Lowes at Fayetteville
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dont believe A Word

Beckley, WV

#22 Apr 16, 2013
I would suggest that no one believe a word that Kkl States. I am an employee at Lowes of Fayetteville. It is a Great place to work and am happy for my job. When I read this, i went to the Manager of the installs department and was informed that there is no customer that has a roof undone. After talking about it with them, there was no customer that purchased back in July and hasn't been done.
Its one thing to say something about a company and it be true, but to say something with the intent of harming the Reputation of a Good company and a good store isn't right or ethical.
homeowner

Beckley, WV

#23 Apr 16, 2013
I like the beckley lowes service better
Yeah

Beckley, WV

#24 Apr 17, 2013
Dont believe A Word wrote:
I would suggest that no one believe a word that Kkl States. I am an employee at Lowes of Fayetteville. It is a Great place to work and am happy for my job. When I read this, i went to the Manager of the installs department and was informed that there is no customer that has a roof undone. After talking about it with them, there was no customer that purchased back in July and hasn't been done.
Its one thing to say something about a company and it be true, but to say something with the intent of harming the Reputation of a Good company and a good store isn't right or ethical.
This lady lives near my family. It is true she went 7 months between paying & now. Although last week when I drove by there were pallets sitting in her front yard. Guess they're getting closer to doing it if its not already done.
Ken

Charleston, WV

#25 Dec 29, 2013
I shop a lot at the Fayetteville Lowes Store and have had no issues since they have opened. I believe that store has been open now for about 8 years and I know one of the 11 employees who opened that store and are still working there. I have spend a lot of money in many places over the years and I have had my share of bad customer service but I have never had anyone at Fayetteville Lowes treat me any different than they would treat their own friend.
Since I am a man, one of my favorite places in the store is Tool World. If I am not in a hurry, I almost always walk through all the aisles and look at the tools. I don't think that there has been a single time that I have been in Tool World and not asked if I needed help finding something.
I certainly sympathize with those of you who have had a bad experience at that store and I believe that you can get your issues resolved; however, I have not had the same negative experience there and I look forward to my next trip back.
William

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Dec 29, 2013
All I'm going to say is I can't stand walking into that store!!!! We call it slowe's,, I've only had one,just one person at "slowe's" ever aske me if I needed help,, "slowe's" is last place I go to if I can't find it in town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hair salon 1 hr client going to GLow 1
Aaron flint a snitch 7 hr Daaammn 12
I'm trying to find Rebecca Masters 7 hr Tammi 24
How's Delfino's? I've never ate there since it'... 12 hr John 10
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 16 hr Jon_B 5,043
why is aaron flint in jail (Feb '16) 16 hr Heroin 15
mandy where is your mom? heard she likes it up ... 16 hr Mandy 10

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance