Will the new Tudor's hurt McDonald's ...

Will the new Tudor's hurt McDonald's business?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

biscuits

Sophia, WV

#1 Sep 6, 2010
Do you think that McDonald's will loose business or be shut down by Tudor's opening in Oak Hill?
Not likely

Statts Mills, WV

#2 Sep 6, 2010
Oak Hill needs more businesses period in town. I don't think that Tudor's will hurt there business at all. McDonald's serves different foods then Tudor's. Plus Tudor's closes earlier then McDonald's. McDonald's might loose their morning elderly customers due to Tudor's having a better breakfast selection.

Once more Oak Hill needs more businesses regardless of what kind!!
sandra

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2010
I don't think it will. It may hurt at first due to every body wanting to go in and check the place out, but if they hire the wrong people then Tudors will hurt what I mean by the wrong people are the ones with rotten teeth or no teeth, ones covered in tattoes,greasy hair,and smelly. If they don't pick and choose who they hire it will hurt tudors. And before you say anything I fiqure mcdonalds has them too but if they do they hide them in the back. The local resturants around here should have a personal hygeniue code. Cause nobody wants to look at nasty people while they eat.
Burger King

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Sep 9, 2010
Burger King
OMG

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2010
R u a idiot?? What does your comment have to do with this topix?
Burger King wrote:
Burger King
cruzin_mama

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Oct 3, 2010
I dont think Tudors will hurt McDonalds, for one it closes on Sundays at 2 pm, when it would get business from Churches, also it took them 3 times today to get my order right. How hard is to make a BLT. What I got served was egg, tomatoe, Lettuce. How gross is that. I will stick to Tudors in Fayetteville, they make a mean BLT.
OneWhoCaresOak Hill WVa

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Oct 3, 2010
cruzin_mama wrote:
I dont think Tudors will hurt McDonalds, for one it closes on Sundays at 2 pm, when it would get business from Churches, also it took them 3 times today to get my order right. How hard is to make a BLT. What I got served was egg, tomatoe, Lettuce. How gross is that. I will stick to Tudors in Fayetteville, they make a mean BLT.
I Don't image That Tudors will hurt anyones business...It seems they are unable to hire enough of the right people to staff the store. If you check during the after 2:00 pm, the store has closed for the day. It's a shame.....next thing will be happening is Fayetteville will Annex Oak Hill. Why doesn't this City wake up and realize that when something good happens they all turn a blind eye to helping this city grow instead of running them out with high B&O taxes. My goodness just look Lowe's moved out all those years ago only to join Walmart in Fayetteville.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 3, 2010
B&O taxes are what runs out all the businesses in Oak Hill..I think that Oak Hill should wake up and see what they have done to the city, its soon to look like Mt.Hope....I love my town of Oak Hill but its getting smaller and smaller...Tudors will hurt McD's in the beginning, but after the new wears off, it will be ok...I for one will never eat breakfast from McD's again, because the quanity of food you get from Tudor's is way better than McD's and it costs about the same...I also think it tastes better, but thats just my opinion...I am only one person...so...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State/Federal Tobacco Tax Coming To WV. 1 hr TaxedEnough 1
Hate Promoting Pastors 3 hr Diggler 29
Eric Pack 6 hr skank 9
Bobbin Robin Thomas (Sep '14) 9 hr huh 4
Jennifer Lesher 19 hr Raging 5
What happened to Chris Sanson? (Nov '14) 20 hr Kim Chee 25
Motorcycle gangs (May '15) 21 hr Little Bill 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages