people get on here and talk it makes me angry and I guess I was just letting my anger show.
agreed and I apologize for my comments to you
Toney

Huntington, WV

#12 Feb 21, 2013
hahah wrote:
<quoted text>agreed and I apologize for my comments to you
Thank you. Where is Roma's at in Oak Hill and do they serve spaghetti.
gene walker

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2013
I sneak in and rub my genitals on all the food when none is looking. I put my pubic hair in all your salads. And I ejaculate in all your drinks. So oakhill how does my nasty AZz taste?
hahah

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Toney wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Where is Roma's at in Oak Hill and do they serve spaghetti.
on main street beside foodland and bank of mount hope and yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Scarbro oak hill 3 hr A good friend 12
Gary Wayne Johnson (Jan '10) 5 hr AAJ 26
PJ McCraken 11 hr classmate 1
last post wins! (Jan '11) 19 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,225
Virgil Light??? Renegade CIA??? (Apr '15) 20 hr Suicide or Murder 28
in love with (Jan '12) 22 hr Wonderingwhatsnew 78
Brandy jones Mon What 9

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance