First Prev
of 2
Next Last
laysiu
#1 Nov 6, 2012
where are they goin in n oak hill? they got a new sign up on high way before the exit
Betty Bo

Cedar Grove, WV

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Old walmart in Oak Hill
justme

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 7, 2012
If u notice. Under the sign in oak hill it says that the southern exposure is in star city. Which is Morgantown. You must not get out much
Pam

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 7, 2012
If a scumbag joint like that comes to Oak Hill, that will just about be the final nail in the coffin. Oak Hill would be better off if they were incorporated by Fayetteville than to start allowing that type of business. A better name would be "S & S" Club -- for Sluts and Sleazebags...referring to the employees and the clientel. It always amazes me that these types of establishments are called "Gentlemens' Clubs"...cause the men who go there sure ain't gentlemen, and the skanks working there sure ain't ladies.
Watch Out

Cedar Grove, WV

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Pam wrote:
If a scumbag joint like that comes to Oak Hill, that will just about be the final nail in the coffin. Oak Hill would be better off if they were incorporated by Fayetteville than to start allowing that type of business. A better name would be "S & S" Club -- for Sluts and Sleazebags...referring to the employees and the clientel. It always amazes me that these types of establishments are called "Gentlemens' Clubs"...cause the men who go there sure ain't gentlemen, and the skanks working there sure ain't ladies.
Well you better get them panties off and take care of that man of yours because if not he will be down there spending Your money He earned and having a real good time.
Supporter

Summersville, WV

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Maybe they are coming to Oak Hill because of the new scout camp.
Mayor

Hurricane, WV

#7 Nov 7, 2012
The city Oak Hill will be happy to welcome the money that Sourthen X will bring into the town.
With Obama winning another 4 years the town of Oak Hill is going to need all the help they can get to keep Fayetteville from expanding and taking over the borders.
Punk

Summersville, WV

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Not happening. A law was passed years ago and West Virginia no longer issues licenses to open up new strip clubs in the state. They also raised the license fees of the strip clubs already around at the time the law was passed to try to put them out of business. It didn't really work, because now those pre-existing strip clubs can operate without worry of competition moving into their territory and are making great money, enabling them to pay the ridiculously high license fees.

I honestly think that old building above the old KFC would've been a great location for a strip club. With Fayetteville's tourism, I have no doubt it would have made kick ass money.
1 post removed
seeing progress

Martinsburg, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Been seeing contractor in and out old walmart building starting work on bringing them girls and money to town.
g4life
#11 Dec 2, 2012
they aint gna brin a x to oak hill
1 post removed
My Opinion

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Just what Oak Hill needs... more trashy business taking over. From what I have heard about the one in Bradley, the girls are disgusting looking, and you have to be drunk to think they look half a$$ good. A strip club cant be within so many feet of a church.. so it looks like this is all a rumor of it coming to the old Wal Mart location anyways. Based on the nasty Bradley location.... nobody wants to see a slab of roast beef between them legs anyhow.
Oh Yea

Martinsburg, WV

#14 Dec 3, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
Just what Oak Hill needs... more trashy business taking over. From what I have heard about the one in Bradley, the girls are disgusting looking, and you have to be drunk to think they look half a$$ good. A strip club cant be within so many feet of a church.. so it looks like this is all a rumor of it coming to the old Wal Mart location anyways. Based on the nasty Bradley location.... nobody wants to see a slab of roast beef between them legs anyhow.
Funny how your man done stopped by to see when it opens so he can be the first in the door.
for the kids

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Mayor wrote:
The city Oak Hill will be happy to welcome the money that Sourthen X will bring into the town.
With Obama winning another 4 years the town of Oak Hill is going to need all the help they can get to keep Fayetteville from expanding and taking over the borders.
Why not turn the building into something the kids in this town can do. Thats why there is so many kids that get in trouble....nothing for them to do! Lets focus on the kids....not the sluts and slut chasers!
My Opinion

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Oh Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how your man done stopped by to see when it opens so he can be the first in the door.
The reason I know about the Bradley location is because when he did go there.... one time... about 8 years ago, long before we ever met.. he said it was the nastiest women he ever saw in a strip club. Said he expected to see hot, sexy women. He got the complete opposite. I have heard the same from several other people as well.
Oh Yea

Martinsburg, WV

#17 Dec 4, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>The reason I know about the Bradley location is because when he did go there.... one time... about 8 years ago, long before we ever met.. he said it was the nastiest women he ever saw in a strip club. Said he expected to see hot, sexy women. He got the complete opposite. I have heard the same from several other people as well.
What else would you expect for him to tell you????
"Get Real"

“Santa is watching you”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 4, 2012
You all can say anything about them girls at the X, but they don't leave dirty dishes and clothes in my house, They are nearly as good as a dog, always happy to see you, a few treats they get happy and lay on their backs for you to rub their bellies. Sho better than a wife and kids.

“Santa is watching you”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Dec 4, 2012
They should get government funding I think for stimulating the Economy. And promoting not being a fat gal.
My Opinion

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Oh Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would you expect for him to tell you????
"Get Real"
Trust me... I know a few personally. They are nothing to look at, unless its dark. "Butterface" is a good name.
Daisy Duke

Martinsburg, WV

#21 Dec 4, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me... I know a few personally. They are nothing to look at, unless its dark. "Butterface" is a good name.
If they are such skanks then why are you so threatened.
If they are so fugly then you or anybody else has nothing to worry about if the club is up and running after the first of the year then do ya?
If they are as bad as you say they wont be in business but a month or 2 then and they will have to shut down so why are alot of people worried about it?
The one in Princeton and Bradley has been open a while now so I can see where you would be threatened!
Even though the economy is bad it looks like their buisness is GOOD!
I guess you lady's of the community will just have to share some of your mans paydays.
Dont worry it wont hurt much.
Sweetma

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Dec 4, 2012
They don't need a strip club in oakhill they need something else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drugs sold in front of Roys loans (Nov '15) 31 min Logic 18
I'm sorry honey biscuit 2 hr RexR 2
Whisman Will Remain Police Chief 2 hr Snitch 2
Gene Walker has some competition 3 hr Prostitute lover 11
Katie Rollins 3 hr Layah 35
Walmart 4 hr Fayetteville 6
Why does people from Oak Hill stink so bad? 8 hr bubba 3

Oak Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages