Tracy Dickerson...anybody know this p...

Tracy Dickerson...anybody know this punk?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

bully beatdown

San Angelo, TX

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Public Service Announcement: This dude is a black punk that walks the streets of Oak Hill wearing mostly "wife beater" t-shirts, while bumming people for cigarettes, saying obscene things to women, and loitering/harassing employees working in local businesses. He has had run-ins with the law in the past. If anybody knows him, they should advise him the best thing that he can do is to get his black ass back to NJ>
dru

Fayetteville, WV

#2 Oct 31, 2012
gonna keep it up and harass the wrong one...
HateMonger

Beckley, WV

#3 Oct 31, 2012
bully beatdown wrote:
Public Service Announcement: This dude is a black punk that walks the streets of Oak Hill wearing mostly "wife beater" t-shirts, while bumming people for cigarettes, saying obscene things to women, and loitering/harassing employees working in local businesses. He has had run-ins with the law in the past. If anybody knows him, they should advise him the best thing that he can do is to get his black ass back to NJ>
I would much rather see him swinging from a tree! With noose and all!!
Jole Tyree

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Im black and what can you do ???
bully beatdown

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 2, 2012
You best mind your own business Jole Tyree...I think I hear your momma calling for you.
Momma

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Going to nock you out !!
bully beatdown

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Nov 3, 2012
WTF does "nock" mean? LMAO you must be retarded or illiterate....or both...learn how to spell before you post tuff guy...and you wont "nock" anybody out
PRESSIDENT

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Oops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 min UTrashy 1,477
Tabby Cox Is Now Clean. 1 hr Doc 7
Ace Whitewater Rafting Racist 4 hr Biracial 36
Another drug bust 6 hr Rofl 13
Busted on school St 6 hr just wondering 3
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 7 hr Jon_B 4,841
ABC and WOAY 10 hr VOLUME 2

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance