First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Daisy Duke

Martinsburg, WV

#23 Dec 4, 2012
Oak Hill needs Money to operate as a town.
The town is slowly fading away, if somthing isn't done soon Fayetteville will take over.

Dont you think City Council has already got the money spent?
"Money talks"
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#24 Dec 5, 2012
Why argue, oak hill city law prohibits strip clubs. Any way the girls at strip clubs want 2 things, drugs and money...ROFL, why pay to get in a place and buy over priced drinks when ya can pick p Ho's looking for the same thing walking down the streets of Oak Hill or out at the Owls club anyway.
local truth

Sophia, WV

#25 Dec 6, 2012
Supporter wrote:
Maybe they are coming to Oak Hill because of the new scout camp.
I had to laugh at this whole thread,lol, but i dont think they would move to town for the boy scout camp...... i mean if you watch the news or read a newspaper, history has proven that alot of these scout leaders prefer to mollest young boys, so i doubt many would visit a gentlemans club where women over the age of 21 are dancing and taking their clothes off.........
bah

Fayetteville, WV

#26 Dec 6, 2012
I hope so.. I love boobies...

“Santa is watching you”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 6, 2012
Titties and Beer !!! wooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
tito bandito

Beckley, WV

#28 Dec 10, 2012
hey hey hey now. I happen to run the x, and i run a quality establishment. Ive even tried to hire oak hill girls, but until they get some teeth... well you understand.
destany

Springfield, NJ

#29 Dec 17, 2012
i work in bradly my 1st night got a virus and that u can't help and fired me i may not have been the best dancer cause i was new but i damn sure was the hottest one there and the bosses there treat u like shit well not if ur their picks if i was there and got a real chance they would have seen i could made the money
kokie

Beckley, WV

#30 Dec 17, 2012
mrmess i think you are mad cause you cant get a job there you to FAT????////??
guess who

Sophia, WV

#31 Dec 22, 2012
they r all dogs that work there i no a few girls work there and they r dogs and also have a diesease so go ahead men get your sore's off a skank lol
lil eddie skiggins

Beckley, WV

#32 Dec 31, 2012
i used to dance there n they kept runnin me out, but id come back n dance sum mo, i was a champion square dancer for many years, i won all the local square dance n plum bob local events, i retired from dancin though & now i just huff paint n watch re runs of andy griffith.
Southinkuknowsom uchhuh

Sophia, WV

#33 Mar 3, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
Just what Oak Hill needs... more trashy business taking over. From what I have heard about the one in Bradley, the girls are disgusting looking, and you have to be drunk to think they look half a$$ good. A strip club cant be within so many feet of a church.. so it looks like this is all a rumor of it coming to the old Wal Mart location anyways. Based on the nasty Bradley location.... nobody wants to see a slab of roast beef between them legs anyhow.
. There is a church beside the one in Bradley so I say it's not true
Southinkuknowsom uchhuh

Sophia, WV

#34 Mar 3, 2013
local truth wrote:
<quoted text> I had to laugh at this whole thread,lol, but i dont think they would move to town for the boy scout camp...... i mean if you watch the news or read a newspaper, history has proven that alot of these scout leaders prefer to mollest young boys, so i doubt many would visit a gentlemans club where women over the age of 21 are dancing and taking their clothes off.........
. Yeah so maybe they will put little boys for people like Shane wheeler bottom feeders...... can take advance with children now like he did his jan care and mt hope fire department employes just wait til the Boy Scouts find out about his lawsuits for sexual Harassment charges he has coming from all them young girls lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace Whitewater Rafting Racist 23 min Biracial 36
Tabby Cox Is Now Clean. 42 min Robert 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,476
Another drug bust 2 hr Rofl 13
Busted on school St 2 hr just wondering 3
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 3 hr Jon_B 4,841
Bryanna hodge 3 hr Concerned 6

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance