First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sooo

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
i dont really know her...so what do yall think about her?
ciara haley evans

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
who wants too know
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jul 18, 2012
i go to school with her and everytime i see her shes with a different guy shes nothing but a w**re
ikr

Summersville, WV

#4 Jul 18, 2012
she used to screw anyone with a pill but she might of changed who knows
ciara haley evans

Bellevue, WA

#5 Jul 18, 2012
she has two twin brother's 21 that will woop anything in fayette county. and they said they do not want any of you all talkin shyyt about her, but it donmt matter cause none of yall will say who you are cause you scared.. and this is her brother
1 post removed
damn

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jul 18, 2012
i dont know her real good but she was always real nice to me and i never had a problem with her
ciara haley evans

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jul 18, 2012
she is a very nice person and she try's to get along with everyone except like the people on here hatin'... But point is people just need to stop talking shyyt about everyone. But she is very nice to people
hahaha

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jul 19, 2012
nobody would be "hatin" on her if she wasnt such a w*ore she needs to learn how to keep her legs closed
ciara haley evans

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jul 19, 2012
grow up.
duuuur

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Notice the posts are from the same person???
ciara haley evans

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jul 19, 2012
are you talking about me sweetie. lmaoo because her brother and sister were writing in my name.. Can you get any more retarted.? just asking lmaoo
ikr

Summersville, WV

#13 Jul 19, 2012
he is saying that all the posts besides mine are from the same ip. are you retarded?
Jeff

Huntington, WV

#14 Jul 19, 2012
ciara haley evans wrote:
she has two twin brother's 21 that will woop anything in fayette county. and they said they do not want any of you all talkin shyyt about her, but it donmt matter cause none of yall will say who you are cause you scared.. and this is her brother
Her brothers are in jail so what they gonna do?
ciara haley evans

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jul 19, 2012
No jeff they are not anymore, so im sure there is plenty they could do... But this whole website is retarted soo all of you need to get a life forreal.(:
1 post removed
hahaha

New York, NY

#17 Jul 22, 2012
Her and her sisters were in kroger and tried to take dvds and fireworks lmao they got caught what idiots and their brothers won't do shit because they're in jail all the time and drugged out just like their parents
maybe

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jul 24, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Her and her sisters were in kroger and tried to take dvds and fireworks lmao they got caught what idiots and their brothers won't do shit because they're in jail all the time and drugged out just like their parents
who ever u r, i geuss u dont know anyone of them very well. because first of all heather may have made some mistakes a while back but she has grown up alot! she needs to loose the gangster sh*t attitude but she is a good girl. haylee is doibg awesome and i am very proud of her. Little Herald is one of the niciest people and gets along with everyone and looks out for the people he loves and never has done me wrong! and hayden is crazy as hell and i would not mess with him cause he will hurt somebody bad! and he can be the most helpful kindest person too. u dont know enough about any of them to judge them so shut ur mouth.
hoe

Wharton, WV

#19 Jul 25, 2012
Shes at the new river ranch right now. I remember when she was sleeping with some older guy her brothers threatened to beat him up & he said meet me some where & they wouldnt lol
1 post removed
hahaha

New York, NY

#21 Jul 25, 2012
I swear if I had a dollar for everytime someone told I didn't know what the hell I was talking about when in all actuallity I do know... I'd be soooo rich right now!
heather nicole dixon

Bellevue, WA

#22 Jul 28, 2012
ok first of all im nott a w***e ok and lets get something straight you give me ur name and we will see if you talk all this shyt...and i get out of new river ranch on august 15 so f*ck you meet me and my supposly pillhead family arite...wats ur name b*tch!!!
crazy girl

Mount Hope, WV

#23 Mar 23, 2013
Ive known Heather n her family 4 a while, they're good people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 3 hr notBeavis 1,427
Game of Three Words,... (Aug '13) 3 hr notBeavis 1,058
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 3 hr notBeavis 4,053
Mike Byers 4 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 13
Trailer park rosedale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 hr Just Sayin 14
Randy Treadway 6 hr curious 4
Oak Hill Jukebox (Jul '12) 6 hr aka Deja Blue 242
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill People Search