glen gean cold spot
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no longer a customer

Summersville, WV

#1 May 16, 2011
pretty bad when u can't go in and buy anything without drug deals going on in the parking lot...everytime i go in there i stand at the counter waiting on the clerk to finish her drug deal outside before she tends to the customers..this store is nothing but a drug dealing place.. Im done with my business here and so is quite a few people
its glen jean

Dallas, TX

#2 May 16, 2011
Hey at least u gone n the drug dealers will keep it in business.on to the next
CLEO KNOWS

Fayetteville, WV

#3 May 16, 2011
Jennifer Payne is a thief. She stole money from the Cold Spot while she was employeed there. She is a pill head and can not be trusted.
no longer a customer

Summersville, WV

#4 May 16, 2011
its glen jean wrote:
Hey at least u gone n the drug dealers will keep it in business.on to the next
Yeah thought thats how u would react thats the kinda buisness u run well have at it u won't go far
tree

Ona, WV

#5 May 16, 2011
It's not the cold spot people it's called the COLD CAVE!
Birddog

Chesterfield, MO

#6 May 16, 2011
Its Glen Jean Not Glen Gean!
Hippy G IRL

Beckley, WV

#7 May 17, 2011
yeah you should exspect that for that area thats all thats around there
u will never know

Summersville, WV

#8 May 23, 2011
no longer a customer wrote:
pretty bad when u can't go in and buy anything without drug deals going on in the parking lot...everytime i go in there i stand at the counter waiting on the clerk to finish her drug deal outside before she tends to the customers..this store is nothing but a drug dealing place.. Im done with my business here and so is quite a few people
if u dont snort pills u cant work here so no need trying for a job notice they r always hiring but if u dont do drugs they wont hire u thats a proven fact....and no one is ever friendly here
tom tom

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 4, 2011
place is eat up with pill heads and roaches dont eat anything from that place the cooks are so nasty
Lmfao
#10 Sep 26, 2011
jennifer payne works with kanahawa stone. She is dating bruce the head forman.she and he are coke heads not just pill heads.she has sex with her fellow emoloyees in the woods demo camps potta pottys.lmao she is nothing but a whore.she has flashed her breast.giving oral sex right on the job site.she has just filed sexsual arrassment on a man there because he told her he was not doing her job for her anymore.its been proven on the job that she doesnt know her job.most of the workers there call her nasty ass busted whore payen. Or just nasty whore.she should be fired.and pushed out of wv all together.
sandy

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 27, 2011
Does tim Newsom still hang out there?
1 post removed
hello

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2011
Who wants to know
sandy

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 27, 2011
hello wrote:
Who wants to know
Obviously me since I'm asking. We used to hook up all the time behind his girls back.
misunderstood

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Sep 27, 2011
Tina Evans, she works there and she is always selling pills in the parking lot and giving people free alcohol and cigarettes, i think they just need to fire everyone and close that place down, its nothing but a druggie hangout
smurfette

Cedar Grove, WV

#16 Sep 28, 2011
jennifer payne is a worthless whore and doesnt know how to raise her own children bc she is too busy worrying about what dick she is going to suck and how much she is going to get paid. the only reason she is with bruce is because he gives her money just like the past few guys have. her kids should be taken away from her like her oldest basically has bc he didnt want to live around her whore-ish ways anymore. her youngest is sent back and forth to whomever will watch him at the time. she is a liar, a thief, a whore and a user. i feel sorry for any man that she deals with bc she will break their hearts and take all their money which is usually a bad thing all together bc most of the men are married.....but oh well, i guess thats just an acceptable thing for her and her loved ones that she has also used, lied to and stole from
george bush

Summersville, WV

#17 Sep 28, 2011
learn how to spell before you call something a name
george bush

Summersville, WV

#18 Sep 28, 2011
tree wrote:
It's not the cold spot people it's called the COLD CAVE!
no it is called the cold spot idiot
run mine back

Summersville, WV

#19 Sep 28, 2011
Hippy G IRL wrote:
yeah you should exspect that for that area thats all thats around there
uhhhh excuse me do you live in glen jean
run mine back

Summersville, WV

#20 Sep 28, 2011
u will never know wrote:
<quoted text> if u dont snort pills u cant work here so no need trying for a job notice they r always hiring but if u dont do drugs they wont hire u thats a proven fact....and no one is ever friendly here
try telling that to my face mfer
run mine back

Summersville, WV

#21 Sep 28, 2011
misunderstood wrote:
Tina Evans, she works there and she is always selling pills in the parking lot and giving people free alcohol and cigarettes, i think they just need to fire everyone and close that place down, its nothing but a druggie hangout
look you say s*** about my mom again an i will personally f*** you up do you understand me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate Promoting Pastors 50 min Frank 32
think what you want 1 hr path123 32
ticket writing tikes 1 hr meats 34
State/Federal Tobacco Tax Coming To WV. 1 hr Porch Honkey the ... 10
standup oak hill 1 hr sally 11
CB radio. Midnight Rider 1970s-1990s 3 hr Rememberingdad 3
Dennis Miller 6 hr crazy 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages