what do you people think of kenna pay...

what do you people think of kenna payne(elder)

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
happy123

Summersville, WV

#1 Oct 3, 2010
SHE IS MY SISTER IN law

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2010
She is a great person, wonderful mother and wife....and anybody who knows her personally should know that...and anyone who dont shouldnt be asking....
taterbaby

Fayetteville, WV

#3 Oct 3, 2010
i heard she was a bitch!!!
FunnyShat

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 3, 2010
taterbaby wrote:
i heard she was a bitch!!!
I would have to agree with that one!
FunnyShat

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 3, 2010
happy123 wrote:
SHE IS MY SISTER IN law
I don't think I would admit that one!!
Sarah

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 3, 2010
kenna payne

Fayetteville, WV

#7 Oct 5, 2010
i heard i was pretty important on here...im so glad i am so famous and i have ppl that love me and hate me....thank you so much audrea...love ya chic!!! lol
babydoll

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 5, 2010
I think she is two-faced as hell, she is trying to strive to get attention, and she is a bitch!!!!!!!!She doesn't even match up to a dog's ass, the dog looks better than her and that is an ugly dog even!!!
Tammy Hammontree

Danville, WV

#9 Oct 5, 2010
By the way, I forgot to tell you...go to the bottom of the comment box and click on the send us your feedback to report it and try to get it taken off. But it seems they have too much to do to get anything done quickly, so you may have to take this info to the police and let them handle it like I am.
FunnyShat

Huntington, WV

#10 Oct 5, 2010
Agreed babydoll, wow you nailed it!!
kenna payne

Fayetteville, WV

#11 Oct 5, 2010
dang i must be pretty important in someones life or should i say lives that there is a discussion going on about me...lmfao!!!!...attention???. .really..lol...i must have ur attention and i must be pretty important in ur life for u to feel so strongly about me. wow!!!...i already knew i was important but this just comfirms it...love me or hate me, i must be on ur mind...lmfao!!!!!
babydoll

Summersville, WV

#12 Oct 5, 2010
To Miss. Kenna, u are the stupid bitch that probably got all of this crap started in the first place, u probably put it on here just to see what people thought of u, and that is pretty sad, well ATTENTION!!!!!!U must have thought that it was pretty important that u had to get on here to see what people said about u, and we hope u are laughing your fat ass off, cause we sure are, just to go and show u how u have nothing more important to do in your life..........
kenna payne

Fayetteville, WV

#13 Oct 6, 2010
babydoll wrote:
To Miss. Kenna, u are the stupid bitch that probably got all of this crap started in the first place, u probably put it on here just to see what people thought of u, and that is pretty sad, well ATTENTION!!!!!!U must have thought that it was pretty important that u had to get on here to see what people said about u, and we hope u are laughing your fat ass off, cause we sure are, just to go and show u how u have nothing more important to do in your life..........
WELL HELL I MUST OF PISSED U OFF PRETTY DAM GOOD....YEAH ME!!!...I MUST BE IMPORTANT IN UR LIFE FOR U TO FEEL SO STRONGLY...ATTENTION?, EVEN IF I DIDNT WANT IT, I GOT UR ATTENTION, LMFAO!!!!....I HAVE A VERY FULL LIFE AND U MUST BE INTERESTED IN IT CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE U CAME ON THIS POST AND HAD TO GIVE UR OPINION...LOL...WHATS WRONG?...LOL...SOUNDS LIKE U NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STAY OFF OF TOPIX CAUSE AS SOON AS I CAN GET MY NAME OFF OF HERE I WILL NO LONGER BE VISITING THIS SITE AGAIN CAUSE AS I SHOULD OF KNOWN THIS SITE IS FOR PPL THAT DOESNT HAVE ANY THING BUT TIME ON THEIR HANDS AND A WHOLE LOT OF ANGER ISSUES...MY SUGGESTION TO U IS TO SEEK THERAPY AND GET A LIFE!!!!
babydoll

Summersville, WV

#14 Oct 6, 2010
I will say no more, but except that u are stupid, and u must not have a very full life that u are on this post also, sounds like u need to stay off of topix, and get your name off of here, too, need i say no more, apparently, u must have put it on here to begin with......Please do everybody the favor and stay off of here and keep your hands full of your lmfao so called life u have!!!!!!!Maybe u are the one who needs to seek therapy, since u are so worried about what people think about u!!!!!
You people need a life

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Oct 6, 2010
Ok this shit is getting stupid you people sound like you are in collins all over again grow the fuck up and get life!!!!! First of all I know you all have kids and you are suppose to be setting examples for them they live by what they see and hear and when they see their mom screwing other peoples husbands they think that is ok, and when they see you sitting on your asses allday collecting checks they think that is ok and us WORKING people taking care of you while your sitting at home on your computers talking back and forward about stupid shit!!! LIKE I SAID AND I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN I KNOW ALL OF YOU THIS IS A SMALL TOWN, GROW UP AND ACT LIKE PARENTS NOT KIDS!!!
kenna payne

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Oct 6, 2010
You people need a life wrote:
Ok this shit is getting stupid you people sound like you are in collins all over again grow the fuck up and get life!!!!! First of all I know you all have kids and you are suppose to be setting examples for them they live by what they see and hear and when they see their mom screwing other peoples husbands they think that is ok, and when they see you sitting on your asses allday collecting checks they think that is ok and us WORKING people taking care of you while your sitting at home on your computers talking back and forward about stupid shit!!! LIKE I SAID AND I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN I KNOW ALL OF YOU THIS IS A SMALL TOWN, GROW UP AND ACT LIKE PARENTS NOT KIDS!!!
Thanks my bff...couldnt of said it better myself!!!!
YoMama

Summersville, WV

#17 Oct 6, 2010
For someone who has such a great life and says they don't care or have the time to worry about what people think, u sure are on here alot checking for comments!!!!!!LOL, What's Wrong Now????
concerned

Charleston, WV

#18 Oct 8, 2010
kenna is the most nicest person youll ever meet. to call her a bitch well, if you piss her off she may be one to you then,But over all she is really nice until you do something to make her mad. so dont judge people that you dont know. Baby doll who came up with that lame ass name anyways?
Babydoll

Summersville, WV

#19 Oct 8, 2010
I do know her and she is a bitch, just must have learned it from u,u don't judge people u don't know either, u don't know me, so if u are concerned about things that u have no business putting your two cents in, who cares anymore, this Kenna girl did this herself to see what kind of comments she could get on herself......and as far as her getting pissed off, who really cares, won't be first time i am sure, so u all need to get over it.......

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 9, 2010
Kenna, ur famous sweetie!!! Don't sweat tha nonsense. Remember our haters make us famous, LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trouble makers 35 min Diggler 2
sam escue 1 hr stephs friend 26
steven toney 1 hr steven toney 1
pills 3 hr narks 1
the nark of oak hill 3 hr Diggler 8
Fayette County Day Report Center (Nov '10) 7 hr High horses r u 40
wrangler 11 hr Jimmy q 2
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE