brandon

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Jul 22, 2011
who agrees?

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 22, 2011
Most nudist colonies I've had the misfortune of running across are dirty old men letting EVERYTHING HANG past their knees. NASTY!!! They never consist of young people with hot bodies. So keep dreaming Brandon.

Level 4

Location hidden

#3 Jul 22, 2011
Maybe I should have said young horney people with hot bodies. Ya thats it.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 22, 2011
yeah this isnt Europe, no pretty people get naked so dirty old pervs can look at em. go in any walmart in the area, do you really want to see these people naked?

Level 4

Location hidden

#5 Jul 22, 2011
When my children and I were visting Folley Beach last summer we came across a pair of shoes, bag, and a towel laying on the beach with no one around. Thinking nothing of it we continued on our way to the Light House. My son turns around and starts laughing. Says "Mom don't look" in between snorts of laughter. Of course I look. Then wanted to burn my eyes out with hot pokers. It was some old guy dressed in his birthday suit. Before I could save my daughter she turned and saw it too. Stating if that is what "IT" looks like she wanted to be a lesbian.... My poor child is is scared for life. Although after this I don't think I'll have to worry about teenage pregnancy!
OHB

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jul 22, 2011
there is one kinda close, long fork campground. Look it up

Location hidden

#7 Jul 22, 2011
Long fork......ha....what a name! Bet it's more like short spoon!

Location hidden

#8 Jul 22, 2011
OHB wrote:

gross. i can imagine a naked campground full of naked drug addicts all shriveled and dirty. get out of my head aglcwif!

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Jul 22, 2011
Just checked it out. That one is for men only. By the way for all those interested the Male Pouch Saloon is now open.

Level 2

Elyria, OH

#10 Jul 22, 2011
OMG this is too funny, my gf laughed til she cried...
RNShellyLynn wrote:
When my children and I were visting Folley Beach last summer we came across a pair of shoes, bag, and a towel laying on the beach with no one around. Thinking nothing of it we continued on our way to the Light House. My son turns around and starts laughing. Says "Mom don't look" in between snorts of laughter. Of course I look. Then wanted to burn my eyes out with hot pokers. It was some old guy dressed in his birthday suit. Before I could save my daughter she turned and saw it too. Stating if that is what "IT" looks like she wanted to be a lesbian.... My poor child is is scared for life. Although after this I don't think I'll have to worry about teenage pregnancy!

Location hidden

#11 Jul 22, 2011
Beowulf54 wrote:
<quoted text>
gross. i can imagine a naked campground full of naked drug addicts all shriveled and dirty. get out of my head aglcwif!
Do you think drug addicts would be there? Where would they hide their stash?

Location hidden

#12 Jul 22, 2011
TheOnlyKermit wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think drug addicts would be there? Where would they hide their stash?
thats easy, the same place inmates do, up their arse.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 22, 2011
HaHaHaHa....I'd like to see them snort that!!! ROFLMAO........
OHB

AOL

#14 Jul 22, 2011
LOL didnt know it was dudes only, of course I wasnt planning on going, would have been funny if I did though. Not really planning on walking around anywhere naked, well, in the near future anyway

Location hidden

#15 Jul 23, 2011
OHB wrote:
LOL didnt know it was dudes only, of course I wasnt planning on going, would have been funny if I did though. Not really planning on walking around anywhere naked, well, in the near future anyway
in the near future. lol. i'd feel too exposed anywhere nakedness is required. had too many nightmares about it as a teen.
CheriDonna

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2011
Nudism is not about seeing or being seen. Nudists are a cross-section of the population. It's about accepting yourself and others for who you are, what you say, and how you act rather than what you look like, own,or wear. There are over 250 nudist clubs, parks, resorts, and beaches throughout North America. Folley Beach is not one of them. Occasionally you will find someone (male/female/children) there taking their chances.
I've been a nudist for over 43 of my 63 years, and yes, there are young nudists as well as those who are well past retirement age. Teens growing up in a nudist family have better body images and lower teen pregnancies than the general population.
CheriDonna

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2011
I need to add you can find the listings of nudist venues at www.aanr.com and probably more at www.naturistsociety.com

There are no nudist colonies. There were in the 30s, but that term hasn't been used or even exist since the 1950s.

“More about me. ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 23, 2011
OHB wrote:
There is a great nudist resort in Paw Paw, WV: Avalon. The amenities are first rate, great dining, good pool, hot tub. They are open all year long with indoor as well as outdoor pool & hot tub. The best thing about visiting a nudist venue, is you don't worry about getting food or anything on your clothing. The only difference between nudists and others is after a large meal, nudists/naturists have no belt to loosen.

BTW, when we lost our clothes, nudists haven't lost their common sense. When chilled, sunburned, or doing things like using a weed eater or cooking, we do put on something.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 23, 2011
CheriDonna wrote:
Nudism is not about seeing or being seen. Nudists are a cross-section of the population. It's about accepting yourself and others for who you are, what you say, and how you act rather than what you look like, own,or wear. There are over 250 nudist clubs, parks, resorts, and beaches throughout North America. Folley Beach is not one of them. Occasionally you will find someone (male/female/children) there taking their chances.
I've been a nudist for over 43 of my 63 years, and yes, there are young nudists as well as those who are well past retirement age. Teens growing up in a nudist family have better body images and lower teen pregnancies than the general population.
How did you give YOURSELF props? I guess you have to be naked.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 23, 2011
TheOnlyKermit wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you give YOURSELF props? I guess you have to be naked.
i love you kermie! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woay news 3 hr Inmate1726354 4
Jessica Harrah 3 hr Ohhs2000 4
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 7 hr Jon_B 5,729
Jason Gill 7 hr Lol 13
Late night Jimmy Kimmel and Steven Colbert 9 hr Nwo 16
jason singleton ? 9 hr mike 3
Dope dealer named meatball 10 hr Brad 7

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance