Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

wondering

Valley Head, WV

#1 Feb 9, 2011
what type of person is he?
dingdong

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2011
Y'all need to get a life. Andrew has a girl an a kid an is a very good father y'all need to find something else to do other than but in on other ppls life's. Worry about yourself. This Topix $#*% should be illegal
Lol

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Feb 9, 2011
I hope u know. He in guys to. I still see when need some.
dingdong wrote:
Y'all need to get a life. Andrew has a girl an a kid an is a very good father y'all need to find something else to do other than but in on other ppls life's. Worry about yourself. This Topix $#*% should be illegal
wondering

Valley Head, WV

#4 Feb 12, 2011
wheres he live?
Steph

Daniels, WV

#5 Feb 14, 2011
I know andrew , ashley and the baby personally. He is a wonderful person, amazing father, and one of the realest people I know. Ashley is prolly one of my realest friends and Andrew and or his family does not need to be on topix.
1 post removed
dont wonder

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 24, 2011
Dont worry about where Andrew lives, if you were any friend of his you would know, otherwise you have no bussiness.
woo hoo

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 24, 2011
He works at Walmart. He seems pretty nice to me although, he is a little flirtatious.
agood friend

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Mar 26, 2011
no he does not work at wallmart and he is not gay infact he is very far from it. and the ones that say he is gay well he prolly banged there girl because he is good for that. so hide behind ur computer and talk shit because we both know you aint got the balls to say it to his face
fordman

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Mar 26, 2011
looks like someone pissed off andrews boyfriend
BILLY

Beckley, WV

#11 Mar 28, 2011
Ive been friends wit andrew a long time he really not gay lol n he dont work at walmart n as for lol i kno for a fact if yall was face to face u wouldnt say shit lmao
starlight

Beckley, WV

#12 Mar 28, 2011
yes i know andrew he is practically is married with a baby he doesnt work at walmart . i dont know him real well but my husband does.he is engaged to his girlfriend,i wouldnt pursue this he seems to be happy.just leave him alone.
nameless

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Mar 29, 2011
the reason he dont work is because he is one of the drug dealers in oakhill and the only reason yall r saying nice things about that piece of shit cause thats where u get ur drugs.
the truth

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 29, 2011
nameless wrote:
the reason he dont work is because he is one of the drug dealers in oakhill and the only reason yall r saying nice things about that piece of shit cause thats where u get ur drugs.
andrew does work he has a good job you dont know him obviosly
Interested to know

San Angelo, TX

#15 Feb 29, 2012
If he isnt gay, why did he do me...hes a great guy though...
1 post removed
hahaha

Moneta, VA

#17 Apr 7, 2013
He a drug addict. Good father my ass.
hahaha

Moneta, VA

#18 Apr 7, 2013
nameless wrote:
I agree!!!!
Kristen Sampson

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Oh u better believe i know Andrew extremely well he eats the hell out of my pu ssy real good to be gay ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisha Leffler 19 min Almost feel sorry... 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 24 min YIM 1,683
what can you all tell me about Brandon mims 2 hr His Boy 9
Job hunting 3 hr Unemployed 1
Prostitutes ? 5 hr Dudwithacramp 59
Judge England 7 hr yuck 4
has anyone seen amanda bowyer? (Jan '16) 9 hr ww andthedixiedan... 121

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance