stop picking on fat people

stop picking on fat people

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

fat guy

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 12, 2013
it really hurts my feelings when you make fun of fat people in our area it's not our faults.
Okay

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Mar 12, 2013
fat guy wrote:
it really hurts my feelings when you make fun of fat people in our area it's not our faults.
Okay won't call you fat but you are ugly:)
fat guy

Beckley, WV

#3 Mar 13, 2013
how do you know what i look like?
well

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Some ppl may not b able to help it..... but most can.... I mean eatin a big mac eveeyday instead of some fruit n veggies doesnt qualify people as "not being able to help it".... most larger people can help it and choose not to have the mind over body mindset and choose to grab a fatpatty from mcds then to cut up a few veggies and cook a healthy meal in good portions. Fish chicken fruits veggies nuts and water can create amazing meals much better than fast food.
1 post removed
really fat

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Hey, mind your own business beotch! I'm really fat and I eat what I want and if you don't like it, don't look at me beotch! Go do your zoomba and dream of twinkies!
well wrote:
Some ppl may not b able to help it..... but most can.... I mean eatin a big mac eveeyday instead of some fruit n veggies doesnt qualify people as "not being able to help it".... most larger people can help it and choose not to have the mind over body mindset and choose to grab a fatpatty from mcds then to cut up a few veggies and cook a healthy meal in good portions. Fish chicken fruits veggies nuts and water can create amazing meals much better than fast food.
well

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Well idc if u stay fat its ur choice. So dont call me a beotch bc I wasnt even callin u out personally on it. If ur happy with ur body (which it doesnt sound like u r or u wouldnt b offended) then more power to u. N I dont dream of twinkies either, I pretty much eat what I want including little debbies. I just work out to balance it out so u dont gain. Ur choice. Ur life.
junior

Beckley, WV

#8 Mar 16, 2013
i aint fat i big boneeeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who all wants rotten of of topix??? 31 min alterego 78
Fayette County Day Report Center (Nov '10) 2 hr kisty 38
pit puupy found 3 hr Johnny 6
Stabbing in Harlem heights area 6 hr ihateyou 7
What the? 10 hr QueenBee2U 1
Lateesha Ward 10 hr Lauren 2
Rosco thomas 11 hr cruzin_mama 7
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE