Fairfield, VA

#2 Jan 11, 2012
Metal wrote:
Any one know them?
pillheads
Metal

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jan 11, 2012
yea they are, what are they in jail for?
funny

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 12, 2012
i think he was in for fighting & pretty sure she was caught stealing over $1000
shake it off

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jan 12, 2012
I think they are nice people..buy only meet them once or twice...but the way they acted and talked they would do anything for anyone, the seem to be some cool peeps..
wow karma

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jan 13, 2012
this is so funny, dam tina... never learn i dont guess, wades a punk cant fight anyway...lol
chris

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 14, 2012
you know if ppl worried more about their own the world would be a much better place...why do any of u care why either one of them were in jail and as far as the pillhead remarks i would not doubt that u are one too.... this site is nothin but bullshit all it does is start crap...worry about your own life and not other ppls...
slick

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Apr 18, 2013
look them to are my family an they wade would give you his shirt off his back... not pillheads they've just messed up everyone messes up in life that's why you learn from your mistakes you've made in life...
hey

Beckley, WV

#9 Apr 24, 2013
they r clean and going to church I would say that is more then u all r doing dont point fingers with dirty hands
ITS ON

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Funny, bunch of snitches snitching. You guys are great.
johnbodan

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Jul 8, 2013
Yo Tina and wade are good people and whoever is talking bad about them why don't y'all be man enough to say your real names...yea Tina made a mistake but everyone does...that's how you learn and succeed in life.. and for wade he is a good friend of mine and he is a really nice person soo all y'all haters can go suck a dick
anderson spyda silva

Beckley, WV

#12 Jul 9, 2013
I just got my cocky, non english speakin, goofy lookin, dancin & actin stupid azz..... Knocked the Fu%k out. I still dont know what planet im on. I danced, n acted ignorant, & that white boy served me a big ol knuckle samich, right up side my noggin. N i hit the canvas. They interviewd me n i said. hamma a babba a booblie ba hamma bakaba. Thats brazilian for... i just got knocked the fu#$k out. Im gonna retire and always be remembered as an idiot now. Hamma na babba.
anderson spyda silva

Beckley, WV

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Thabk goodness i aint gotta fight george st pierre now. Cuz i woulda danced n he woulda knocked my block off. Ima go back to south america n catch some disease on my testicals now from swimmin in the amazon and havin sex with dudes. Hammina bobbida pa ppdditah puh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crimestoppers offering reward 3 min Just saying 3
President Trump Is Coming To Fayette County Mon... 23 min Trump train 2
Liberal teachers 24 min Yuck 1
News Scouts hire Fayette scout center leader, launch... (Feb '11) 4 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 14
Samantha Legg (Aug '12) 4 hr Emerson 77
What happened to Drug Rehab in old Global Build... 4 hr Abraham Tanaka 4
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 5,284

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages