What's the story with Brian hawker

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Just asking

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Mar 17, 2013
I have read a few things on here but what's the story. Has he actually been accused of anything or just rumors?
Just asking

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Mar 17, 2013
I mean hawver. My phone keeps auto correcting it to hawker.
arrested

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2013
yes he was arrested and is being charged for 12 counts on one child. a few other have told about what he done to them. He is very sick and twisted. child molesters should go straight to jail hurting babys
just askin

Florence, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2013
How old is the child? Do you know. Is she/he a relative? Has it been going on for years?
SMH

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Just Asking, I do not understand why you seem to be so concerned about details of the child involved. I believe that should be left off of a site such as this. Or anything for that matter. Your interest in details is extremely disturbing to me.
Just asking

Florence, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2013
I am not interested in the kid. Only his crime. How are my questions any more disturbing than what has already been plastered all over this site? Names of moms involved, girlfriends name, where his mom and girlfriend work! My interest is because an old friend is apparently not the person I believed him to be. Please don't insinuate I am anything more than someone worried for the safety and welfare if your small town.
Just asking

Florence, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2013
SMH. I thought about your comment and you are correct. I shouldn't ask some of the things I have. I am very sorry. I am just so shocked and disturbed by what I have been reading. I was trying to look Brian up to contact him to see how he was and this page is what I found. Again I am sorry. Pass along my apologies to anyone I have upset.
shame

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Just asking wrote:
SMH. I thought about your comment and you are correct. I shouldn't ask some of the things I have. I am very sorry. I am just so shocked and disturbed by what I have been reading. I was trying to look Brian up to contact him to see how he was and this page is what I found. Again I am sorry. Pass along my apologies to anyone I have upset.
Don't be sorry for asking the questions you have asked. Someone felt it was ok to put this on topix, so to wonder about the details is not at all strange. I myself would like to know. He hasn't been convicted of anything. Anyone can be falsely accused of something. I have also known him for years, and don't believe it. I would have to see or hear the proof. I also don't believe this topic should have even been started for protection of the child. Just my opinion.
Sara

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Shame all I know is to be indicited by a grand jury they have to have truth and some type of proof of the crime to take it that far. They can't do that on hear say!
Just asking

Florence, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2013
What appears to be proof isn't always what is seems.
shame

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Sara wrote:
Shame all I know is to be indicited by a grand jury they have to have truth and some type of proof of the crime to take it that far. They can't do that on hear say!
It's been done many times my dear. People lie, they get others to lie. People have even gone to prison for years for a crime they did not commit. People even admit to committing crimes they do NOT commit. And then there are those who never see a prison cell who should. I will have to wait to hear more. Sorry, but you can't convict someone just because you may not like them, or think they are strange.
shame

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Just asking wrote:
What appears to be proof isn't always what is seems.
And from what I have gathered, this was not any of his children that are in question, but possibly an ex gf's child. Not sure though. It's sad no matter what. Whether true or not what this child must be going through.
Just asking

Cleveland, OH

#13 Mar 21, 2013
So an exgirlfriend who obviously dislikes him, has a kid who accuses him of a crime, I am sure there could be all sorts of lying going on there on both sides. As far as proof, what kind of proof can you have really?
shame

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Just asking wrote:
So an exgirlfriend who obviously dislikes him, has a kid who accuses him of a crime, I am sure there could be all sorts of lying going on there on both sides. As far as proof, what kind of proof can you have really?
Exactly..anyone can accuse someone of anything. Proof? a small child will say what they are told to say. I don't know the situation, just don't think anyone should jump to conclusions yet. I will not believe this until I see or hear the proof. Bottom line. And I truly believe the gf or family of the gf started this topic and it is shameful for the child's sake. That alone should make you wonder? If it were MY child in question, topix would be the last place I would go. They were concerned about bashing Brian. Not protecting the child.
arrested

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2013
go read the criminal report for urself. the things that were done would have never been thought up in a child mind. the child wood never come up with things he done. yes there are more than one child. but this one case we r talking about that will go to grand jury in may includes this one child that 12 counts are being brought up against him. he is guilty. anyone that is a good friends to him knows his sickness. this while family knows but still want to protect him. i guess when he its sentenced and lock away in prison his family will cry that their perfect innocent baby boy really did so wrong. get ready to accept it hawvers, HE WILL BE LOCKED UP AND HOPEFULLY FOR LIFE
just askin

Florence, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2013
How would you like us to read the report?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 1 hr nemesis 60
Let's Play,...One Word I Stole From A Dead Person! (Oct '13) 1 hr Bug Crick 372
Game of Three Words,... (Aug '13) 1 hr Bug Crick 1,160
Kenny Dooley (May '14) 2 hr the most hated 26
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 3 hr Crazy Jae 4,210
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 3 hr Crazy Jae 1,222
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 3 hr Crazy Jae 1,591
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web