Wild Child

Fayetteville, WV

#1 Sep 14, 2010
I was just wondering what everyone thinks about Michael Yates.
Im Awesome

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Sep 14, 2010
he's a great guy. we went to school together he's really nice and a down to earth person.
Birddog

Sophia, WV

#3 Sep 14, 2010
He's an undercover agent for the ATF.
ATF

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Sep 15, 2010
He is not an undercover agent for our society.

But I hear that he gives free sex to midget clowns.
Spin

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Sep 15, 2010
I heard that he wears a taco outfit for a living.
Camel

Fayetteville, WV

#6 Sep 16, 2010
I know him personally and he is a great friend. He has been there for me when I needed someone. I know if anyone needs him he is always there to help. The ATF thing is rediculous, as well as the midget clowns thing. I don't think its possible for anyone to make a living wearing a taco outfit. Some of you people just need to grow up and quit talk shit about people when you don't know them.
Jesse Vickers

Fayetteville, WV

#7 Sep 16, 2010
Michael is the best friend I could ask for. He has been there for me when all my friends turned their backs on me. I don't know where I would be in life right now if it wasn't for him. To the dumbasses that said he was an undercover agent for the ATF that's just stupid. He isn't a whore that goes around sleeping with anyone and anything. I know for a fact the he is in a monogamous and faithful relationship. I would have to agree with Camel, I seriously don't think its possible to make a living wearing a taco outfit. Michael is a great guy and you people just need to leave it alone. Grow up seriously.
family friend

Richwood, WV

#8 Sep 16, 2010
Best guy you can meet, and a killer personaility, been a long time since Ive seen him, but has always been a good guy..Love you michael hope ur happy and succesful in everything you do..peace
Spin

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Sep 17, 2010
Jesse Vickers wrote:
Michael is the best friend I could ask for. He has been there for me when all my friends turned their backs on me. I don't know where I would be in life right now if it wasn't for him. To the dumbasses that said he was an undercover agent for the ATF that's just stupid. He isn't a whore that goes around sleeping with anyone and anything. I know for a fact the he is in a monogamous and faithful relationship. I would have to agree with Camel, I seriously don't think its possible to make a living wearing a taco outfit. Michael is a great guy and you people just need to leave it alone. Grow up seriously.
i heard you were gay so i think you're one of freebies to michaels addiction to him wanting inside of a butt to let off his nutt
Jesse Vickers

Fayetteville, WV

#10 Sep 19, 2010
Spin wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard you were gay so i think you're one of freebies to michaels addiction to him wanting inside of a butt to let off his nutt
Just because I'm gay doesn't mean a goddamn thing. Michael is my best friend and that's all it is, so why don't you just shut your mouth and mind your own business.
Bigun

Prior Lake, MN

#11 Sep 19, 2010
Spin wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin is jelious. He wanted that sausage.
Jesse Vickers

Fayetteville, WV

#12 Sep 19, 2010
Bigun wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin is jelious. He wanted that sausage.
Yeah, we all know it. Too bad he won't ever get it.
amused
#13 Sep 20, 2010
Camel wrote:
I know him personally and he is a great friend. He has been there for me when I needed someone. I know if anyone needs him he is always there to help. The ATF thing is rediculous, as well as the midget clowns thing. I don't think its possible for anyone to make a living wearing a taco outfit. Some of you people just need to grow up and quit talk shit about people when you don't know them.
he might be in a monogamose relationship but while hes in school she is out with every tom dick and harry.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 28, 2010
yall make me laught! i love my guppie btw thats his nick name! i wish he was here now! i misses him! love you gup!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 min Porch Honkey the ... 1,643
Kaepernick,San Francisco 49ers. 17 min Porch Honkey the ... 34
last post wins! (Jan '11) 37 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,235
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 56 min Cyber Crime Inves... 4,828
what can you all tell me about Brandon mims 1 hr anonymous 5
Courtney shepherd 1 hr Joe 6
ace the rafting company (Jun '14) 1 hr Joe 9

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance