First Prev
of 2
Next Last
in the know

Charleston, WV

#21 Oct 11, 2010
Babydoll wrote:
I do know her and she is a bitch, just must have learned it from u,u don't judge people u don't know either, u don't know me, so if u are concerned about things that u have no business putting your two cents in, who cares anymore, this Kenna girl did this herself to see what kind of comments she could get on herself......and as far as her getting pissed off, who really cares, won't be first time i am sure, so u all need to get over it.......
people cannot get over it because seems like if you count the times above you have commented then you would see who is stirring the shit. that would be you, yes you count them.
guess who

Summersville, WV

#22 Oct 25, 2010
hi kenna. guess who this is. its your mother-in-law haha this shit is crazy i think you are a sweetheart a BITCH are'nt we all F them all if they can't take a joke i think you are a good wife and mommy that's all that matters. LOVE MOM AN DAD PAYNE
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#23 Oct 26, 2010
guess who wrote:
hi kenna. guess who this is. its your mother-in-law haha this shit is crazy i think you are a sweetheart a BITCH are'nt we all F them all if they can't take a joke i think you are a good wife and mommy that's all that matters. LOVE MOM AN DAD PAYNE
Hahaha, That is some funny stuff!!
thatsright

Oak Hill, WV

#24 May 4, 2013
she is a bitch and she had a good man and messed it up for lil boys so whats tell u about her. i hope bobby fines him a real woman
Pretty lady

Oak Hill, WV

#25 May 7, 2013
She better watch her ass I heard CPS is watching her. She is nasty nasty nasty!!!!!!!!
Oops

Huntington, WV

#26 May 7, 2013
Don't you dumb ass people think if cps was watching her like y'all have been saying for months now, that if she was doing something wrong they would take the kids?? Y'all are just a bunch of childish ass people grow up!!!! She has moved on get over it already!
lost

United States

#27 May 12, 2013
So is she not with her husband anymore?
Real Woman

Oak Hill, WV

#28 May 12, 2013
Nope.... he moved on and found him a real lady. Not some white trash. Always thought he could do way better in the first place. Proud he has a smokin hot chick now.
Funny

Chicago, IL

#29 May 15, 2013
Sounds like she should be takin care of her own stuff at her home instead of be worrying about everybody else's business all the time so lol that's what she gets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randy prince is a 62 year old piece of shi@@ 2 hr bring it ok 6
Leave Burger King ALONE!!! 5 hr watchingyootoo 2
josh treadway (the one with the glass eye ) 8 hr City Resident 5
Jimmy or Kelly Good (Jan '14) 8 hr Jimmyswife 2
Are there really prostitutes in oak hill 9 hr this is me 10
Oak hill pizza hut 10 hr sistersalvation 16
why are all oak hill wv men fat and all look al... 10 hr fast food lover 6
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web