Tiredofit

Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 16, 2012
One recently in jail facing multiple felonies for drugs.. possibly causing a death

Dr Shelton getting a plea deal to stay home ,its all over town , heard he's friends with Hatcher ,blaming his actions on his son.. LMAO but what harm to people has his drugs done?

Bottom line Both well know to our communities as pill givers , sex perverts , and druggies them selves& they let them by for years , And we know they are not the only ones here in lil OakHill Wv ,

This Judge stuff is old news , Fayette County best not kept secret

Hope Dr Gosiene knows a judge too ,
kookie

Fayetteville, WV

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Don't forget Dr. Calloway. She is sitting in the federal pen. All these doctor drug cases should be taken over by the federal government. You don't get ridiculous deals from them.
faycitizenhere

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Yes Dr calloway got time for it ,if that judge lets that Shelton off , why is he any different from any one else? Watch the news , read the papers , regular dirt bags get sent off , but some people and go through some public embarressemnet and then get pats on the back from the community and go on with their lifes . I agree fayette county is not on the up and up.Look at what the sheriffs daughter did , and he got re-elected and did she get in trouble? Wow , So drugs will never go away , the big boys still run it , not the people ,and actually the big boys are the ones that needs to go..but what can normal people do?
Ordinary citizen

Fayetteville, WV

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Tiredofit and faycitizenhere, it's obvious that you're the same person because of the manner in which you insert a space before a comma.

Below is a link which explains the proper use of a comma. You'll notice in their examples, they never put a space before a comma.

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/commas...

I am not trying to be a Topix grammar cop. I'm just wanting to help you compose posts that give a clear impression that they were created by a conscientious, concerned citizen as yourself. I think it's wonderful that you're speaking up!
faycitizenhere

Beckley, WV

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Thanks,,,,,,,,,,but, your wrong , and it is ok..Maybe you should take you expertise and help the community with a lil of its corruption...... and I do agree with whom ever Tiredofit is , so you don't insult me . Interesting though some one just can't have a serious converstion on this board,,, May I sugest Ms Manners , or Modern Manners ,,,,,,,,,,
Not the Village Idiot

Fayetteville, WV

#6 Dec 22, 2012
faycitizenhere wrote:
Thanks,,,,,,,,,,but, your wrong , and it is ok..Maybe you should take you expertise and help the community with a lil of its corruption...... and I do agree with whom ever Tiredofit is , so you don't insult me . Interesting though some one just can't have a serious converstion on this board,,, May I sugest Ms Manners , or Modern Manners ,,,,,,,,,,
I wouldn't expect to have much of a "serious conversation" with this idiot.
YUP

Fayetteville, WV

#7 Dec 22, 2012
How about you speak and contribute on the content of the topic instead of nit picking on an extra space? Lighten up Ms/Mr ordinary citizen with-a stick-up-their-ass.

Merry Christmas! In honor of the season, we can make it one of those huge candy canes you line the walk with.
faycitizenhere

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 26, 2012
YUP wrote:
How about you speak and contribute on the content of the topic instead of nit picking on an extra space? Lighten up Ms/Mr ordinary citizen with-a stick-up-their-ass.
Merry Christmas! In honor of the season, we can make it one of those huge candy canes you line the walk with.
what an unhappy person you must be ,,,,,,,,,,
kay

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Dear ordinary citizen, Please go to the raleigh county libary and sign up for their program to help people read and wright They always need volunteers for this program.
Pam

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 28, 2012
kay wrote:
Dear ordinary citizen, Please go to the raleigh county libary and sign up for their program to help people read and wright They always need volunteers for this program.
Maybe you should go to the libRary also (it's not a libary), and perhaps you can learn to spell, and learn to WRITE, not wright. It's not really very cool to criticize someone's grammer, punctuation, spelling, etc., when you're wrong yourself.

Just sayin'......
Concrete jungle

Mount Lookout, WV

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Well what we have here is a opiate addicted population . Take the doctors out and then the organized crime comes . Ever heard of supply demand if there is money to be maid we won't stop it .
Ordinary citizen

Fayetteville, WV

#12 Dec 28, 2012
kay wrote:
Dear Kay, you are rong, rong, rong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 42 min notBeavis 4,322
Who is WORSE and why 1 hr 1st responder 0
Leave minden alone 1 hr wow 17
Levy 1 hr wow 2
anyone know the whereabouts of bill/rita johnson? 1 hr 1st responder 13
Corey Cooper 2 hr Corey 10
Bryanna Hodge 4 hr Shelby 43
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web