Here is all the people SNITCHING
soooooo

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Dec 17, 2010
Imjustsayin wrote:
In my opinion, the biggest drug user and favorite snitch of the PD is Tammy Nichols from Terry Avenue. She has shoplifted from every store in three counties and never gets taken to jail. The cops pick her up and give her a ride home so she can keep buying drugs from people.
If you see her, hold onto your drawers cause she'll steal them if you let go!
Tammy is My cousin she has problems,but none of them started until that crazy b*t*h
Angie got into her life.So leave her the hell alone.if yall want to talk sh*t about anybody do it about her dumb@$$ gf,now that b*t*h needs to be locked up hahaha
charleigh ann aka b more

Sophia, WV

#24 Dec 17, 2010
you cares...you can tell on someone on day in this town and get dope off them the next day.....just ask yo!!!!
I know

Beckley, WV

#25 Dec 18, 2010
soooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tammy is My cousin she has problems,but none of them started until that crazy b*t*h
Angie got into her life.So leave her the hell alone.if yall want to talk sh*t about anybody do it about her dumb@$$ gf,now that b*t*h needs to be locked up hahaha
Rofl her problems started way before that, she burnt down her dads house
Imjustsayin

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Dec 18, 2010
I know wrote:
<quoted text>Rofl her problems started way before that, she burnt down her dads house
She may be your cousin, but she is still a thieving, lying, pill-snorting, snitching, carpet muncher! She has been in trouble her entire life. Remember her robbing houses in Summers county when she was a teenager?

Don't try to blame it on Angie! She let her rot in jail not long ago to use the bail money to snort oxys.

Get a life "cuz", and I hope yours is nothing like hers!
BLAHBLAH

Oak Hill, WV

#27 Dec 18, 2010
I know wrote:
<quoted text>Rofl her problems started way before that, she burnt down her dads house
Them two are always messed up and hangout with that nasty hoe STACY..They dont need to be driving either cause there always to messed up to drive.EVERYONE WATCH OUT FOR THE BLUE TRUCK....DRUG HEADS...DAMN PEOPLE!
1 post removed
Matt Jones

Oak Hill, WV

#29 Dec 18, 2010
Yo "WOW" y3ah you 6ot dat ri6ht i ain't noo snitch prolly my 6ro 6ut d3ff not m3 man3. I do my sh*t yo. If som3on3 snitch3s on m3 i 6ot som3thin6 for th3m trust m3.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#30 Dec 18, 2010
you shouldnt be worryin bout snitches if you aint doin nothinq wrong.
DumbPeople

United States

#31 Dec 18, 2010
Well Thank god for snitchs becasue i will sleep better at night. that will be less drugs being sold. also it protects my kids from drug dealers so Fu&K yo* drug dealers.
Matt Jones

Oak Hill, WV

#32 Dec 18, 2010
I'd lik3 to thank all da dru6 d3al3rs and th3 f3llow dru66i3s. W3 should hav3 a dru66i3 momorial day. Whoop whoop.
family

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Dec 18, 2010
I know wrote:
Ok ,Dumb@$$ she was with angie when it happened!..It all happened because Angie didnt put her F*ck*ing cig out! so shut your mouth when it comes to my family!
Imjustsayin

Oak Hill, WV

#34 Dec 18, 2010
DumbPeople wrote:
Well Thank god for snitchs becasue i will sleep better at night. that will be less drugs being sold. also it protects my kids from drug dealers so Fu&K yo* drug dealers.
What you don't seem to understand is that the snitches are the ones selling the drugs! The cops give them a free get-out-of-jail card to try to bust other people buying them.

The snitches get a cut of the pills and no matter what they do, they don't go to jail.

Tammy Nichols hasn't had a drivers license for ages and has been stopped numerous times but never ticketed. What does that tell you?
letsadd1more

United States

#35 Dec 19, 2010
OHPD wrote:
Ronnie dean!!!!!!tommy dean!!!!!!!!Randy!!!!!!!bubby cotey!!!!!!William swafford!!!!!!Elvis mc,coy!!!!!!Terry ellision aka weasel!!!Gary smith jr.!!!!!!I can go on and on!!!""they been working for us for years and the rest of them y'all will never know until they/us get u haha CI's make so easy for us!!!!!and u know what we pay them vary fairly good money!!!!we got tabs on everything u losers!!!!!!!
add ZETA JOHNSON to this list also!
I know

Beckley, WV

#36 Dec 19, 2010
family wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ,Dumb@$$ she was with angie when it happened!..It all happened because Angie didnt put her F*ck*ing cig out! so shut your mouth when it comes to my family!
and if Tammie told ya that you know it is a lie so you know she did it on purpose and it worked she got a lot of pills from the money I bet
Brent

Beckley, WV

#37 Dec 19, 2010
Matt Jones wrote:
Yo "WOW" y3ah you 6ot dat ri6ht i ain't noo snitch prolly my 6ro 6ut d3ff not m3 man3. I do my sh*t yo. If som3on3 snitch3s on m3 i 6ot som3thin6 for th3m trust m3.
lol dude im amazed with your ability to take your time and include numbers in your words. Its funny because you dont normally type like that, im pretty positive you dont turn in your papers at school like that. Kudos on taking your time and typing this in order to make believe that your a gangster.

oh and what do you go for someone if they snitch on you?? a rattle?? your would need a weapon because your skinny butt aint gonna do nothing. You'd get broke in half.

Now run along and play before someone calls your mommy you little skinny white boy. HEY TELL US WHAT YOU DO AND I'LL SNITCH ON YA
Matt Jones

Oak Hill, WV

#38 Dec 19, 2010
Y3ah im whit3 and proud of it ya nah m3an.??? And I dnt "Think" im anythin6 It3. I'v3 6rown up around 6an6s, and shit. And finally said scr3w it and 6ot put into Folk. So run alon6 and t3ll your 6utt 6uddi3s in your lil punk juvi3 plac3 that you l3arn3d som3thin6 today. And I dnt do anythin6. I us3 to 6ut i 6ot on pro6ation so 63t ya sh*t strai6ht th3n com3 talk to m3. Why you 6unna hid3 63hind th3 comput3r com3 say this sh*t to my fac3. M33t m3 at kountry korn3r tomarrow (12/2010) and th3n you can say som3thin6 and s33 if you dnt 63t ya ass knock3d out.
Snitchie

Beckley, WV

#39 Dec 19, 2010
Matt Jones wrote:
Y3ah im whit3 and proud of it ya nah m3an.??? And I dnt "Think" im anythin6 It3. I'v3 6rown up around 6an6s, and shit. And finally said scr3w it and 6ot put into Folk. So run alon6 and t3ll your 6utt 6uddi3s in your lil punk juvi3 plac3 that you l3arn3d som3thin6 today. And I dnt do anythin6. I us3 to 6ut i 6ot on pro6ation so 63t ya sh*t strai6ht th3n com3 talk to m3. Why you 6unna hid3 63hind th3 comput3r com3 say this sh*t to my fac3. M33t m3 at kountry korn3r tomarrow (12/2010) and th3n you can say som3thin6 and s33 if you dnt 63t ya ass knock3d out.
I'll make sure the cops know to be there,lol!!
Matt Jones

Oak Hill, WV

#40 Dec 19, 2010
I m3an Br3nt its pr3tty funny that you sit h3r3 and argu3 wit a 16 yr old ov3r stupid sh*t. And your suppos3 to 63 th3 old3r on3 and your actin6 lik3 your 12.
Brent

Beckley, WV

#41 Dec 19, 2010
Matt Jones wrote:
haha kountry kourner, where the gangs hang out! thats ya'lls territory huh? What do ya'll do, harrass all the little old lady's that go in there? lol please

those lil punk juvies could break you in half kid. how much you weigh, 90lbs soaking wet? lol so what time you wanna meet? i know it will have to be after 2:30pm when you get out of school then im sure you will have to walk from OHHS or your mommy will have to drive you. lol as far as your butt buddy comment, you guys are the ones sagging your pants around each other.

SNITCHIE - don't worry about it man, they aint gonna be doing anything down there, just 3 or 4 kids from oak hill high school smoking and then everytime a cops roll by they'll hide there're cigs lol

HEY EVERYBODY - if you want a laugh, go check out this kid's myspace, he's a little skinny, short, long haired kid. He probably only weighs 90lbs soaking wet lol

My nephew is only in the 8th grade and is bigger than this kid. I should just let him throw this kid arond some
Death

United States

#42 Dec 19, 2010
OHPD wrote:
Ronnie dean!!!!!!tommy dean!!!!!!!!Randy!!!!!!!bubby cotey!!!!!!William swafford!!!!!!Elvis mc,coy!!!!!!Terry ellision aka weasel!!!Gary smith jr.!!!!!!I can go on and on!!!""they been working for us for years and the rest of them y'all will never know until they/us get u haha CI's make so easy for us!!!!!and u know what we pay them vary fairly good money!!!!we got tabs on everything u losers!!!!!!!
swafford dont work for the pigs he not even a felon so who ever doin this bitch stuff need to keep it at there farm before the herd runs up on your small home you dig kewca monga bmg dumb ass blood money gangstas i no were u live try us lmao
1 post removed
Brent

Beckley, WV

#44 Dec 20, 2010
Death wrote:
<quoted text>swafford dont work for the pigs he not even a felon so who ever doin this bitch stuff need to keep it at there farm before the herd runs up on your small home you dig kewca monga bmg dumb ass blood money gangstas i no were u live try us lmao
lol another wannabe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitutes ? 33 min Nannet 54
Plumber in Oak Hill 42 min Penelope 2
ticket writing tikes 1 hr Wolverine 59
If stopped by police 2 hr Amy 4
what up matt & bo 2 hr Pssst 2
mariah prunest 3 hr Just sayin 32
Good riddance from Rosedale 6 hr Ewww 34

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance