Next Last
MrMe

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Feb 4, 2012
What do you really think about that place and there employees
Wow

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2012
I like it. Its cheap, relatively clean, and the employees are very nice.
1 post removed
nicole

Harrisonburg, VA

#4 Feb 4, 2012
its VERY cheap!! and yup everyone is nice in there
Omg

Beckley, WV

#5 Feb 4, 2012
I hate shopping at save-alot because the meat up there is so damn nasty & the milk is outdated most of the time. I seen dead fly just lying in the freezers too. I know someone who got one of those frozen pizzas & found a black hair in it which is totally nasty! Value Plus is way cheaper then save-alot will ever be because they have 5 for 5 sales on really good stuff & the whole 10 for 10 deal too. The meat up at Value Plus tastes better then save-alot ever will.
Omg really

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2012
Have you been to value plus now known as iga their prices are up and their shelves are always empty.Ive never had any problems with save a lot i shop their or krogers
laura

Harrisonburg, VA

#7 Feb 4, 2012
its the only place i know of where everyone is nice.
Wow

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2012
Omg wrote:
I hate shopping at save-alot because the meat up there is so damn nasty & the milk is outdated most of the time. I seen dead fly just lying in the freezers too. I know someone who got one of those frozen pizzas & found a black hair in it which is totally nasty! Value Plus is way cheaper then save-alot will ever be because they have 5 for 5 sales on really good stuff & the whole 10 for 10 deal too. The meat up at Value Plus tastes better then save-alot ever will.
Everytime I go the the butcher is putting out fresh meat... I've never had a problem with any of their meats. I actually prefer their hamburger to other places. And as for the milk...I've noticed that its not the best quality. The date was never expired but it had an odd taste... but I just think that's because they don't keep their freezer cold enough.
greg

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2012
yeah i have seen fly's around the meat and deadone laying in the freezer over the summers. i will not shop there. next time u people that want to be cheap and buy meat there and if you get ecoli and get sick you cant say you was warned.
amber

Harrisonburg, VA

#10 Feb 6, 2012
ive never got bad meat there
me here

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Feb 6, 2012
greg wrote:
yeah i have seen fly's around the meat and deadone laying in the freezer over the summers. i will not shop there. next time u people that want to be cheap and buy meat there and if you get ecoli and get sick you cant say you was warned.
"you was warned".... wow. Learn grammar before you start bashing a business.
sad sad

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Feb 6, 2012
Value Plus is too high I use to pay my water and electric bill there untill I relize i can go to foodland and get service instead of the employees standing around laughing all the time and they get mad when they have to stop and help a customer. I hate the prices at Value Plus they are crazy, I understand he what to make money but how much a million lower the prices. What to talk abount nasty look at the back at Value plus its worse than save alot
IGA

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Feb 6, 2012
I went there the other day I couldn't believe the prices and the shelves were bare. I used to go there occassionally when it was Galaxy or Value Plus. But now I won't shop there anymore. There prices are so high. Save-a-Lot has good prices especially on there can goods and cereals. I don't buy any dairy products there. I like Kroger the best, there prices are pretty reasonable with the Kroger card. Foodland is very high also, IGA now reminds me of Foodland.
alex

Harrisonburg, VA

#14 Feb 9, 2012
employees are really nice the store is always clean and they are cheap
russel pinkerton

Beckley, WV

#15 Feb 9, 2012
i went there n took a hankerin to spank my monkey in the dairy aisle. cuz its a bad monkey. bad. my ol lady has no clue, do ya s.e haha. initials. but i play it cool, then when she leaves for a while, i spread her panties out, n roll in em, n spank my monkey,... bad monkey. bad.
pinkbroom

Huntington, WV

#16 Feb 11, 2012
they have very rotten chicken what is cheap in that store NOTHING.........OFF THE WALL BRANDS AND MUCH HIGHER PRICES THAN KROGERS.
Chris

Beckley, WV

#17 Feb 11, 2012
I quit shopping at Save-a-Lot a couple years ago after my family & I got very very ill from some ground turkey I'd bought there. I wouldn't recommend anyone purchase perishable items there at all.
kelly

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Feb 11, 2012
i buy meat there and ive never gotten sick
Animal Lover

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2012
pinkbroom wrote:
they have very rotten chicken what is cheap in that store NOTHING.........OFF THE WALL BRANDS AND MUCH HIGHER PRICES THAN KROGERS.
Higher prices then Krogers? U must be blind or something. The only place more expensive than Kroger's is Walmart. If u don't like the store, then don't shop there. More food for me!!!
pinkbroom

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 12, 2012
Animal Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher prices then Krogers? U must be blind or something. The only place more expensive than Kroger's is Walmart. If u don't like the store, then don't shop there. More food for me!!!
they sale second class food maybe that is why you like it for me i prefer a better quality. animal lover why are you eating animals??????what do you find cheaper??? The can food is not any cheaper but i haven't been there in years.
Animal Lover

United States

#21 Feb 12, 2012
pinkbroom wrote:
<quoted text>they sale second class food maybe that is why you like it for me i prefer a better quality. animal lover why are you eating animals??????what do you find cheaper??? The can food is not any cheaper but i haven't been there in years.
Everything is cheaper... canned food, bread, lunchmeat. If you haven't been there for years then why are u commenting on it? You seem to comment on every single topic on here. Maybe you should visit the real world once in a while, instead of sitting on Topix all day everyday. I see you on all the posts, even things you have no clue about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump "the great deal maker" 3 hr John 27
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 6 hr aka Deja Blue 4,965
Mr Obama suing Trump 7 hr Cole Slaw 21
Alisha Leffler 9 hr Easy sleazy 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr FIT59 4,011
Blonde joke 12 hr Boredguy 1
Oak Hill High 14 hr watchingyootoo 5

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance