Justme

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Mar 29, 2013
I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to the fact that he didn't love me... So therefore I'm looking for a good looking man wanting to have a good time age: 21-30..have plenty of pictures, including nude ones.
Wow

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Well you sound like a real prize!
Ghost Face

Hansford, WV

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Maybe that's why he didn't love you slutbag!
SOS

Beckley, WV

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Just me u got nudes to exchange ???? I'd love to have some fun
curious

United States

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Justme wrote:
I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to the fact that he didn't love me... So therefore I'm looking for a good looking man wanting to have a good time age: 21-30..have plenty of pictures, including nude ones.
I'm 31 and single and looking for a good girl. What's your name? Do you have Facebook?
hmmm
#6 Apr 4, 2013
Justme wrote:
who r u. wats ur last name
chris sanson

Beckley, WV

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Well, i enjoy long walks at sunset, romantic candlelight dinners, and crack cocaine.
chris sanson

Beckley, WV

#8 Apr 4, 2013
I also agree that ramon noodles are for poor people, and when all else fails,.. blame it on a mexican. And recently ive come to the conclusion that an escalator cant really break down, it can just become stairs. And im a firm believer in first date kinky sex after chuggin a case of black label. If i had a nickel for every pill ive snorted, id have like a gazillion nickels. Anyhow, call me, unless youre poor, have kids, or dont believe in waitin on a man hand & foot, in which case you just aint woman enuff for a true playa. N im rich, i drive a cavalier with platinum rims.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#9 Apr 4, 2013
chris sanson wrote:
Well, i enjoy long walks at sunset, romantic candlelight dinners, and crack cocaine.
Careful. You have just won the hearts of the female population.
Sexual molestation could soon follow.
Huh

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Apr 4, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 31 and single and looking for a good girl. What's your name? Do you have Facebook?
She just said she has "nude photos" dude. That's not a good girl! Good girls have more respect. Yeah, that's one you take home to your mother.
Really

Fayetteville, WV

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Can you jack tards not tell this is just a joke?
1 post removed
lafncryin

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 4, 2013
JACKtard????lol was that? lol
1 post removed
chris sansun

Beckley, WV

#15 Apr 6, 2013
and besides, we need women around. Like for sex, and kitchen duties, some chick mows my grass, i pay her by givin her ritalins, it keeps her energetic, so shes able to wash my car when the grass is done. So.. yea i am trully the wonderful man ever. Even if i do sell heroin.
shoulda known by now

Beckley, WV

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Most chicks that send out nude pics are the butt ugly ones with like 3 teeth, no boobs, and a butch dike hairdo.
shoulda known by now

Beckley, WV

#17 Apr 6, 2013
N it wasnt that ya boyfriend didnt love ya. Not at all... He was just queer. Hes got a lil sugar in his tank sweetie.
xvc

Silver Spring, MD

#18 Apr 6, 2013
Wow
pinkbroom

Daniels, WV

#19 Apr 6, 2013
How old are you people you act like 7 yr olds
wow

Sophia, WV

#20 Apr 6, 2013
Whoee
j digg

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Apr 6, 2013
Justme wrote:
im 23 single and looking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 45 min Scott Mick 4,264
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr notBeavis 5,706
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 1 hr notBeavis 413
Shane Light 1 hr For you to find out 31
Hillary Prostrollo Ratliff 1 hr Who are you 2
Girls at mt mart 2 hr Just asking 5
Marriage at 16? 9 hr Just saying 6

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance