Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Is there an echo in here. Can anybody hear me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wtf

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

did the dinosaurs drive cars and burn coal ? cause it was a lot hotter then than now
Black Gold

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Notice it's an Australian Source.

http://www.theage.com.au/business/coal-our-ne...
Bang

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
did the dinosaurs drive cars and burn coal ? cause it was a lot hotter then than now
Yeah, what he said. Ship it was even hotter during the big bang was there cars then. Huh.

RUTFL (Rolling under the floor laughing).

Scientist use words like causation. I know, a few people around here are MUCH smatter than a few thousand scientists around the world.
Scientist that love the "Scientific Theory" and would love to be THE ONE who could disprove a big popular theory. But your correct, whomever would have thought that one out.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Bang wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, what he said. Ship it was even hotter during the big bang was there cars then. Huh.
RUTFL (Rolling under the floor laughing).
Scientist use words like causation. I know, a few people around here are MUCH smatter than a few thousand scientists around the world.
Scientist that love the "Scientific Theory" and would love to be THE ONE who could disprove a big popular theory. But your correct, whomever would have thought that one out.
Does anyone have any idea what this person is trying to say. Seems to be spaced out.
Bang

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Big Bang -- Spaced Out
I do love me some wordplay.
Are you a wordsmith Dreanweaver (uhhh I mean truth2, wtf was datruth already taken).?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Bang wrote:
Big Bang -- Spaced Out
I do love me some wordplay.
Are you a wordsmith Dreanweaver (uhhh I mean truth2, wtf was datruth already taken).?
Yep spaced out.
Bang

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

You really can't do better than 'go after the messenger, not the message'. Or do you really not understand the message.
Will start at the beginning. To open a link (those words in blue) you'll need something called a mouse.
Nooooo lil girl don't go run and hide, it's not a real mouse .....

Sorry Dreamweaver, I thought you might be fun to spar with but I see not. Don't worry, I liked the song 'simple man' too, nothing to be shamed of.
Barney

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Barney the dinosaur wants us to go to The Museum so we can prove with fossils that man didn't come from ape.
That dinosaur point is so yesterday.

http://theclimateblog.livejournal.com/4301.ht...

Click the blue link above. Yawn
snuggle bunny

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

snuggle bunny

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Barney wrote:
Barney the dinosaur wants us to go to The Museum so we can prove with fossils that man didn't come from ape.
That dinosaur point is so yesterday.
http://theclimateblog.livejournal.com/4301.ht...
Click the blue link above. Yawn
barney, was he that gay pink dino? i smell a conspiracy.
gabala erenn

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Behind Green Curtain

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

snuggle bunny wrote:
I looked this up after watching your first youtube on WVU funding.
http://wvgazette.com/News/201009260391
Behind Green Curtain

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Black Gold wrote:
Well that link might be ify.

Fair Use Educational
http://wvgazette.com/News/201009260391
snip
September 26, 2010
Koch brothers' billions reach West Virginia
By Paul J. Nyden

CHARLESTON, W.Va.-- Brothers Charles and David Koch have spent tens of millions of dollars financing right-wing political organizations including Tea Party groups...

In West Virginia, the brothers help fund a conservative Morgantown think tank and several positions at the West Virginia University economics department through the Charles G. Koch Foundation.

Economics professor Russell Sobel recently told the West Virginia Public News Service that his department would lose two faculty members and two graduate fellowships without money from the Kochs.

Sobel also works closely with the Public Policy Foundation of West Virginia, the Morgantown think tank which published his book, "Unleashing Capitalism: Why Prosperity Stops at the West Virginia Border and How to Fix It," in 2007.

The Sobel book is a collection of 12 essays, arguing that government regulations hurt West Virginia's economy.

One essay questions the value of "mandated" mine safety laws, stating government regulations may increase accident rates.

The foundation also published "An Economic Examination of West Virginia's Prevailing Wage Law," a research report by Andrea M. Dean, a Charles G. Koch Doctoral Fellow at WVU's Economics Department, in 2009.

West Virginia's "prevailing wage law" requires that contractors doing public construction work receive wages similar to contractors in the private sector, especially to prevent government agencies from hiring cheap out-of-state labor… end snip.
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_miners '_strike_(1984–1985)

…The coal industry was finally privatised in December 1994 to create a firm named "R.J.B. Mining", now known as UK Coal. Between the end of the strike and privatisation, pit closures continued with a particularly intense group of closures in the early 1990s.…

In 1983, Britain had 174 working mines; by 2009, this number had decreased to six.[46]

During the strike, Scargill had constantly claimed that the government had a long-term plan to reduce the industry in this way. The miners' will to resist deteriorated rapidly and there was a very apathetic response to the intensive period of closures in the early 1990s, despite evidence that there was much more sympathy for the miners then than in 1984.

Nottinghamshire miners had hoped that their pits were safe, but they too were mostly closed in the 1985-1994 period. This was widely resented as a betrayal of the promises that had been made to working miners in the strike; they had been told that their jobs were safe and their industry had a future.

The subsequent behaviour of the Conservative government was seen by most on the left, and in the "heavy" industries, to confirm fears about how they had been used to divide the miners' union...
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Information overload. We are starting to wonder - if The Heritage Foundation is funded by Koch and others, with that name, Heritage, are we being misled.

Should we start questioning who owns that american flag waving faux news.
Could it be - some newspaper owning australian, who at what 50 years old moved to england and took over their press. Getting hatcher elected. After 10-15 years there could he have moved here, became a citizen (no illegal immigrant - he is rich).

Then later when he bought many CBS stations did the law need to be changed because he was over the 30% ownership rules in certain markets.

As he saw China a big player, could he have sold off his DirecTV, made more investments in Europe and Chinese satellites and decided he needed an insider in china. Could he have married a what ~ 27 year old politburo chinese connected lady when he was 77 years old? Am I remember stuff right about this true red blooded , flag waving AMERICAN?
Rush Working Man

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Bertha, looks lik som dem dam liberals are on the loose agan. Call up Delbert and tell him to bring the dogs.

Ho let the dogs out hmm hmm
gabala erenn

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

snuggle bunny wrote:
Is this bunny T__ylor?
Call me.
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 53,519
is randy prince married? heard arlene prince 3 hr buck 10
fat old lady on central ave 3 hr lol 5
thieves 3 hr johnathon 1
Don't hire gene walker to clear your driveway out (Dec '10) 5 hr hammer head 54
Married man 6 hr suzie Q 13
top tall woman fayette county 6 hr ,, 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••