fraiser creek mining Rt 61

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jun 11, 2011
Wonder who is selling and doing all the OC down there? just herd about one of there coal truck drivers running in a ditch down there,and has not been back to work yet possibly failed a drug test. Thinking they should drug test all of them and get rid of all the druggies down there so the ones that don't do drugs will be safe.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jun 11, 2011
wondering wrote:
Wonder who is selling and doing all the OC down there? just herd about one of there coal truck drivers running in a ditch down there,and has not been back to work yet possibly failed a drug test. Thinking they should drug test all of them and get rid of all the druggies down there so the ones that don't do drugs will be safe.
Excellent idea. I do not even drive down that way. I think its dangerous.
wonder why

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jun 11, 2011
ah, another topic from a poster who was turned down for a job, and in reality, couldnt hold a good job anyway. failure.
wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jun 11, 2011
No I wasnt turned down for a job. LOL There is nothing but druggies that work down there,and I just think something needs to be done about it. What are you one of the druggies that work down there?
suckshuh

Beckley, WV

#5 Jun 11, 2011
My dad used to be a forman at that mine, I heard about them having to let all kinds of people go because of the drug problems there. My dad ended up retiring early, believe it or not some woman with no work experience tried to sue over being turned down for a job as a heavy equipment operator. Sorry, that had nothing to do with anything, just random thoughts I guess. :-)
KP IS THE BEST

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2011
That mine was never the same without KP as a foreman he was the best thing that ever happened to that place.
yeppers

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jun 11, 2011
Something needs to be done down there. So many ppl working down there on drugs. I can name a few right off that work down there and on drugs.Idk how to get a number to call to turn them druggies in or I would.
wonder why

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2011
Ever notice how these posters always KNOW of problems, have second, third and fourth hand stories of bad things going on, yet do not have evidence of anything? Sad pathetic people. If you have proof, contact msha, or call a mine inspector, instead of whining, and evidently lying, on an internet forum. You people are fools.
2 posts removed
suckshuh

Beckley, WV

#11 Jun 15, 2011
KP IS THE BEST wrote:
That mine was never the same without KP as a foreman he was the best thing that ever happened to that place.
My dad is GP...
1 post removed
wayah

United States

#13 Jun 16, 2011
Indeed. They drug tst. Ive worked there for yrs. You fail a drug tst,.. ya gone. That simple.
yeppers

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jun 16, 2011
bull crap I know a few that work down there,and they brag they have never been drug tested.They even got there own dealers down there.they haul more drugs down there than they do coal.
Bittersweetvenom

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jun 16, 2011
yeppers wrote:
bull crap I know a few that work down there,and they brag they have never been drug tested.They even got there own dealers down there.they haul more drugs down there than they do coal.
Such a d$ckhead! Lay off the pill snorting, idiot!
know it all lol

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Jun 17, 2011
wondering wrote:
ITS KINDA FUNNY THAT HE PASSED THE DRUG TEST AND HAS BEEN BACK TO WORK LOL IF YOUR GONNA START THE DRAMA YOU MIGHT WANT TO KEEP UPDATED ON IT [email protected]!!!!!
LTZ

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Jun 17, 2011
I worked there and will tell you from first hand experience that there are drugs there. I took a job there when my previous job had layoffs and I worked there until I got called back. I saw drugs there, I saw foremen who I knew drank on the job (Mooney) I never got a drug test there entire time I worked there with the exception of the hire on.
The biggest problem with that mine is that they take workers that can't get a job anywhere else. They pay less than other mines and the quality of management is very poor. Since they have a high turnover rate they tend to look the other way when someone is using. They only do something about it when it becomes a issue and can't avoid it.
Just to be clear not all management down there are idiots, Leader and Dodad are good people but there are some real jewels in that group.
yeppers

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Jun 17, 2011
Got that right,that place is so full of drugs like I said before they haul more drugs down that place than they do coal...LOL
yeppers

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Jun 17, 2011
know it all lol wrote:
<quoted text>
ITS KINDA FUNNY THAT HE PASSED THE DRUG TEST AND HAS BEEN BACK TO WORK LOL IF YOUR GONNA START THE DRAMA YOU MIGHT WANT TO KEEP UPDATED ON IT [email protected]!!!!!
who are you? The druggie that ran into the ditch. LOL
1 post removed
Bittersweetvenom

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Jun 17, 2011
If you d$cklickers believe any of that, well, you're just d$cklickers. The person who started this thread is p$ssed off that he failed a drug test and his happy go lucky, wacky weed head got fired. Gess!
wonder why

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Jun 18, 2011
It is some of the posters here that makes topix what it is, a JOKE. Liars and gossipers, making up tales and telling it as the holy truth. Not one of you have worked there or probably have a chance of working there, too busy collecting food stamps and welfare.
LTZ

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Jun 18, 2011
wonder why wrote:
It is some of the posters here that makes topix what it is, a JOKE. Liars and gossipers, making up tales and telling it as the holy truth. Not one of you have worked there or probably have a chance of working there, too busy collecting food stamps and welfare.
Or maybe you should lift your head off Charlie's lap and look around, you might see the problems.
Guess we know who the company suck is, maybe we should change your post name to "hoover"__________wo nderwhy?
lol

Bluefield, WV

#24 Jun 18, 2011
now that's a good one didn't know he was working there though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Mims (Jan '17) 1 hr tiffany 20
penny browning got beat down today 1 hr tiffany 8
Local rappers 2 hr Lol 23
Saints n sinners rc. 3 hr Curiousking 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr The monster 4,243
Anyone having trouble logging into Suddenlink o... 7 hr Jimmy 1
oak hill prostitutes 10 hr Watch out 24

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance